We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Hey chicas :wave:

I've missed you all! Been stalking when I can but trying to keep up and write has been near impossible! I've actually taken notes for 3days now so I can be all caught up with all the exciting events on here :)

Crystal happy belated bday & so glad the surgeory went well for ya! Must have been scary still! how you feeling now? Love your name pics btw!!!

Lisa hunni I'm sorry I left you for soo long!!! hugs - Wonderful day to come back and read your news! I'm ectatic for you sweetie! How you feeling? Nice and pukey? GOOD :) Annalyn is a gorgeous name too!

Emma my God what a freakin ordeal! i'm soo sorry you've had to go through all this and I truely commend your courgae and wonderful attitude! Lots of hugs your way :hugs:

Stace hope you're having an awesome time with Mickey, I can't wait to see all the pics!!!

Rach baby happy belated bday as well! You're looking awesome in your new profile pic...keep up whatever you've been doing doll :) How's ur SIL? I'm sorry for her loss! xxx

Jessssyyyyyy eeeeeekkkkk tmmr 9AM hun!!!! I can't wait!!!!! Soo glad your doppler is making you feel lots better girlie! Like I told you its all gonna get better from here you'll see! xoxo Ur in-law story made me wanna screen at the computer! LIKE HOLY OMG!!!! Seriously i though mine were control freaks and a little out there but WOW!!! I hope you're momma doesn't get offended with the shower stuff...I know that was the hardest part for me to deal with at my bridal shower and again at my baby shower...seeing my mom do sooooo much and be hurt by my MIL and her stupidity!!! Grrrrrr

Mel sweetie sending lots of dust and love your way! Hope you are doing good!

Kim still no AF my friend? I can only imagine that poor realtor got it bad!!! LOL positive AF vibes ur way! xxx

Lauren babe go easy on the crazy cleaning hun! Seriously you're like a machine I don't know how you do it soo far along! Must be that cutie DD of yours that keeps you on your toes ;) You look amazing in your recent bump shot and WOW what a great ob appt! eeekkkkk sooo close now!!! How you feeling? Last day of work soon?

Hey Kris :wave: we miss ya but understand with people in from out of town it can be hectic! Thinking of you girl!

Liz those are some seriously beautiful maternity shots! How have you been feeling?

AFM I've been doing ok..still an emotional hormonal rollercoaster some days...pre-natal classes and L&D talk have officially scared the crap out of me and I've left crying twice now!!! I think the pain part is bringing up a lot of the mc memories too and its making it all very real and scary for me! Trying to cope and remember the outcome will be amazing and she'll be here safe in my arms before I know it! My house is baby central since my shower this past weekend so I have a lot of sorting and lists to make now but the nasty swelling and crazy heartburn are making it hard for me to get around or wanna do much at nights! Work is still the same BS and now they are messing with a girl coming back from her Mat leave so its showing me what I have to look forward to!!!! On the bright side we had our 3D scan last week and it was just amazing to see my LO in there happy as can be! Sticking her tongue out at us already! LOL - oh and we got %100 great girl potty shots so no re-painting of the nursery needed! PHEW!!! lol this weekend we have a funeral friday night, a wedding saturday night and fathers day bbq at our house Sunday night but I swear between all that I MUST get into my clean pool that's been open for 3weeks now! Gonna be beautiful and sunny so I really gotta pencil in R&R for myself! xo

Wow Lisette, that's quite an update...good job remembering everything! Sorry about the heartburn and swelling :( yes you need your r&r honey!!!
And don't you worry about a thing, everything will be wonderful...hugs!!

That is a huge update LOL! I am glad everything is okay. I know it's gotta be so tough with everything going on. You def do deserve R&R. You have quite the weekend. Funeral and wedding?! DAMN. Well at least Sunday will be a good, relaxing day for you. Can't wait for little Melina to get here! 2 more months for ya!!! I am so excited for you and the nursery so far looks beautiful. I wanna see some more pics!!

Lisette- we have missed you:) glad you are doing well! You must share your new us pics! How exciting!! Still no af:/ 9 days after stoping provera...
Hope to get it soon.

Leese yay for the ms! :)

Jess can't wait to get your update from the scan!!!! So close. Bet you will not get any sleep tonight:)

Yay lisette! We missed you xx
We def need shower, bump & nursery pics!!!

Aww kim, that sucks hunny, what's the plan?

Jessy 9 am for you is like 3pm for me :growlmad:!! But i should be ready for a break from this stoooopid essay by then!

So girls, i need a little help with something totally off topic! For my uni project i have to design a health promotion intervention that i could deliver to a community. My idea is to target new mums and encourage them to take part in a 6week course of healthy cooking classes showing them how to make low cost simple nutritious meals for the family.(aiming to tackle childhood obesity before it begins!) So i need help with what to call the cooking classes.....ideas please! Everything i think of seems to already exist

Thanks kim!

Thanks lisette!

I know thinking of l&d must be scary, and its so close but you'll do great!

Jessy has 1 hour holy crap

how are you em!!

goooooooooooooooo Jessy!! I'm an hour ahead of you I think? so is your appt in 30 mins?

Emma here I'm just brainstorming:

Simple Solutions
Budget Banquet
The Family Dish
Practical Provisions
Momma's Meals
Healthy Hungries
Fresh Families
Culinary Moms
Postnatal Potluck - hahaa making myself laugh
Matriarch Meals
Super Sustenence
Mum to the rescue!
Food for Family Thought
Kids Kuisine!
Rational Rations

hmmm...

are those all stupid?

Jessy hopefully you're not in the waiting room still!

Great job Lauren!!!! All I came up with is ..... healthy habits! Jess!!!! Update!!! Maybe they took her straight back!

So just went pee and there is just a lil bit of the witch ..... Bring it on!!!! Hope it's not just a lil.

Woohooooooooooooooooooo mini jesssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!! Congrats jess & marc !!! Xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

sooooo coool!!

Jess! Aww bows and pearls!!!! I want one!!!!!!!! Congrats sweetie

Yay jessy!!!

Fingers crossed kim xxx

No theyre good thanks lauren, its totally hypothetical so they are perfect!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->