We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

hang in there babe. take a test sunday morning. see what it says. couldn't hurt! i pray for a BFP

Hey ladies: what are your plans this w-end?

Its beautiful and sunny here and they are predicting this temp for the whole long w-end!

Remember I told you I had a dream I took an opk that was + on 10dpo = well I did and it was - ! Hahah but that curbed my urge to pee on something without shattering my hopes. I know an opk is not indicative of anything when Im still so early!

Leese and Rach Any opk+ yet?
Kim did you set a timeline for that provera?
Lauren how is your....um....pelvic/vag thing?

I wouldn't rely on the OPK method. Some of us are different. I've heard of people not getting a pos opk and still being pregnant. Next time i'd use a hpt. Maybe test in 2-3 days. You aren't out, so don't think you are! :)

hey girls

hope your having a good weekend.

mel, no pos opk yet. i do the digis but its def darker then yesterday..maybe its coming..i hope...im cd 14 today...well see!! ooo yeast infection i hope not! :( i hope its a good sign for you--

rach how are you hunni?

im excited i went to a new tattoo artist today i heard GREAT things about her. and i went in today and after like 6 artists telling me there is no fixing my tattoo..she sat w me for like half hour talking about possibilities for it! im so happy cant wait. im going back saturday and shes guna like redo the whole thing for me (crapy ankle tattoo that was done like shit i got 10 years ago..yaya..so excited as you can see-

making tortellini alfredo w hubby tonight cant wait. hope you all have a great rest of weeknd xo

Lisa you're talking about her fixing a diff tattoo than the one you just got, right? I think the one you have now looks good!! Sounds like you may O in the next few days! YAY! I will be too. Unfortunately i'm not going to use OPKs this month (grr). Just trying to be as relaxed as possible. I am BDing every other day though. I usually O between CD15-18. So i'm going to BD on CD16, 17 and 18 to cover O. I hope it will be enough. Debating if i should BD 14 15 16 instead of 16 17 18. GRR! No idea... i been feeling REALLY weird though. I haven't had an appetite in a couple days, things smell weird to me, i have backache and alot of twinges in the ovary area and super thirsty. All are obviously prego symptoms but there's no way i've ovulated. Just feeling weird.

Mel are you thinking about maybe using a HPT in a few days if no AF? I hope everything works out for ya this go round. It sure does SUCK in the 2WW.

We grilled out for dinner. Was delicious!! Had hamburgers, hotdogs, potato salad and chips. Yummmm-o! It's just so gorgeous this weekend. So peaceful to just sit outside and relax.

Just came back early from friends place cause I had major nausea and diarrhea (there is a lot of people w/flu at work) so I think I might have caught a bug...Though I seem to be feeling better. I didnt slept good last night, was super cold but burning feet and hands...At 10dpo it wouldnt be the 1st time that something weird like that happen: and all the others were followed by AF. And I still have the snotty sm: but no yeast!

Leese opk's getting dark is good. And it may take you by surprised cause some month I had uber pale one day and BOOM positive the next!

Rach the months I feel my O I always feel bloated/cramping/queasy so I hope it means you'll have a strong O and that LH surge is making you feel like that.

I dont think I'll test before Im late: I couldnt bring myself another disapointment from a - and I'D rather it be by AF--though I'd rather it dont show at all :D

Hey girls :flower: I'm back on the radar hehe!! Sorry i've been gone so long, was just feeling totally :growlmad::cry::wacko: about the whole thing! We've had a week away and it was nice to relax and not have to think about things.
I'm still having no signs of mc - in fact my boobs are still huge and agony to touch and they are starting to get all veiny now.... Scan is booked for tues morn so...

Glad you are all doing so well and congrats to Stacie on being team blue!!!
Mel - i wish you would test!!

Hey Emmmmmaaa: we've been thinking lots about you. Im glad your week off could help get ur mind of things and I wish you luck on the next scan! If anything I want it to go smoothly for you...:D

IM OUT: Temp drop this morn and tiny bit light brown spotting(I wanted to cry when I saw that when checking cervix), feeling hot and cold, tendre breasts, crampy, ect the whole nine yards. My temps normally stay eleveted until 14 dpo, but again I've already seen it all in my countless BFN months...And the spotting--> jeez I've had it all too (at 5dpo, at 7dpo and 11-12-13 and none) So its difficult to say...But I consider myself out: no more false hope!

Hey u guys! Happy sunday/sat morning for those who r off tomorrow lolol.

