We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Well how bout u guys pop over and check out my registry? Let me know what u think. Is it too expensive?? We tried to variate a lot for everyone s budgets.

https://www.toysrus.ca/registry/index.jsp You just type in Miljour for my last name and Jessica first name. Then choose province Quebec and that's it it's all there!!<

Bump pic will be tomorrow on the dot since it will be my first 20 week day!!

Ooo fun, we don't even do the whole registry thing here, can you believe that. We do it for weddings but not babies, what's that all about?! But there seems to be a range of prices there hun so i think everyone should be ok with it. And if they're not then they can just get you something thats not on the list right? Can't wait for your bump pic 2moro - 20 weeks wowza!!!

Oh dear just got bad news! The home that we went and got prequalified for yesterday went under contract today
.... I'm heart broken I loved the house. Very frustrated with the realtor that showed it to us because he misinformed us and is the reason we missed out. It is a foreclosure so we had no idea how the process worked But he assured us the first 15 days it was on the market they were just looking for the highest bid and they would contact the top offers to get them in a biding war but that wasn't the case apparently the gov will take the first acceptable offer. I'm bumed. If y'all wanna look at the pics of it the address is 2011 chandler forest ct Indian trail nc 28079. It needs landscaping for the backyard but that's about it and we were gonna put a pool in anyways...

Oh no kim, what an idiot for not telling you what was going on! You will find a totally awesome house tho hunny xx

Kim- That SUCKS hairy monkey balls!!!! I hope you can find a house you like equally as much.

Jessy- Love the registry stuff (Tiny bit jealous of all the pink ;))

Kim WTF??? Seriously what an idiot!! Sorry you guys lost out on it hunny...you'll find an even more gorgeous one promiss!

That sucks Kim! ohh the world of real estate. Such a vicous process! Hopefully you'll find something that you love even more!

Jessy- I love your registry- it's soooo pink! :) We have the bright stars bouncer and swing (the gender neutral versions obv) and they are awesome. They both fold up so little which is great for us. You might want to consider the medela swing in style pump- it comes in the bag which is handy for work and on the go. Although you get a bunch of time off right? so maybe you won't need it as much. My sister loves her pump though which is the same as you have. I have the in style one (same pump though). Also, we got the diaper genie and I find it to be a pain in the butt. I think it needs a foot lever or something. My sister got an off brand one and it has a foot opener and when you close the top it automatically twist the inside bag to seal in the smell. I think it was arm & hammer brand... I'd definetly go that route if I could do it again. I like the variety though. Plenty of big things and plenty of smaller things.

lisette i get hungry and really want something i eat it then i gag..lol

like just now i made a cheese quesadilla i really wanted it. now i wanna throw up...cray crayy!!! as long as my bean is healthy i can be sick all day :)

i am so nervous about the scan thursday ahhhh

kim thats such BULLSHITTTTT omg...wtf im sorry sweeti, im sure you will find another house you love <33

gotta ck out jess registry!!!!

Thanks girls I was just so disappointed. Guess it wasn't meant to be.

Jess- love your registry! All the pink is so sweet!

Leese- yay for the gagging :)

Love all your stuff Jess! Your registry is a lot better than my one friend's. She had tons of stuff $70+ on there. :dohh: and she complained about no one getting her any of it too!

Kim that house was beautiful. Looks a lot like the house i cleaned today. I can't believe how that realtor did you. Makes me so mad! I know something better will come a long. It always does. Hang tight.

Mel thanks for the update. I hope you can get PG this cycle so you don't have to go through all the trouble and hassle of the other. We're here for ya. Don't ever think you shouldn't be on this thread because you feel annoying or a nuisance because you're not!

Lauren Happy Birthday babbby! :) Hope you had a great day.

Well, i wrote Mesina and told her how she was wrong about my prediction. She told me she doesn't normally give updates for free but she will have a short update for me by Friday about what she "see's". Oh whatever! LOL. On a good note, i O'd yesterday. YAY! Hope to get that March baby!!! :)

Yay For ovulating rach!!!! We need another bfp!

