We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

LOL that's funny Jess. Men are weird. It's good he's into it all though. He could be a dick and not even care. Your weekend sounds aweeeesome! I think i'm going swimming this weekend too, not sure. It's gonna be hot here too. I'm ready for it! I bet it can't be fun being preg in it though lol. FINALLY tmrw is the day! I bet you won't sleep tonight. Thank God the appointment is EARLY lol. Imagine having to wait until 3 or something.

Good luck today Lisa!!!

Ahhh thx Rach i thought everyone had abandonned me today lolol nobody is on!!

Agreed i specificly told them i wanted the morning app slot..this way i'm the first one in and dont have to play the deathly waiting game...if so imma pop a cap in someones ass damnit LOL.

Swimming tanning and just plain doin nuttin is always the most freakin best thing ever. Sometimes u just need a non eventfull day like that u know?

Yes! It's so relaxing. Especially with some music on. :dance:

You know they're gonna be a bit behind tmrw. That's how it always goes! LOL. I remember when i went in to confirm pregnancy at the dr's i was their 10 mins early and waited for them to open the door and they were like 3 mins late opening the door. Then i signed in and they were still prepping in the back. So i didn't get in for like 10 mins, but felt like 50. Ohhh goshhhhhh idk what the sex could be but i'm thinking :pink:

hey girlies

i got my scan we saw the gestational sack, she said everything looked great for where i am at ( i saw his sister bc he was at hospital for emg delivery)

going back in 1 weeks.

cant wait!!!!!!!!

yaya im happy, she said dont expect to see more then a sack, i thought maybe we would see yolk sack, shes like too early, so i guess next week maybe baby!

Thanks lauren

how is everyone doing today

i had my 2nd throw up of the pregnancy, i had to run to the bathroom, still feel sooo icky omgggggggggg ! Love it lol :)

Wonderful news Lisa! Your doctor tried taking care of you real well so nothing bad would happen. I say you're in great hands and to throw up again is awesome too!! Congrats.

Thanks racccch how are you doing hunni, any plans for weekend??

Another week til o i see!!!

Jesus christ can somebody plz tell me why i'm still in front of my computer at work????????? It's soooooooooooooooo long baaaaahhhhhhhhhhh

How is Mel doing Jess? I know she's trying to take it easy this month. Just hope she's okay! Miss talking to her!

Lisa i'm not doing much this weekend. Maybe swimming and seeing a movie? Yup, less than a week until O. We will see if this time is the charm. Had 26 day cycle last month. FX'd this month has the babydust on it.

work is like an eternity today, so BORING OMG!!!!!!!!!

nice rach, my sister friend will prob have her baby tmaro, so ill visit her in hosp. i have my friends sons bday sat. sunday my inlaws and my parents

Just got back from a day at the seaside!!! My folks are camping up there so we went for the day, sun was shining, dipped my feet in the sea....lovely day! Gotta get stuck into an essay 2moro so just wanted a chill day.

So how come our mothers days are diff dates but fathers day is same date?!

Great news about your scan leese xxx

thanks em, how are you hunni??

yea its weird w the holidays how they vary from country to country

yea i miss mel too hope shes okay, i think she will be testing soon..

Im doing ok thanks babe, just waiting to get this bleeding over with....
Dh was like awww are we putting ourselves thru it all again?! I was like yep!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->