We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

i am guna test on 10dpo which will be june 4.

fxd for both of us <333

i wonder how mel is..havent seen her in a while & emma hope ur doing okay girl xo

Good morning my girlies :)

How's everyone doing today?

Keeping all my little bits crossed for my non-preggies! xxxx

Stace hunni keep us posted, I hope you get some bedrest just to be safe! Lots of resting up my friend....I'd LOVE that right about now!

Jessy egg mcmuffin is my absolute BIGGEST craving....i've limited myself to every other day (just like sex used to be when TTC :) ) obviously no hash brown or crap but man I fall asleep thinking...is tmmr an egg mcmuffin day? LOL

Pfff Lisette u should of seen that yesterday when i ordered an egg mcmuffin and they asked me if i wanted an egg in it...i was like r u fucking kidding me??????????

Yay T-minus 10 mins till i leave work for my 11:30 app!! Cant freakin wait to hear the heartbeat and check out everything is on schedule. I wish my dr had one of those laptop ultrasound machines..it would be nice to get a u/s at every check up..

And now waiting lolol..as usual..it takes forever to get called in jesus..

Mehhvas long as beany s heartrate is good i dont mind the endless waits :)

hey ladies: How are you?

I've kept myself occupied and tried not thinking about all this TTC. Obv im addicited to BnB so had to steer clear from here a bit...

Stace glad the bleeding stopped but you should mention it to your Dr. Maybe he'll note how frequent it is and take a decision based on that and not just the heaviness of it.

Leese I read you finally decided to give a go to that prog!? Hope it doesnt mess w/you too much and dont read into ANY symptoms. How long is ur LP?

Rach you sex schedule was perfect with that O...How long is your LP normally?

For me last month I did not feel any clomid effect on my O (no O pains, no ewcm). This month, since yesterday I have O pain on my right (Im on cd 7 today) and have lots of ewcm (it was even misex with the end of af, just spotting), but still--> jeez thats early for O to gear up. So from now on until next week we'll bowchicawowo every 2 days. Besides that Im not temping, No OPK not NOTHING.....:D:D:D:D

How are all the preggo ladies: Could you post pics of ur babies room for us to see. I lovvvveee seeing how others decorate.

Omg Jess....U take an appointment for a reason and damn she's always super late: like an hour late!

Jess you all done sweetie?

Mel I've got a progress pic but will post with furniture by weeks end hopefully :)

heyy mel

my lp is normal from what i know. its just a procautionary thing really but i am waiting an extra 2 days then the last times to start taking it...

how are you doing??

jess hows ur visit going hunni?

lisette how are you hunni

3dpo today 7 more dayysssss testing testing testing !

Leese baby sooo excited for you to TEST TEST TEST! your tat is beautiful by the way :) how's lil cookie been behaving? Keeping mommy nice company and cuddly I hope? I'm doing ok except getting another dam cold!!! Beeurrkkkk! Gonna take a day to just sleep tmmr me thinks! My boss has been slacking off so its time to be gone a little! LOL

Hi ladies! Jess hope your appt went great! Any more guesses towards girl parts?
Stace hope your days better Hun! I would call the dr and keep them informed. Extra checks on your lil man won't hurt a thing.
Emma - thinking about you girlie!
Rach- Mel- Lisa positive thoughts for us all!!!!!
I started my provera today:/ cd66. Gonna take it for 12 days so I should bleed like a mother!!!! Literally. Hopefully af will show within 12-14 days. And then I will take the clomid on cd 3. Only decision I need to make is.... Do I take 50 mg (which would give me a 2 month supply) or take 100 mg and only have a one time chance with clomid??? Suggestions?
Xoxo have a great day girls!

Ouff it took forever in there jesus. Heartrate 165 and lookin excellent! Plus so far ive only gained 3 pounds sooo thats pretty awsome too lol

Kim hopefully it kicks in right away and u get some AF and then a new cycle! Hmm maybe take 50mg so u have 2 months worth?

Lisette boooo ur boss is a dumbass omggg i d stranggle him soooo bad!!

Leese fingers crossed this is ur month!

Mel - glad to see you back! I know how hard it is once AF shows up. You just feel so sick to your stomach and don't even wanna think about TTC! I definitely tried to plan my BD schedule perfect and it finally worked. I just hope it is enough.

Kim - tough call on the clomid. Hmm.. i have no idea what i'd do. If you've had crappy luck at 50mg then i'd double it. Any decision you make just remember, what is meant to happen, will.

Lisa - woohoo for 1 more week until testing! I am dying and want to test right now.

Jessie - glad your appt. went well. As far as symptoms.. haven't had any yet. I mean i've had some heartburn the other day and bad headache yesterday but that can be from the usual causes. My sense of smell has enhanced a bit but i'm not sure if i'm imagining it. Def been crying a lot in the last 2 days.

Stace - how did things go? Everything okay?

AFM - I went and saw the movie "What to expect when you're expecting". Had no idea really how it would go, but i cried through certain parts. There was 4 different stories of girls. 1 girl got pregnant accidently and was a celebrity (cameron diaz), 1 tried getting pregnant and couldn't.. she tried IVF and ended up having to adopt (jennifer lopez), 1 girl was trying for 2 years to have a baby and decided to go on a break and if she didn't get preg in that break she was going to try IVF.. during her break she DID get pregnant (elizabeth banks), and the last girl accidently got pregnant by this one night stand with this kid she really liked and they ended up falling in love but she miscarried. It brought back so many memories and i sat there and cried. Andrew didn't see me but he was grabbing my leg because he knew how hard it was to see it. THEN we come home and he calls his sister to chat and she tells him shes late for her AF and took a test and says pregnant. This will be her FIFTH kid. I just am sitting here crying typing this. Ugh. So emotional. Yesterday when i was at the Indy 500 they had soldiers come out on the field and i just cried. They also played a video of the winner last year whom died shortly after because he wrecked his car on the track and i started crying again. Not a good time lately.

Rach this whole TTC thing is real hard and brings me close to tears at anytime during any cycle: but this ordeal will be worth it when you finally hold that child of yours and you'll never take it for granted and enjoy every second of it. I know how the 2ww can be mentally and emotionaly hard--> You try to be positive, but after so many neg you end up on edge all the time.:D

thanks lisette! i love it too..a HUGE difference from the 1st horrible one..i already want another....i have been wanting for a while..but i hope im preggy so that one will be pushed back!

rach we would be due SO close to eachother!! that would be amazing...

mel..ttc is sooo hard omg....so frustrating. i hope u get ur bfp soon hunni i really do <3

jess thanks hunni, me too lolol xoxoxox how was ur visit??

i am obsessed w demi lovato song, skyscraper, its old..but i heard it again since it first came out.. and its an awsome song

have u guys heard of mindy gledhill...she has some AMAZINGGG songs, very relaxing music and happy and just beautiful shes like indie folk type music LOVE
xo

thanks lisette! i love it too..a HUGE difference from the 1st horrible one..i already want another....i have been wanting for a while..but i hope im preggy so that one will be pushed back!

rach we would be due SO close to eachother!! that would be amazing...

mel..ttc is sooo hard omg....so frustrating. i hope u get ur bfp soon hunni i really do <3

jess thanks hunni, me too lolol xoxoxox how was ur visit??

We would be close. My EDD would be Feb 11 and yours would be Valentine's Day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->