Mel can it b implantation??? Does ur temps drop when that happens?? Im still holding hope for u hunny. U were sick last night?? R u feelin better??

Emma omgg i missed u so much! I was so worried about you!! I definetly understand needing a breather. Huhhh u know im still feelin hopefull for u i mean i dont remember u having so many strong preg symptoms last time so im definetly sending pos vibes ur way chica!

Oufff back from shopping and holy hell i was so sick last night. Combination of so much walking and heat and lack of sleep. Didnt buy much every single mat thinggy i tried on was huge even if i took a small. It was huge everywhere though and im worried which places will fill out and which wont. DH said it was best to wait a bit more when id really need it and make it easier to choose.

Whats everyones plans today? It s hot like a mutha fuckaa here sooo im just gonna chill and tan and do absolutly nuttin' mmhhmm me likey this plan lol and add my hot DH waiting on me hand and foot in tight lil boxers mmhmm..i just died lolol

Leese thats great ur opk is darker!! I think O is right arpund the corner sweety hoping u catch that eggy med free

Love u all bunches and bunches xxxxxx

Mel - temp drop + spotting... hmmmm sounds like it could be IB!!! Hang in there. Don't get your hopes too crushed or too high. Just stay neutral. IB is normal from 6dpo - 12dpo!!

Emma - i am just so happy to see you are doing okay. I'm sorry everything happened the way it did. I'm glad you took a week off and decided to have some you time. You deserve it. We understand. I hope everything goes smoothly at your appt. Keep us tuned in. Love ya Emma!!

Jessy - your plan sounds like mine! I think i am going to lay out too. GAHH love summerrr!

Thanks girls: Now its more pressure than cramps so this usualy means Af within 48h. We'll see: Jess when your friend Steph took a week after missed Af to test was it because she had cramps and was sure af was coming?

Nop: started spotting red-red now so just put a tampon-->expecting af anytime now!:(

I was really disappointed but I guess its just because I put so much effort and energy and did EVERYTHING this cycle and it seemed to just drag and drag and drag. I have to remind myself that its just the 2nd month after my lap and the 1st on clomid: I just put my hopes too high....Even in a normal couple it could take up to 6 months to a year and its just been 2 started from scratch so....Gotta keep my head up!

Good Morning ladies! Just wanted to pop in and say hey! In-laws are in town, but on the bright side 4 day work week then a 4 day weekend for me!!!

Oh and I started a sewing project and it is turning out pretty good. I made two burp rags and a bib for little dude. They are batman and avengers prints. I'll try to post pics when I get everything done. I love pretending I am crafty!

Stace thats great! I am a shitty crafty person lol dunno why..

Mel any more spotting?? Temps??

Happy monday off lol im sitting outside on my deck drinking ice coffee and reading. I dont wanna go back to work tomorrow 'sigh'

On another side note we re practicly done the month of may! Wtf how did that happen??? Time flies seriously..

Stace thats great! I am a shitty crafty person lol dunno why..

Mel any more spotting?? Temps??

Happy monday off lol im sitting outside on my deck drinking ice coffee and reading. I dont wanna go back to work tomorrow 'sigh'

On another side note we re practicly done the month of may! Wtf how did that happen??? Time flies seriously..

Hi girls:) hope everyone is having a great day.
Mel sorry you got the spotting. Love your out look. Your positive outlook is encouraging to me, as I have been trying for over 2 years also. Thanks girl.

Leese - positive yet??? Hope u get it soon!!!

Afm - af is still Mia.

hey girls how is everyone

rach the tat on my other ankle its dif i love the new one i just got..lol

hey mel how are you doing hunni & kim w ur cycles.

i am on cd 16, still no pos opk but this was kinda expect w no clomid...hopefully before cd 24/25 like usual......if it is around cd 24-26 my baby would be due the same week as my first angel. which would be AMAZING...i would be over the moon-

love ya em hugs xoxoxoo hope your doing okay sweeti xoxoxoxoox

sorry mel. i just saw..ughhhh...i have my fingers crossed it happens so for you hunni

kim are you guna start provera soon?

I wouldn't rely on the OPK method. Some of us are different. I've heard of people not getting a pos opk and still being pregnant. Next time i'd use a hpt. Maybe test in 2-3 days. You aren't out, so don't think you are! :)

The thing that sucks w opks is that they just measure the LH surge BEFORE you ovulate...in most cases women do ovulate 12-36 hours later...but some dont ....unfortunately for some just bc a positive opk (surge is detected) doesnt mean you will def o....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->