We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Leese i think you should go for it! It cant hurt and who knows maybe she d b spot on! It brought hope to me.

Happy saturday morning! It dark grey and just gross here..which is fine by me since hubby is in training and im just chillin on the sofa. I love me some days like that for sure.

Emma if my DH buys me an 8 million dollar beach house and gives it to me after labor i ll screetch so loudly i ll shit myself right in the dr s face hiiiiii

Hey girls: Its movies marathon day here today...

Leese def get a mesina reading. She's been right for so many ladies and its def gives hope. Of course u'll have to take some/leave some, but when I got mine before the lap in march and she said I'd find out in june that I was pregnant: it gave me something to hold on to every bfn month since...If it doesnt happen this month of course I'll be disappointed, but in the meantime I have my fingers crossed.

Rach when are you testing?: U got a nice spike in your temp today!

Ladies what are your plans for this w-end?

yeah..i think i may.

when are you testing mel

im soo tired at work uh cant wait to leave, im hoping its pregnancy related..yea...lol

i dont think ill wind up preg, i really never think i am, and every month always right so ...i turned into such a debbie downer i swear. i was never like this before

FML!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well i did test this morning and it was bfn.. i go to look 30 mins later and the 2nd line was there. My heart was beating SO fast and i was so excited. Well... then 10 mins later the 2nd line was gone. How the F does that happen? I took a pic of it to show you.

Attachments

• hpt1.jpg
    hpt1.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 11
  • hpt2.jpg
    hpt2.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 13
last night i went to bed feeling sick. My stomach literally hurt and i felt like i was going to throw up. I didn't fall asleep until 330 because i was hovered over the toilet. I didn't throw up. I tried going poo and when i wiped after i had some 'spotting'. The reason my stomach hurt was from so much trapped gas. I was farting galore last night lol. My boobs feel super huge and nipples hurt a little last night. My temp is highest it's been this whole cycle. Reason why i say all is a coincidence is because 1.) i had a few drinks last night thinking theres no way i'm preg so oh well. I'm thinking between the drinks and me not getting a full nights rest that is why my temp is up. 2.) there was spotting because i was straining so bad to poo which made the blood come out. 3) my boobs always feel big before AF. 4.)my right ovary kinda hurts like AF is coming and 5.) BFN on my hpt today that turned into BFP that turned into BFN again lol

and we BD'd yesterday too which could be the spotting.

Rach I def see a line on both these tests...I definitly say test again (with frer preferably) either today after holding it up for like 5 hours or tomorrow morning, but yeah, that is def a line and its pink! Could you post another of the one when you say the line disappeared?! Dont count yourself out, cause you feeling sick, with that temp and that line...well: fingers crossed!!!!

Rach another thing too...When a line is that faint its possible that when it dries completly that it lightens even more; which to you would mean disappearing--> but it still detected something for it to be there to start with. GL

That's the thing though.. it was negative to begin with, then half hr later i looked and there was a line. It was like purple. Then it disappeared just 10 mins later after that? I am just so confused. I need to go get some more.

Ladies is it wrong that in a cycle where I told myself I wouldnt do anything : no temps, no opk's, that I gave in this morn and took one. I know Im close to O and I always love seeing that Smiley (and it give us the GO to do it that night if it wasnt in our plans)?!

I think the ideal is not to do ''nothing'' but just not obsess about ''everything''...:D

What i usually do Mel, is i use the OPKs and once you get the positive BD that day and the day after, skip a day and do it one more time. Don't think of it as you HAVE to. Be relaxed and have fun with it. Then after just get in the mindset of "whatever happens, happens." Don't even stress about it whatsoever. I know it's hard once you see you're 8dpo +

What i usually do Mel, is i use the OPKs and once you get the positive BD that day and the day after, skip a day and do it one more time. Don't think of it as you HAVE to. Be relaxed and have fun with it. Then after just get in the mindset of "whatever happens, happens." Don't even stress about it whatsoever. I know it's hard once you see you're 8dpo +

Its funny you mention the 8dpo+ because the first 1ww im usuallt optimistic and the closer I get to Af (at 8dpo and up) my mood shift and I start to be pessimist and doubtful...Not thinking about the dpo's is gonna help me this cycle I think!

Are u testing tomorow?

lol that's crazy.. i usually stress the last week because that's when things start 'happening'.

Well, i think that test was just an EVAP line. I just went to the bathroom and there's more red. Looks like AF is appearing early this month.

Mel i really dont see anything wrong with using an opk to get a better idea for O time. U said u d give yourself 6 months to get pregnant before looking into iui and ivf so ur better off puttin as many chances on ur side that u can u know? But once u get a pos opk then just bd and dont think about. Dont temp cuz it makes it go sooo much slower. U can be aware and not over obssess hunny lolol

Rach im still not loosing hope for u this month. I har the weirdest spot on my bfp cycle. I dont think it was an evap i think just check ur temps tommorow and do a frer with fmu.

Yayy hubby is on his way home! Finaly wont b home alone. Major shopping day with one of my girlfriend s tommorow so im definetly looking forward to that. Hope everyone is having a great saturday luv y all bunches!

Hi girls, I'm sorry the tests are fucking with you Rach. Just give it another few days before you count yourself out.

Jess they say everyone gets bh's but not everyone feels them. I think that I might feel them more because of the stupid fibroid. Hubby should start feeling it in a few weeks I think! It helps when the feet are facing out too. :)

Our builder made an offer to trade our house if it doesn't sell in the next 6 months....that means....we start building soon!!!!!!!!!!! Eeek! Hope I'm not getting over my head.

Thanks girls. Every time i go to the bathroom it's pink mixed with CM. Still feel cramps. If there's no pink then theres at least an off yellow color on the TP. I think AF is just hours away from coming full force. UGH.

Thanks girls. Every time i go to the bathroom it's pink mixed with CM. Still feel cramps. If there's no pink then theres at least an off yellow color on the TP. I think AF is just hours away from coming full force. UGH.

Never count yourself out until af shows...many women have spotting they think is af coming and it turns out bfp. Take Jess for exemple who had spotting from 8-10 dpo and thought was out and now is 17+ weeks!:D

Sorry Rach, keep hanging in there! Mel I'd be the worst person to ask about obsessing because I have no control, lol. The fact you're having any willpower at all impresses me!! Just do what makes you happy!

Ah nooo rach! I got so excited when I saw that test. Shitty evaps fucking with us bleurgh! Keep us posted...

Afm - dh is off thurs & Fri so I might call into epau on wed & say this is not happening on it's own - gimme the goddamn pills!!!! Ive heard horror stories about the pills but how bad can it be?! Ive had 2 natural mcs and been thru labour without pain relief so....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->