We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

I don't go for another 2 hours...this day is passing by so slowly! And of course I trimmed my bikini line and such with an electric razor (I know...silly) bc I am getting a PAP today and I cut my poor vadge. Right beside the opening and of course it bled like a stuck pig. How embarressing bc now I have to say to my Dr. where that wound and blood is coming from! Uggghhhh! I just want this day to be over!

I don't go for another 2 hours...this day is passing by so slowly! And of course I trimmed my bikini line and such with an electric razor (I know...silly) bc I am getting a PAP today and I cut my poor vadge. Right beside the opening and of course it bled like a stuck pig. How embarressing bc now I have to say to my Dr. where that wound and blood is coming from! Uggghhhh! I just want this day to be over!

Eh, I bet he has seen worse. Just tell hime you were tidying up for a romantic evening :)

Thanks goodness my Dr is female! She will prob get a good laugh out of it

LOL, I guess because my Dr. is male, I always assume all of them are. Like I said I am sure she has seen worse.

Haha sorry Kris that made me chuckle!

I keep checking in girls but just not feeling the whole b&b thing at the mo....glad you're all doing well (apart from annoying mil's & vadgy issues!!)

Nothing to report here....bit of backache & maybe cramps this eve but might be just from gardening earlier.
Dh bought me an iPad today as an early bday pressie so im super excited bout that!

Haha sorry Kris that made me chuckle!

I keep checking in girls but just not feeling the whole b&b thing at the mo....glad you're all doing well (apart from annoying mil's & vadgy issues!!)

Nothing to report here....bit of backache & maybe cramps this eve but might be just from gardening earlier.
Dh bought me an iPad today as an early bday pressie so im super excited bout that!

Glad to hear from you Emma! I am glad you are doing OK, I wish I could move things along for you! An iPad is an awesome bday present! Happy Birthday!

love ya Emma! have a wonderful birthday!

thanks for the vag support ladies!! lol

kristin sorry you cut yourself...but that's a little funny!! i always wonder what my doc is thinking when he sees me all shaved or waxed. Like...did she do that for me? Hope the appt goes great!!

Appt went great! HB of 178...It took her awhile to find and I was almost freaking out! But there it was nice and fast! So happy and excited right now!

Emma and ipad is a freakin awsOme gift!! Happy early bday sweety luv u bunches xxxx

Kris glad ur app went well with an excellent heartbeat!

Have a very happy birthday Em! Glad I could give you girls a giggle! The Dr. never even noticed the cut so I didn't say a thing! lol

Emma omggggosh so jealous! Wish i could get one for my birthday coming up! :haha: Happy Birthday hun! I don't think its came yet because it hasn't said on facebook LOL, but Happy Birthday anyways! Hope you have a wonderful day. Sorry you're feeling bad, but i hope it all passes soon and you can move forward. Love ya!!!

Kristen i'm glad the appt went good and the dr didn't ask about the cut. i've cut myself down there before and it burns like a mofo!

Emma!!! So glad to hear from you!!! And happy early b day! Xoxo
Kristen - yay for the awesome heart rate!

Congrats on the good appt Kris! I know how scary it is when they can't find the heartbeat right away, but I guess your little bean was just hiding!

Well DH was really starting to piss me off last night. DS had a baseball game that didn't get over until clost to 8, then we had to come home, eat dinner, I had to get part of his uniform washed for Friday's game, get DS packed for his vaca (he leaves on Sunday morning), and start getting a baby shower present ready for Saturday. Plus my house needs cleaned, I have a bunch of shopping to do, and baking for the shower. So do you think DH could help at all??? NO! He couldn't even put some medicine on DS's mosquito bite, I had to stop what I was doing to do it! I was up til 11 doing all this and had to get up at 5 to get ready for work and what did he do? He stayed up until God knows when watching the miniseries Hatfields and the McCoys! Like 4 hrs of it! Ahhhhh! Then he complained because he was tired this morning! Ok rant over! LOL...

