We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

question everyone. i had an apt booked for my tattoo this saturday....now im not sure i should go..i did some research online and most people say its fine...but there are a couple who are like noooo dont get it. possible infection etc. even though infection is very rare and im going to a top place in long island, im still iffy idk what to do...i think i may cancel and resched if i dont get pregnant.

i wanted ur opionion girlys pleaseeee ox

Leese i dont see why you couldnt go sat...i m pretty sure it would be ok! But if u really feel negative about it then i wouldnt go..why add that stress right?

thanks jess..idk i get nervous..possible infection...i get scared im sure i wouldnt get one..but idk...lol

a part of me is like you put your life on hold sometimes. just live life and you'll be fine.. and a part of me is like why risk infection, baby is so much more important..u know?

Lisa it wouldn't be a big deal to wait a few weeks, right?...it's permanent so no need to rush!

Kris you're a great friend, I'm sure you've already helped her so much and lots more to come. Sorry you have to relive everything though :(

Rach thanks and you have a wonderful weekend too! I can't wait for my parents to get here tomorrow...yipee!!

Lauren-they say that the milk doesn't come in until 2 or 3 days after giving birth anyway and the baby doesn't need it until then... so I am sure you will have plenty of milk for baby Ryan.

My milk took 5 days to come in with my DD :( but she was also in the NICU for a bit, and then had a surgery at 4 days old so she couldn't eat a few of the days anyway. I'm hoping this time is better!

im like 99 percent guna cancel it the last thing i wanna do is risk anything..

thanks girl xo

how are you all feeling?

i hope i dont get it in a few weeks bc ill be preggo... :)

heres hoping to no tattoo for another 9 months...lol

YES!!! That's what I meant :) You'll just have to wait until you're done breastfeeding....so that will actually be a while. xoxox

I feel good! just large marge.

i feel good about this month. but i dont wanna get my hopes

i keep praying and praying..lol

my DD's sitter just sent this picture. Dining al fresco with her boyfriend!!

Attachments

• al fresco.jpg
    al fresco.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 5
When i got to Indy on Sunday is it okay to have a few beers? I'll be 5dpo. I'm kinda debating on not drinking because i don't wanna sabotage the egg. No idea what to do. Gah.

When i got to Indy on Sunday is it okay to have a few beers? I'll be 5dpo. I'm kinda debating on not drinking because i don't wanna sabotage the egg. No idea what to do. Gah.

my opinion would be just don't let yourself get dehydrated. you want everything lubed up for implantation!

Hey girlies! Happy friday ya'll :)

Leese babe definately wait cuz you don't wanna worry about it once you get ur BFP!!!

Kris hunni my heart is breaking with ya....how sad and cruel this world can be...lots of love for you and your friend who's in pain right now! xoxo

Rach you enjoy ur drinks babe....still in the safe zone I'm pretty sure!

Jessy I miss you bunches and bunches too! My momma is here now and keeping me super busy but it's all good! Picked out paints and gonna start the nursery tmmr! EEEKKKK!!! Soooo excited to see my baby's room getting ready :)

Lauren how's the vadge today hunni? Soooo awesome having ur parents here and a nice long weekend! Aaaahhhhhh HEAVEN!!!!!! Enjoy every bit of help and spoling :) What a cute little DD eating Al Fresco! I LOVE IT!!!!

What's everyone's weekend plans?

Rach no worries about the drinking. I spent the weekend i found out i was pregnant drunk as a muthu fucking skunk...i mean i had so many neg months so how was i supose to know right?? And everything has turned out super peachy with da beans sooo yupp..

Lisette whaaaaaaaa i wanna pain too!!!! Now now!! Basicly june 15th will be doing all our registering..then picking out paint..and we'll be painting during our 2 week holidays in july!! Then my baby shower is supose to be august 25 sooooo perfectttt.

Can we go home now pretty pweaseeee???

thanks lisette...yea i think im guna cancel bc i dont need the stress of bugging out if i fd-up anything

how are you doing hunni?

Mouahaaahaahaaa goddamn fucking weekend here i come eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Love to all my girlies xxxxxxxxx

LOL jess!

Thanks girls.. i'll probably have a few beers but not over do it. I got a huge headache right now. GAH.... Ohhh i went and bought a kewt swim suit tonight. It was $75 and with my coupons and it being 30% off i got it for less than $25! (yup i posted this on fb too ;)) :haha: I am just so excited lmao. I love bargain shopping. I wanna be just like them extreme couponing women!

oo nice rach! i wanna see a pic

still debating tattoo.. i talked to my friend which happens to be a nurse she laughed when i said to wait..shes like what does one have to do w the other, you could get an infection from cutting your finger, and shes like you put so much on hold, just do you and your going to a nice place just do it...

im like u know what..your right..ive been wanting to do this for a long time. and have been putting it off...

ahh

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->