We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Erm pretty much Lauren yeh! :shrug:

Thanks mel. I know what you mean - July marks my 1year ttc #2.....pretty damn depressing isn't it?!

Emma my TTC #1 after loss will be 1 year next month too...... we will get there!!

I love the name Annalyn, how are you feeling anyway ? morning sickness yet?

OMG the coolest thing, I can actually see my belly move when the baby kicks or whatever the baby is doing in there, I even got it on camera, you can see my belly button pop up and down. I want to post a baby bump pic but seriously I dont have a bump yet :(

It'll be 2 years in november! :( Never had a BFP and got allllll the possible tests and operations...Im in the unexplained infertility group and Dr are baffled as to why we havent conceive yet.

It'll be 2 years in november! :( Never had a BFP and got allllll the possible tests and operations...Im in the unexplained infertility group and Dr are baffled as to why we havent conceive yet.

I'm sorry you have been trying for two years :( I wish I had a magic baby wand for you !!!!

OMG the coolest thing, I can actually see my belly move when the baby kicks or whatever the baby is doing in there, I even got it on camera, you can see my belly button pop up and down. I want to post a baby bump pic but seriously I dont have a bump yet :(

aw thanks crystal

i have been getting waves of nausea on and off but today very naseous i couldnt even lunch until like 3 when i felt a little better, ate that was okay for a little while, then it started again, i was guna make quesadillas tonight and i dont want anything just feel icky, i have my 2nd scan tmaro ill be 4w6d, idk what hes really guna see baby wise, but mainly cking for blood clots im sure-

mel
im so sorry hunni, are you seeing an RE or a regular gyno?

Hey girls! Dropped in quickly to say hello! Have company from N. Dakota and we have been so busy.

Love the mat pics Liz... You look adorable!

Hope that baby comes soon Lauren...So excited to see pics of your LO!

Hope you had a fab bday Rach!

Glad you are feeling nauseous Leese! Keep up that awesome bean growing!

So cute that you are seeing you bubs move Crystal! I can't wait until that happens.

I am sorry that you are feeling so down Em! Wish I could give you a big hug and be there for you.

Thinking of you too Mel! PMS can be a bitch when you are already grouchy!

Hi Jess! Can't wait for your gender scan on Friday! So excited to see more U/S pics of you LO!

We have decided to stay Team Yellow so no finding out the gender for us. We will have to wait until it gets here! ;) On a great note...I haven't gained a pound yet. I am pretty sure it is bc of my thyroid meds but I am going to take what I can get as last time I gained 80 and the Dr wasn't too pleased! lol

Miss you girls. My company is leaving on the 21st and then I will be back to my regular addictive BnB time! :)

aw thanks crystal

i have been getting waves of nausea on and off but today very naseous i couldnt even lunch until like 3 when i felt a little better, ate that was okay for a little while, then it started again, i was guna make quesadillas tonight and i dont want anything just feel icky, i have my 2nd scan tmaro ill be 4w6d, idk what hes really guna see baby wise, but mainly cking for blood clots im sure-

mel
im so sorry hunni, are you seeing an RE or a regular gyno?

Yes we've been followed/monitored by our fertility clinic and now an obgyn(the same that did my lap but kept me as a patient) prescribed clomid and monitoring us. I had the lap end of march and we are giving it 6 months top before going for IUI and IVF.

I know that its just been our 3rd cycle since the lap and clomid and that now every month could be THE month. But when you feel the same af cramps you've felt all those 24 BFN months its hard to stay positive and think that this time might be diff.

Mel that's the worst category to be under. I couldn't imagine the struggles you are facing. I know it's got to hurt like hell and so mind boggling but just never lose hope and keep the faith. There's stories of people being told they couldn't have kids or whatever and they end up showing the doctors they CAN. Just try to hold on because miracles happen every single day. We will be with you every step of the way! :hugs:

Mel- I'm with you girl! It's been a little over 2 years of trying hard for us! And another year of ntnp. I'm at the beyond frustrated point too. Im considering talking to hubby about proceeding with adoption. We have discussed it before and both of us are ok with it. Ds is just getting so old so I don't wanna waste a few more years. Still praying for a miracle. Hope this is your month!
Liz and Lauren - gorgeous pics! Love them!

Kim if that's the road you have to choose then that is great because you will be saving a childs life. I wish you could have another child on your own. Whatever decision you choose will be the best. I know how aggravating it is. Andrew and i have NTNP for about 3 yrs and then i got PG, been trying now for almost 1 year with no results. It gets SO FUCKING frusterating!!!! Esp when you don't get a f'n period. I hope it comes soon for you. We all deserve our babies.. the wait is awful.

How old is your ds Kim? Ive been worrying about a big age gap between mine coz theres 4 yrs between me & my sister & we're not that close. But I guess whatever the gap is it will just be normal to my ds coz he wont know any different.

Thanks rach.your right the wait is horrible.
Emma - my ds is 8 so if I were to get preggo now it would still be 9 yrs between:/

Kimberly I think that would be an awesome thing to do, and that doesn't mean you won't still get pregnant!

I really hope it happens for you girls very soon xoxoxoxox

Kim i always thpught bout adoption i think its a great idea i really do
And u cam still keep trying and the ull have
3 kids :)

Thanks kris hope ur doing good ..team yellow ahhh!! I dont think i could lol bit thats cool!

4 w 6 d scan in 3 hourssssss

Hope your scan is awesome Lisa!! Glad they are following you so closely this time

thanks guys..

yea im being seen 1 time a week until first tri is over i think then every 2 weeks. i think

my new dr is the complete opposite as my first...its crazy.

Kim i think adoption is an incredible gesture. Your saving a child's life.

Lisa omggg it's an hour away!! Cant wait for u to see ur beany and know that everything is fine. It's nice to have such a proactive dr that will be with u every step of the way!

Happy thursday/friday to all hiihiii. Cant believe tomorrow morning at 9am we'll be finding out if it's a mini jessy (god help us) or a mini DH!!!

Anybody have plans for father day weekend? It'S supose to be gorgeous and hot a fucking hell here all weekend. We're going to my parents place all day sunday and will be swimming and chillin around the pool which i'm definetly lookin forward to. I'd love a nice ice cold beer to go along with that plan but...yaaaa....aint happenin i guess.

DH was obssessed with the doppler last night he'd go all over my tummy to try and see which spots pick up the heartbeat and then he'd use it on himself to compare his heartrate. I swear to god he ended almost using half of the gelly on me and him LOLOL.

Men r weird sometimes...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->