We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Sorry you are feeling stressed Stace and DH isn't helping out! Just remember to enjoy your holiday and relax when you are away! :)

Happy 30th Birthday Month Em! :happydance:

Boo to dh's being difficult! I'm tired of feeling like I'm the only one responsible when we have a house showing. :/ so today is my 4th day after starting the provera and there is a very much so noted increase in cm. tmi:/ I so want this time to work!!!!! Never thought I would be ready to take clomid again. But right now I can't wait to take it.

Happy 34 weeks Lauren (are you ready to pop yet?!), 32 weeks Liz, 27 weeks Lisette, 22 weeks Stacie, 17 weeks Jess, and almost 12 weeks Kristen!! I'm too lazy to check back how far Crystal is, sorry!

Happy 34 weeks Lauren (are you ready to pop yet?!), 32 weeks Liz, 27 weeks Lisette, 22 weeks Stacie, 17 weeks Jess, and almost 12 weeks Kristen!! I'm too lazy to check back how far Crystal is, sorry!

I second all of that!! Jesus...everyone is seriously gettin up there huh?

I think we're due for another round of bump shots!!:happydance::happydance:

hahah, i have been to lazy and nauseated to post so you hardly see my ticker :p

Appt went great! HB of 178...It took her awhile to find and I was almost freaking out! But there it was nice and fast! So happy and excited right now!

you think your having a girl right? i know the heart rate thing is not exactly true but according to all your posts your babes heart rate seems much faster than my little one and I think I'm having a boy. Today the heart rate was 158

Appt went great! HB of 178...It took her awhile to find and I was almost freaking out! But there it was nice and fast! So happy and excited right now!

you think your having a girl right? i know the heart rate thing is not exactly true but according to all your posts your babes heart rate seems much faster than my little one and I think I'm having a boy. Today the heart rate was 158

I think it's pretty much my 12 week u/s when the tech told me it's 75% sure a girl and she has never been wrong that did it. I'm trying to keep an open mind tho for my u/s in 2 weeks just in case u know?

Hmmm..is it wrong to want a Louis Vuitton handbag as a push present? LOLOLOL

hahah nooooo!!!! I think we deserve a lot more than that for going through trying to get pregnant, being pregnant , labor and then a Mother for the rest of our lives!!!

hahah nooooo!!!! I think we deserve a lot more than that for going through trying to get pregnant, being pregnant , labor and then a Mother for the rest of our lives!!!

Exactly!! I mean above all dont forget the mass amount of baby we are poppin outta our cooch...that only is major..:winkwink::winkwink:

Exactly!! I mean above all dont forget the mass amount of baby we are poppin outta our cooch...that only is major..:winkwink::winkwink:

yea I'm terrified for labor this time around, my first one was like 4 hrs from start to finish and the second one was like 1 hr and 3 pushes so I thought my son would be the easiest because he was almost 6 weeks early and the smallest but he took more than 48 hrs !!!! i broke down and had to get an epidural . I was crying and the doctor wanted to know why i was so upset about the epidural and I said " I wanted to do it from scratch like my cookies" hahah

LOLOL see i'd think the same as you they say that if u had 2 good deliveries usualy the 3rd would go good too...how very wrong lol

hey girls

i hope everyone is doing well

anything new???

afm 6dpo and waiting...o boy..i really cant symptom spot bc of progesterone, but today i went to drink my afternoon coffee and got REALLY naseous had 2 sips and threw it out..and heartburn really bad today..who know if thats a sign....
i hope
xoxo

emma i see you came on i hope ur doing okay sweeti xo

rach when are you testing??

I tested today but it's bfn (9dpo). I'm going to hold off till 11dpo to test again.

Hey guys! Sorry went MIA again today!

Kris awesome awesome news on ur appt + LO's hb! I'm soo happy for u! I remember it sooo well what that momet feels like...can u breathe better now?

Rach hunni thks for always remembering & congratulating us for our small milestones! I can't to be couting ur weeks too :hugs: sorry to hear the early bfn..staying positive for ya! Xxx

Crystal we miss ya! happy 15weeks :)

Jess u/s in 2weeks !!! Eeekkkk then its shop shop shop eh :) when is ur baby shower again? Sooo push gift...love the designer purse idea! Here's my question...how common is the push gift & how have u told H its really happenning? Lol

Lauren all my lil bits crossed for the open house -sweetie :) H's can really be blind & annoying at times hun! Me too, had the same type of convo with mine this past weekend! Gggrrrr

Stace sorry babe...definately get hormonal-Lol

Emm sweetie happy bday!!! How u been holding up? T&P everyday :hugs:

Lisa liking the hb...very promising :)

Kim how's ur lil fur baby? Keeping ya busy?

Mel where ya at today chica?

AFM crazy back at work - glucose was good finally thank God :) - what are everyone's weekend plans? We've got a busy one...bff wedding Saturday up north at a beautiful auberge so its a sleepover with brunch & then our maternity photoshoot on sunday :)

Thanks Rach honey! Fingers crossed for you and kim and Lisa and Mel this time around!!! Late spring Bfps all around!!!

Crystal I was wondering where you've been! Glad all is good! That's funny because I always talk about making a baby "from scratch"

I didn't get a push present w dd :( and prob won't this time, but man do we deserve them!!

Lisette that sound like a fun weekend!

It's 3:43am here and I can't sleep again!! Arg.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->