Lauren hope your having a great b day!!!!

Thanks girls for the birthday wishes! You'd keep it on the dl too if you were 37!! Lol

Have a lot of catching up to do. DD puked in our bed last night and then didn't sleep and I had a busy day at work today. Geesh!!

Hope you guys are all great and I'll catch up tomorrow!! Xxx

Happy Birthday Lauren! Hope it was fantastic! How are you feeling? Baby soon maybe...???!!!

Rach...Hope she gives you a great update! :)

Glad your trip went well Stace...Sounds like you had a blast!

Jess...Love the registry. I always think put everything you possibly could want on there and then people can choose what they want to buy, their choice!

Sorry the house fell through Kim, so disappointing. Do you have any other houses to look at soon?

Love and hugs to all of my girls! :) Hi Liz, Lis, Em, Leese, Crystal! Sorry if I have missed anyone!

Family left today! It was great to have them but glad to get back to my routine. It was my nephew, Curran's, 1st bday when he was here. It was really cute but I had a major breakdown. It just hit me and I realized that we would never see our RJ stuffing cake in his face and giggling...crying when he realized the ice cream was all gone. I cried all night by myself in my room, I just couldn't believe how it effected so much and out of the blue. I guess it will never go away.

heyooo.

Kim that's such a bummer but I really think things like that happen for a reason and something better will come along! We're picking up the contract for the new house today so we'll get that all signed and squared away...and then into the poor house we go!!! lol

Jessy your registry looks good! and cute! Definitely a good variety. Don't be afraid to put everything on there.

A couple of must-haves for me are these two things...makes life easier!

For burp rags and clean up and everything really (if you can find them in canada, i had to get them in the US) a couple packs.
https://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2457807

Liners for the changing pad, so you don't end up changing the cover as much! I got 3 packs.
https://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3245199

And might be another US item that was a must have for me was the simplisse breast pads...so much thinner and more comfortable than any others i tried. Reminds me, I'm going to order some!
https://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3957771

heyyyy

i woke up this morning to go to bathroom, i was SOOO constipated, lol, i got the worst hot flashes & was SOOO nauseous and sweating leo but a cold rag on me..it was crazayyyyy

lauren are you ready to pop yet?!

how are you girls doing??

Happy first official day of summer to all my chicas!! How is everyone? It's hot as fuck here and i'm extremely paranoid to end up with boobie sweat stains when i go outside beurkkkk.

Leese welcome to the wonderfull world of jacked up hormones! Aint it just uberly grand?

Rach i'm glad she's going to give u a second reading for free. Hopefully it's good and works out! Yay big time for O!! Catch that beanyyyyy

Lauren sweety i hope to god i look like u at 37 trust me u are a total MILF hunny. Thank you bunches for ur suggestions i'll definetly look into those for sure.

Liz ahhh thx bunches! I know we should of went more gender neutral so we can use it again for the second baby but...we just fell in love with the girl colors and were like fuck it we'll change it up if our second is a boy no biggie.

Kris it's completly normal that it hits u hard from time to time. I dont think it's something you'll ever forget no mather what. And honestly having a goddamn good cry just helps in mysterious ways i find. God know these days i cry about everything. I watch say yes to the dress on tv and when the girl finds her dress and is like all my life i wanted to feel beautifull and now i do i just start the fucking waterworks all over the place..DH is quite traumatised sometimes and is like okk..sweety i'll just change the channel now mmkay? LOL

To everyone else i adore every single one of u with my lil heart :)

Goddamnit ok today's new ticker sucks ass...i would like to not think about strech marks and varicose veines...and what subsiding morning sickness?? I'm still sick as a dog without my lil pregnancy pills gahhh..

Also by extremely popular demand and to please the mases here is today's 20 bump pic. As you can see it'S just going in my lower tummy and poking out in a nice pregnant way..not bulge...well i find anywais LOLOL

Enjoy! Pink for my Char-bear :hugs::hugs:

20 week bump.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"