We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Morning ladies and a big giant TGIFF!!!!

Hmmm push present... I don't know what I would want. I am not really a purse girl. I didn't get one wit DS, but I definately deserved one! 2.5 hrs of pushing and the little turd went backwards (if you knew my DS this wouldn't surprise you he is so laid back and never in a hurry! LOL). After a forcep delivery with episiotomy and additional tearing, yup got screwed with no push present, hahaha. My vadge was never the same after him ;)

DS is leaving for vaca this weekend and I almost have him packed (finally!). Baseball game tonight and a baby shower on Saturday that I am making cupcakes for, but still haven't went to the grocery store or bought anything to decorate them with (yikes I am always behind). Then the focus shifts to cleaning and packing for when me and DH leave to join DS and my parents on vaca!!! Going to Disney World to visit my pal Mickey Mouse! I can't wait I LOVE Disney!

Disney!<<33! Wish I was with you! Have some fun for me!!
Lisette- Bella is great! She is still so playful:) full of energy.
Jess- I agree everybody should get a push present!
Rach - sorry you got the bfn! I still have hope for ya! 9 dpo is really early!!!as we all know.
Lisa baby when are you gonna test?
Mel- hope your doing well! Are you doing clomid again??? Will we be taking it together?? I should be starting mine in about 10 ish days....

This provera kicked my butt yesterday and last night my abdomen was hurting soooo bad. Feeling better today though...so far :)

Lis...I for sure am breathing a little easier now. It was amazing all over again hearing the HB for the first time.

Stace...Have so much fun at Disney! Give Mickey a hug for me, I am secretly very jealous of you as I have never been! Have a blast!

Hope this open house is it for you Lauren! I have everything crossed for you!

I can't wait to hear that you are having a boy Jess! lol I am sure they were right and you have a mini Jess growing in there! :)

Hi Crystal...Good to see you! :hugs:

FXd for you Rach and Leese! You deserve this girls! :thumbup:

Hope you feel better soon Kim and the provera does what it needs to do!

AFM...I am going to sleep all weekend. I am so exhausted. Hope you all have a great one! :)

so jealous of you going to Disney Kimberly!!! I can't wait to go back someday...my mom wants to take us when our youngest is 2, but I think that's a little crazy...3 would be lots better and even that's pushing it! But she was like, "I want to do this before I die!" hhaa...so dramatic!

So our builder made an offer to trade our house! it was a little low for us though :( so we came back with a counter offer and we'll see what he says. if that works out we can start building soon and be in the new house before Christmas!

Morning all! I want to go to Disney! My Fav place--- and I'm 25... hahaha. Although, I feel like as a kid you don't get much out of it until 5 years old or more. In my family everyone got to go for the first time when they turned 8 which was a perfect age to actually enjoy everything and still find it all magical. Although, I went with 13 girl friends senior year ogf high school and it was definetly the most fun I've ever had there. My DH and I go to Disney every other year or so because we both are sucked into the magic I guess.

This weekend we're headed to Boston for a our roomate from college's 25th Bday party. Can't wait to see everyone! It'll probably be the last road trip before little man arrives. Pretty crazy! We were supose to have maternity photos done this weekend but it's suposse to rain along with most of next week. So I'm not sure when we're going to make them happen... if at all. So annoying! I may just ask a friend to come take some as I have a great camera anyhow and already have poses and such picked out.

OMG i love Disney!! We actualy went 2 years ago but to the one in Paris lolo. The freakin huge castle is pink over there omgggg so gorgeous!!

Rach sorry bout the bfn butttt i'm most definetly keepin my fingers crossed for u sweety!

Lisette...welll i havent actualy mentionned it to DH LOLOL. I think he might look at me as if i'm cray cray since u know he's french and i definetly think they dont have that custom at all lolol. Maybe i'll get lucky???

Kris yay glad it managed to reassure u hearing the HB. I remember it was this huge weight lifted off my shoulders the first time.

Lauren hope u get a very good offer back or that they accept ur counter offer!! It would definetly make things easier huh?

Kim glad the provera is kickin in and u'll be back to CD1!

AFM i had my follow up app with my OBGYN this morning and he is just the freakin best! All things baby is lookin awsome and all things blood test results and etc are also perfect. I have now entered the hormones kickin my ass big time stage..last night i offered a friend of ours who is moving in june to go and help them move and paint and she was like nooo. I'm like whaa? And she was like i definetly dont want u lifting boxes or painting in case for the baby! I started to cry sooo freakin bad to DH later on fuckkk...i was like everyone treats my like i'm handicaped just cuz i'm pregnant and my life has now become sitting down all the time doing nuttin.

DH was so sweet he reassured me so much and just calmed me down alot by listening to me rant and sob lol. Then he sent me a msg this morning to let me know he was taking me out for a romantic date night with dinner and everything 'sigh'. I'm in a very happy bubble today LOL.

Liz have fun in Boston! are you hitting up Faneuil hall? tell me all your boston plans, I love it! you look amazing too! cute top.

Glad everything is good Jessy!! welcome to the joys of hormonal mood swings!!! xoxo

Kris have fun resting up this weekend!

here's my 34 weeker!

Attachments

• 34 weeks2.jpg
    34 weeks2.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 6
WHOA! Lauren and Liz you both look nice and plump! I love it!!!!!!! I wish i was there to rub your bellies! Not too much longer for you both! Lauren you have just gotten so much bigger than the last pic!! (i mean that in the nicest way possible!).

Lauren how has it been this week? Do u manage to sleep threw nights all the time? No brackston hicks or anything?

thanks Rach! i'm getting plump alright!! :)

Jessy I haven't been sleeping great this week...I"m not sure what's waking me up, I just wake up and....boing!!! wide awake for hours! blame hormones?

I started feeling BH's around 16 weeks or so...it was like that with my DD too, and I get quite a lot of them so I just got used to it! They can take my breath away now. Speaking of which, I feel so out of shape, I was just instructing someone on something...and was getting out of breath from talking!!! pathetic!!! haha

how about you Jess? and pictures from everyone else please!!!!

What did a BH feel like early on? I dont think i've gotten any of that yet. I've been getting stronger kicks every day. It's just like a poke lol. Poor DH is still pretty sad that he cant feel them yet. He touches my tummy every night waiting to see if he'd feel it...i'm guessing it wont be too long now right?

Other then that i've been doing good! The hormones have been kickin my ass big time tho and stoopid things at work stress me out more so then usual which also sucks i guess.

Jessy you will know when you get a BH contraction, at least mine were noticable! It felt like my whole stomach got rock hard all of a sudden, then gradually it eases up. You may not get BH until right before you deliver or some women don't get them at all! I don't really remember them too much with DS, maybe like a week before I had them? But with this one they started at 16 weeks!

And for feeling the kicks, DS and DH felt this little guy before 19 weeks, so he might be able to feel her soon!

You guys look awesome! Erm....Stacie...we're waiting for yours....and Jess!

Speaking of push presents - I got sod all but didn't Beyonce get an $8mill beach house????!!!!:happydance:

O my goddness ladies....those are good looking basketball bellies! I want one just like that when it finally happens.:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->