Happy Birthday Emma! Wishing you a great birthday even in the midst of all the unknown. I wish I'd have got an iPad for my birthday! Although then I'd be on it alllll the time. I guess socializing is a good thing haha.

My DH has been extra helpful the last few days. I think it's sinking in that a little person is coming in the near future. I make a point to thank him for what he's doing but I also make a point in telling him that he better continue to be helpful once little man is here and I'm exhausted. :) As for Hatfields & McCoys- it was very addictive so I understand him being unwilling to walk away. We watched it over the last 3 nights.

Stace LOLOL men can be so freakin stoopid sometimes!! I've honestly started having the worste goddamn hormones lately that the slightest thing sets me off. Tuesday night DH was texting non stop to his man friend while i'm trying to ask him how his day went and he doesnt listen to me pissed the crap outta me. Then when i get pissed he was alll omggg that's the hormones talking. Ahhh r u getting mad? Ur sooo pretty when ur mad! I was like for fucksakes he's only friends with you cuz i'm BFF's with his wife and if we ever brake up he would never speak to u again so there...*******...grrrrr...

Ok i admit i was being extremely hormonal and bitchy..kinda..just a teeny bit...but still screw that! LOLOL 'sigh' plus there has been so many idiotic people making the stoopidess fuck ups at work and i've been having to kick seriously ass so that hasnt been helping with the moods...

Happy thursday to all!! Hope everyone is doing good this am! What's everyones plans for the weekend?? I've got my OBGYN follow up tomorrow early morning and it will also be exactly t-minus 2 weeks until my u/s!!!!!!! Most definetly looking forward to that for sure!

It's not my bday till July 3rd but it will be the big 30 so I think I deserve it haha!! ;-)
Glad yr appt went well Kris!
Having serious cramps today but nothing to show for it yet...argh....hurry up!!

It's not my bday till July 3rd but it will be the big 30 so I think I deserve it haha!! ;-)
Glad yr appt went well Kris!
Having serious cramps today but nothing to show for it yet...argh....hurry up!!

Hey u only turn 30 once so damnit if u want to celebrate it the whole freakin month of june then u r most definetly entitled to it chica!!

Sorry that men are asses! DH asked me the other night...what can I do to make your morning easier tomorrow? (because he was leaving at 5:20am to GOLF). I said, can you please pick up the house and cut up DD's apple for snack. What he actually did: cut up DD's apple. Dirty dishes in the sink, DD''s toys in the living room, his clean laundry sitting in a basket. AHHH!! why did he ask!! When I talked to him about it he said, "well I figured it would be counterproductive because your parents are still here". Um....what? good rationalization!!

haha. but most days he's great. I can't say I don't nag though!!

Kris so glad your appt was good!!

I have an open house on Sunday ladies. Fingers crossed that something pans out!

Lauren i just think it's pretty much programmed in every single man's brain about what is actualy considered 'picking up and cleaning the house'. My DH is either a hit and miss with that honestly. Sometimes he impresses me so much when he actualy just does everything by himself cuz he was in a huge cleaning mood. And then other times it's exactly like what yours just did LOL.

Oooooo i'm really hoping this is it for u and u guys sell the house no prob!!

FX'd for a good showing Lauren!

DH is good about taking care of cutting the grass and things to do with the car. But most other stuff he is horrible about! And granted I have let our house get out of hand the past couple months, but seriously you can't help just a little? He is still in the "I didn't make the mess so I don't have to clean it up" mentality, which in some ways he is worse than DS! And anything baby/child related is mine responsibility too... wtf. Plus we have different ideas of "clean" he thinks if you pick stuff off the floor that is cleaning (he seriously would never dust and rarely sweep and clutter on tables/counters or any other flat surface doesn't count, just the floor). OK enough DH bashing, LOL. I am going to have to go hormonal on his ass and make him do something this weekend. We leave for vaca in a week and I am NOT coming home to a dirty house!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->