We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Omg thats how my belly will look in a couple weeks..lol ur soooo tiny!!!

LOL well u've seen my pics before too lol. I havent gained almost anything really so i'm guessing it will pretty much hit as of now..or so they say.

I'd love to be a basketball girl but hey if not what can u do? Food wise i havent had any extra cravings or urges really so i'm still eating my normal portions so far...which will prob change soon LOL

Rach- Yay for O and for new Mesina reading!

Lauren- I am glad you had a good B-day and sorry DD threw up in bed. I agree with the cloth diapers for burp clothes and general mess clean ups! I already have a few for this little one and I sewed some cute material to the end to dress them up, but around the house I will just use plain old white ones...

Jessy- Seriously that is the cutest little bump ever! I am never posting another bump pic again! I am not that far ahead of you and I am huge!!!

Kris- It is quite understandable that you would be upset! Give yourself a break and let yourself cry a little. I know I a couple people who have had stillborns and it is not something you can ever "get over". He will always be your son and you missed out on everything. I just hope that you can find a way to come to terms with the grief and I hope that your rainbow will bring some joy back into your life!

Well, I had another little fall this morning. Luckily avoided landing on my stomach, but I have a huge bruise on my arm and a twisted ankle. And like last time I fell on my way to do laundry. I told DH that I am NOT doing anymore laundry, that he gets to do it from here on out! This pregnancy has been crazy! I had a completely uneventful pregnancy with DS and it seems like everytime I turn around I am spotting or falling or getting stitches! I am telling you this one is has been a trouble maker from day one!

I didn't have many must haves with DS, but if any of you plan on switching to formula eventually this has come highly recommended to me:
https://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3754175

I have also been told by my cousin that she LOVED her microwave bottle sterilizer...

I hope everyone has a great hump day/first day of summer!

i bet it will just hit you jess and ull crave away!!

maybe ill do a belly shot at like 9 weeks..lol bc i bet it will be big..hahaha

Thanks girls for the birthday wishes! You'd keep it on the dl too if you were 37!! Lol

Have a lot of catching up to do. DD puked in our bed last night and then didn't sleep and I had a busy day at work today. Geesh!!

Hope you guys are all great and I'll catch up tomorrow!! Xxx

your a fabulous 37!!! and I'm not far behind you so we can be young together :D
how are you feeling? any nesting going on? any activity down below? I would be trying all the tricks in the book to go into labor !!! lol

Glad you and Liam are okay Stacie. That would of been terrible. Hope your ankle starts feeling better.

Jess i love your pic! You're starting to show nicely. I bet you'll start to get nice and round in the next few weeks. So awesome that Charlie is in the 20's now!! Such a big girl she is getting :haha:

guys i had a dream lastnight were i had an orgasm and like it felt awsome..omg....lol i woke up and was like was that a dream or did i just masterbate..LMAO it was so FUKING WEIRD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we havent had sex since bfp bc honestly we are both scared. doesnt mean i dont want to i just dont wanna fuck w anything down there....i know..but still im scared

Also by extremely popular demand and to please the mases here is today's 20 bump pic. As you can see it'S just going in my lower tummy and poking out in a nice pregnant way..not bulge...well i find anywais LOLOL

Enjoy! Pink for my Char-bear :hugs::hugs:

View attachment 425279

OMG so cute Jess :) I can't wait for a bump, I'm so tired of people saying " oh your pregnant? are you just finding out" and " are you sure your baby is growing enough" my baby is a week ahead in size he/she is just all tucked in there behind my super tight abs!!
lol but I can't take the credit for the abs, I had a tummy tuck less than 2 years ago to get rid of my deflated balloon belly ( thats what a 9 and 10 lb baby does to a size 2 tummy) and they also repaired the stomach muscles , my kids were so big it causes a hernia sort of, my muscles never went back in place, there was actually a space between the abs that you could fit your hand in if it tried to do a sit up. So now because the muscles were actually sutured back into place they are doing a good job of holding everything from popping out but the baby is going up higher so I fear they will be under my ribs soon if my muscles dont stretch out a little bit !!!

I've had several dreams like that Lisa. You wake up with the best orgasm ever and you're super horny. LOL. It's nuts.

like it was such a great one rach...like honestly. i should have asked leo if he heard me or felt me doing...

lol

i swear lol it was actually great...hahaha

Ahhh the sex dream thinggy seams to happen to me all the damn time now. Yet when i wake up i know i didnt orgasm since i feel sooo unfufilled...and with DH complaining that i'm burning him out it's just..unfair...LOL

Guess u just gotta take care of yourself Leese. I get why ur afraid sex wise tho..you'll probably feel better after ur u/s tomorrow.

My libido is seriously gone goddamn nuts! I pretty much want sex morning,noon and night...And since DH is a construction worker he comes home super dirty...and it turns me on even more!!! LOL

Seriously tho he's all tan and toned and...ok i have to stop now sorry it's too much on me LOL

i am always horny right now. im just scared. i dont go inside. just outside but still scared...lmao....:( im afraid ill scratch something on accident or something who the hell knowsssss

i am always horny right now. im just scared. i dont go inside. just outside but still scared...lmao....:( im afraid ill scratch something on accident or something who the hell knowsssss

'sigh' and i now always have an itch to scratch..it's bad Leese..really bad :dohh::dohh::dohh:

Thanks for the support girls! Love you all!

You are so cute Jess...I love our little bump! You look amazing! :) I can't wait to see it when it really pops! I think you are going to be tiny throught out for sure.

Glad you are ok Stace! I almost fell the other day on a hike with my family. I really rolled my ankle and sprained it a bit. I find that my balance during this pregnancy is much worse than last time!

When is your next u/s Leese? I am so excited for you! I felt the same way about sex in the first tri. I was scared to do it and I was also really sick and not feeling into it. Do what is good for you doll! :)

Have a great day Crystal and Rach! :)

Ohhh hellzzzz yes! Just got of the phone with DH and he wants nasty dirty sex as soon as i get home from work :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Is it sad that i have now become a nymphomaniac due to pregnancy???:blush::blush:

Mehhh ohh well as long as my vagina is happy..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->