We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Hi ladies!
Emma- sending love and prayers your way. Xoxo
Lauren your dd is precious. Such a cutie pie!
Rach and lease--- ovulation time!!!! Hope y'all catch the eggies!!!!

Thanks girls! Like 6 days ago i thought for sure this was going to be my BFP month! I just felt it. Now, i look at my temps and i feel so doubtful. I have no idea why. I guess with all the ups and downs. GRR :grr:

Well I called the Dr. office and they agreed that it sounds like my cervix was irritated, but had me come in anyway. He did an internal exam and said my cervix was swollen and inflamed (fun fun), but not dilated (whew). I was also having a braxton hicks contraction while I was there (although not a real strong one). He just felt my belly and said yup you a probably having one- gee thanks, I didn't need a medical degree to decide that! He said that I am likely to have bleeding anytime I have sex, so for the next week no sex. Other than that everything looked fine. He went ahead and listened to his heartrate and it was a nice strong 160...

Great news Stace! Glad everything is ok! :)

Kim...I can't believe you still don't have AF! That really sucks sweetie! Hope things straighten out for you soon!

:sex: Get going Rach!

Hey girlies,

Hope everyone had a great weekend, sorry I haven't caught up yet but wanted to pop in and say hi :)

I pray to God i can join you girls on the baby train this upcoming month. Been far too long of a year almost.

We need a couple more people on this train Rach! That goes for Lisa and Mel too! And as soon as AF shows we can add Kim and as soon as Emma is ready for this crazy time we will root her on too! Lots of BFPs to come I am sure of it!

good morning girls!

i think there will be lots of BFP's this summer too...definitely! I got this in my email today and thought I'd share...most of it is common sense, but i like the part about eating certain foods to help ttc!

https://www.whattoexpect.com/preconception/photo-gallery/get-pregnant-now.aspx#/slide-1

i got an appt with my family doc tomorrow morning to check out the vag bulge! it's a constant thing now if I'm not laying flat, so I'd like to get it checked. And I can't walk normally there is so much pressure. That can't be good at only 33 weeks, right?

Good morning to all my hotties!! How r u all doin on this gorgeous hump day??

I really believe there will be more BFP's this summer!! And then you guys will be able to enjoy ur last months of pregnancy in goddamn cooler weather then what we've been having...serious Lauren, Liz, Lisette and Stace i feel for u guys lolol. I'm already dying of heat and it's only week 16..sweet baybay jesus wtf am i gonna go at the end of august???????????

Last night DH was like okkk after the ultrasound june 15th...will we be able to shop shop for the baby?? I was like dude after this u can totaly knock urself out! I love a man that loves to shop baby things lolol

Awww you are so lucky Jessy! DH doesn't shop for anything! He lets me go shopping and just show him what I bought.

Well more spotting this morning, but I am sure it is from my internal exam yesterday. Stupid inflamed cervix! Now I will always be wondering if spotting is from my cervix or if it is a sign of preterm labor... Why does this crap have to be so hard???

Awww you are so lucky Jessy! DH doesn't shop for anything! He lets me go shopping and just show him what I bought.

Well more spotting this morning, but I am sure it is from my internal exam yesterday. Stupid inflamed cervix! Now I will always be wondering if spotting is from my cervix or if it is a sign of preterm labor... Why does this crap have to be so hard???

He's actualy pretty into shopping no mather what it is. As long as it doesnt last hours and hours..which i cant blame him i get sick of it after a certain point too.

As for the bleeding trust me it's just ur cervix. And the more spotting is from the exam same thing happend to me when they checked it out. The dr said it can even last a few days after cuz of the sensitivity. Soooo no worries! She also said that it's really common for women that have had UTI probs in the past..it seems it makes pretty much anything up in there even more sensitive then normal.

Morning all! Can't wait for everyone else to get there BFPs!

Emma- I hope the clinic can give you some news and help you find some answers! Hugs!

Lisette- Seriously how are you 26 weeks already!?! Wait, how am I 31 weeks already?!? It's gone by soooo fast!

Anyone have any plans for the holiday weekend? Looking forward to my 3 days off! Just have to survive the week. I'm sooooo tired. Between the heat and just not sleeping well at night I'm beat. I get like 4 or 5 good hours in and then can't get back to sleep. Apparently my body is preparing for what is to come.

My DH loves baby shopping, but he enjoys shopping in general as long as it's not clothing for himself (he's soooo picky). But he has the worse buyers remorse of anyone I've ever met! He gets mad if I pick up something for Cam and he doesn't have a say in it. haha

I'm sure the bleeding is just an irritated cervix. I had bleeding several times and each time it was caused by me irritating it- exam or sex. Ohh well. But I know It's hard not to worry though when you have a past with bleeding.

Happy 31 weeks Liz!! Jesus that's crazy how can u already be there?? LOLOL

I know it is from my cervix, but somehow knowing what it is from isn't as reassuring anymore. I think it is because he is an actual baby now, he is more real, I know he is a boy, I can feel him moving. He is a real person to me now. As hard as my miscarriage was, the thought of losing him now is like a million times scarier. I just want Sept/Oct to hurry up and get here so I can hold him!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->