We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Whaaaa we all have uber busy social lives today lolol

Lotsa luvvv ur way chicas xxxxx

lol you're the only one who posted today Jess! :haha: guess we are all having a great Saturday!!

if anyone is bored on here go listen to Mindy Gledhill -all about your heart..what a freaking amazing song. love herrrrr<3

k so the first before picture dont mind the pen marks..my sister was trying to think of a cover up (it was a joke lol)....lmao

and the after was literally just dont an hour before pic its red n stuff.

see how first one look like such shit...he just rushed thru it and it was 10 years ago i really didnt do my homework on where to go-

love how she fixed it.. re-outlined, colored, highlighted..and added little dots ! :)

Attachments

• butteflybefore.jpg
    butteflybefore.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 5
  • butterafter.jpg
    butterafter.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 5
Wow that's pretty amazing! It looks really nice Lisa!

Sorry for being MIA. Just been enjoying the great weather and my long weekend! Lisa- the tattoo looks awesome. Talk to you all on Tuesday!

She did an awesome job Lisa! The two pictures look like night and day!

Thanks guyss!! I hatedddd the before and have went to a bunch of tattoo places and they were like nah cant fix it ur stuck w it....and found this girl that totally transformed it..yay!!! Glad u gurls like it!!

How r u all????

Wow Leese it completly changes everything. Definetly looks more awsome now the colors are great!

First craving of my whole pregnancy this morning for a freakin egg mcmuffin! I havent eaten one in a longggg time..crazy! Ohh well hopefully beany will b appeased and chill out with doin the samba on top of my uterus..

Happy gorgeous sunday to all xxxxxx

thanks jessss

did you have ur mcmuffin??? lol

2 dpo ...8 days left til testing!!!

rach how are you doing hunni testing soon?

Bleeding again. Stupid cervix/bad baby. More like a light period. Waiting to see if it stops, if not it looks like I will be making a memorial day trip to the hospital. I don't get it. I haven't had sex, haven't been on my feet much, heck I haven't even have a hard BM!

Awwww Stace...That really sucks. Hope it stops soon!

uhh stace...like a period? yea i mean i would def call ur doc!

hope u feel better sweeti xoxox

Well bleeding seems to have stopped again, but I spent most of the evening on the couch or in bed. I guess I will see what I t does the rest of the day. I am still getting infrequent contractions.

Lisa- the bleeding only lasted a couple hrs total and wouldn't have filled more than one pad, so I have held off on calling the Dr. so far. He said not to worry unless the bleeding was heavy or the contractions were painful or regular, which they are not. Trying hard not to freak out and call when it isn't necessary.

Good news is little dude has been crazy like normal, so yet again he seems unphased by it all.

I hope all my American PUPOs enjoy the holiday! It is going to be a hot one here.

Stace beurkkk i have no clue what it's been happening! Especialy since u havent had sex or anything...at least u can feel the baby alot so that's reassuring. Althought something even freakier i know some women who actualy had their periods during their whole pregnancy..shitttt it would freak me out big time!

It's stoopid monday already meehhhh. It's not too bad tho i have my app with my dr at 11;30 so i'm leaving at 11 and off for the rest of the afternoon so that's kinda sweet! I hear it's gonna be soooo hot today like major ewwwwwy.

How was everyone's weekend? How r my preggos doin? How is everyone else's cycle? Leese do u feel anything wacky at 3dpo?

Im sure ur fine stace! Hope u have a great memorial day! Everyone else too today will b 85 here woohoo!!

Jess im really tired n very emotional but im sure thats just me...lol im starting progesterone tmaro soforget symptom spotting...haha

Fxd for all the non preggies we get our bfps soon!!!

Stace i remember my friend who just had her little boy was working one day around 5 months into her pregnancy until she saw blood running down her leg. She was flipping out and felt like contractions. She went to the ER and i forget what they told her but they put her on bed rest the rest of the pregnancy. I hope everything is okay though. I'm glad he's still moving around in there.

Lisa - i am 6dpo today.. probably will test around 10dpo which would be June 1. When are you testing?

Stace could that be a possibility?? That they would put u on bedrest now i mean..did ur DR mention anything of that being possible???? I wouldnt mind bed rest say the last 2-3 weeks of pregnancy but for 4 months...ooo..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->