We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Morning ladies!

Mel- good luck catching that egg! I am glad that you are getting super strong O signs.

Jessy- glad your beanie's heatrate was nice and high.

Lisa/Rach- Can't wait for some testers!

Lisette- Sorry you are getting a cold, that sucks especially this time of year and while you are pregnant.

Kim- I hope the provera works quickly for you! As for the clomid, it is hard to say. If you needed 100mg to O last time you took it then I would say go with that, but since you have been Oing on your own, maybe 50mg will do the job? I have never taken it so I am no expert, sorry I can't give better advice!

AFM- well the spotting has stopped and stayed away. Hoping it doesn't come back. I am waiting to see what happens the rest of this week before calling the Dr., since he did warn me that I could see more bleeding at my last visit. I have also started monitoring my own blood pressure, since it went up with DS's pregnancy and it was kind of high before I got pregnant. Since High blood pressure can cause all kinds of problems I just feel better keeping an eye on it more frequently than once a month. Plus it has to go really high or stay high for a couple visits before my Dr. is concerned. With all that has went on with this pregnancy I am taking no chances!

Hi girls!

Jessy glad your appt went well! Kim...I say go for the double dose. Rach...I'm sorry the movie made you sad :( Was it a good movie?

Stacie- so glad the bleeding stopped! maybe you have a wonky cervix blood vessel that keeps popping. i hope that's all it is!!

ya Lisette, let's see some nursery pictures! that's ok if you're not done yet, you can send more later.

The OB got me in today to check out my rectocele problem. Hopefully all will be good with my poor vag!!

love you girls!

Hey everyone! Eughh i was up all night due to one of the worst storms ever and felt like sj
Hit this morning so stayed home. Huge migraine in front of a computer? I think not. Anddd i just woke up at freakin 10 am! Guess i better enjoy while i still can huh?

Rach ohh im sorry uve been feeling so sad. Althought im hoping it s a great sign being so hormonal cuz ud b pregnant!! Was WTEWYE a good movie?? I really wanted to see it and was curious.

Lauren good luck at ur app sweety. Hopefully they will tell u ur vagina looks ab fab lol.

Stace ahhh high blood pressure can definetly bring on wonky body reactions. Very possible that could b the culprit.

Lisette hope ur feelin better this morning sweety.

Good morning to everyone else too :)

rach-yup!!! i really hope. we can be bump buddies!:)

kim how are you sweeti, i hope ur doing okay, as for clomid, i took 100 mg. i would go right to 100mg, especially if you have pcos, you want more!! alot of women w pcos who take 50 it doesnt work. and why waste a month you know just incase lets say the clomid doesnt work w 50mg. i took 100mg and got 2 follicles every month (mature ones, a TON of regular ones) i honestly think clomid didnt work for me was bc it made my cm hostile. which can happen w some women, i would suggest preseed maybe, bc you will notice ur cm may not be as abundant..me and dh are going natural for 3 months bc going back on clomid but i will def be doing the iui w it.

lisette-cookie is great shes so sweet i love her!!!!!! shes such a mommys girls omggg..lol soo cute, i love to come home and see my little girl soo happy to see me!! how are you feeling, is ur baby girl def going to be Melina? i LOVE it..so cuteeee

thanks jessss me too! lol ahhhhhhh

Thanks girls for all the advice! I agree I'm thinking. The 100 mg is the way I'm going to Go. I did ovulate on the 50 mg too but it wasn't a great one my numbers were barely where they needed to be. So I have decided I'm going all or nothing. I just feel like this might be my only chance til next feb.

Stace glad the bleeding has stopped great idea keeping a check on your bp.
Lisette hope your cold is better. I would love to see the nursery progress!!
Lauren hope your appt goes great;)
Almost testing time Leese and rach!!!! We need a bfp!!!!

Thanks girls for all the advice! I agree I'm thinking. The 100 mg is the way I'm going to Go. I did ovulate on the 50 mg too but it wasn't a great one my numbers were barely where they needed to be. So I have decided I'm going all or nothing. I just feel like this might be my only chance til next feb.

Stace glad the bleeding has stopped great idea keeping a check on your bp.
Lisette hope your cold is better. I would love to see the nursery progress!!
Lauren hope your appt goes great;)
Almost testing time Leese and rach!!!! We need a bfp!!!!

Did you check into how much clomid would be without insurance? Maybe your doctor can cut you a break and not charge you for a visit and write you a prescription for clomid. A girl told me she had to pay out of pocket for hers and it was $18 for 20 pills.

stace thank you, im glad ur bleeding stopped, whens ur next apt?

I don't go back until June 18th :( Hopefully nothing eventful will happen before then. I am leaving on vacation June 7th and get back the 16th. We are driving to Florida. I am a little worried about being so far away, but it isn't like they don't have hospitals there if something happens. I asked my Dr. at my first OB appt about my vacation and he said 2nd tri is the best time to go, so we shall see...

Good morning chicas :wave:

Horrible storm eh Jess!!! Up since 4am scared with all the thunder :( bblleeekkk! Definately stayed home to get better & rest but at 9am don't I get a dam call from my dr's office...glucose a little high so I need to fast & take the 3hour one tmmr morning! Wwwaaaahhhhh!!! 6days to call someone?!? Super effcient eh! Arrrgggg

Jess baby good u stayed home too! Rest up sweetie :)

Rach hunni extra big hugs ur way, that movie made me sob too...I'm glad they addressed it though cuz its really soo common & such a traumatic thing women go through! I swear half the theater was crying with me at that part!

Lisa soo happy ur cookie is being a good girl for mommy :) She's gonna be a great big sister real soon! Yes my little girl is definately Melina :) We have our 3D scan June 7th...praying no surprises cuz we've soo attatched to her now it would be a little hard!

Lauren sweetie hope ur appt goes good! How's it feeling down there? I promise ill post u guys a progress pic soon...looks soo girlie & cute :)

Stace soo happy to hear no more bleeding girl :hugs:

Mel how r u today sweetie?

Kim wish I had some advise for u...lots of prayers ur way!

Emma hunni if ur checking in we miss ya lots xxxx

Melina room1.jpg

Here is it guys :) Still needs touch ups and dark pink tiny stripes inbetween, then build in the crib of dark cherry, pretty white curtains, mini chandelier my mom wants to buy her and then the cute monkey girl bedding to match everything pink, choco and white :cloud9:

View attachment 408715

Here is it guys :) Still needs touch ups and dark pink tiny stripes inbetween, then build in the crib of dark cherry, pretty white curtains, mini chandelier my mom wants to buy her and then the cute monkey girl bedding to match everything pink, choco and white :cloud9:

Awwww! I want a pink room in my house! :)

Aww Cute! I want a pink room! Maybe next time :) My DH is already talking about baby #2! However, our condo isn't big enough for another person in addition to us and Cameron, even a little person, so at least we have a logical reason to not go back to back with pregnancy's.

All post new pics when our furniture finnnnalllly comes in (should be early next week). It's only been 7 weeks so what's another 1? blah!

Lisette- good luck with the 3 hour test! It sucks but hopefully they won't find any numbers out of the ordinary and that will be the end of it.

It is so hot here today! It was all weekend but today it's sticky and 86% humidity- it's gross! Supposed to thunderstorm again this afternoon pretty intensely--- maybe the power will go out and we'll get to go home from work haha Wishful thinking! At least it's a short work week!

View attachment 408715

Its georgous!!!!! Love the stripes and mix of light and dark pink and with cherry furniture too...:D

the room looks so cute Lisette!!! great job! can't wait to see when it's done.

so glad to be getting out of here early today. DD woke up screaming with a nightmare last night at 2am...poor girl! she was yelling out mommy and it killed me not to go in, but I know if I did I'd wake her up and she normally just goes right back to sleep on her own...and she did. what could she possibly be having a nightmare about the poor thing!? falling off her tricycle?

lisette SOOO pretty!!!

stace how are you guna decorate your babys room??

aw lauren thats sad, it must be hard!!!

liz its super hot here too...love it!!!

lisette SOOO pretty!!!

stace how are you guna decorate your babys room??

aw lauren thats sad, it must be hard!!!

liz its super hot here too...love it!!!

Here is the bedding set we chose:

https://www.jcpenney.com/jcp/x6e.aspx?deptid=70676&catid=71676&grptyp=ENS&itemid=1b2644d

I don't know what color we are going to paint, but our crib and dressor will be a dark color, maybe expresso. That is as far as I have gotten. Right now the room has a computer and a dog crate in it!

LOVE these for a girl

https://www.babysupermall.com/main/products/glj/glj43040.html

https://www.babysupermall.com/main/products/glj/glj11140.html

boy

https://www.rosenberryrooms.com/493-brocade-khaki-3-piece-crib-bedding-set.html

Thanks girlies! Can't wait to get my monkey girl bedding in now too :) Here is today's prgress!

I love all your bedding choises so far as well!

Lauren how was the Dr today? Poor little sweetie DD...glad she fell back asleep though! Sweet dreams to everyone tonight! xxxx

Melina room2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->