We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

LOL, Jessy!

Lisa, If you can get past the fear of doing harm 1st tri was the best sex wise. The extra blood flow make orgasms even better!!! Now my braxton hicks and big ol' belly really get in the way. But all this talk makes me want to sneak a little somethin somethin tonight!

LOL, Jessy!

Lisa, If you can get past the fear of doing harm 1st tri was the best sex wise. The extra blood flow make orgasms even better!!! Now my braxton hicks and big ol' belly really get in the way. But all this talk makes me want to sneak a little somethin somethin tonight!

N'uh huh totaly dissagree i did not want sex at all first trimester do to feeling yucky and non stop throwing up. Now? Pfff morning noon and night baybay

i have my moments. not all the time, but i do find myself in "the mood" alot-

holy crap scan tmaro ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

LOL, Jessy!

N'uh huh totaly dissagree i did not want sex at all first trimester do to feeling yucky and non stop throwing up. Now? Pfff morning noon and night baybay

Yeah but you don't have a stomach the size of a basketball in 2nd tri like I do! You definately should have gotten your medicine sooner...

Hi girls!

Kris sorry I must have missed your post about your sadness, I'm sorry honey and lots of hugs!

Wow Jessy you look amazing!! again, the boobs...ridiculously hot!!

good luck tomorrow Lisa!!!!!!!!!!!!! everything will be great.

What's with all of us falling, lol...I guess baby throws us off!

My OB made me nervous today. He was feeling around my abdomen and said "You're definitely having a much bigger baby this time!" i was like...say what?! how big?? Then he said oh, not BIG, I just meant bigger than your daughter b/c she was so tiny. Phew. He guesses 7 - 7.5 pounds if I go full term. I can handle that! He didn't check my cervix today but next weds he will. I hope there's good progress!!!

A week from Friday I'm done with work!! wooooooo!!! Can't wait.

And....it's fucking hot today.

OH and thanks for saying I look good at 37! :) xoxoxoxox

Lauren- I totally agree you look amazing!!!

Jess- adorable pic! Love your bump!

Stace- I agree put dh on laundry duty;)

Kris- the down times are completely understandable! We are here for you!!! Hugs!

Rach- yay for ovulating! Don't think I'm selfish butim glad you are a little ahead of me because I can anticipate you testing and it will distract from my dreaded tww

Thanks lauren fxd im trying to stay really poisitive

Jess i just noticed im due 100 days after u lol funny

Good luck for your scan leese! What time's it at (& what time will that be for me?!) It's 11.25 here now xx

My scan 1030 am 3 hours away. So by u will be like 2 sumthing ..ur pm? Wow didnt realize the big difference lol

Holy crap...so this girl in my Fibroid & Pregnancy thread went into labor really early but was in denial...so she didn't go into the hospital despite the contractions and water breaking. her mom came over (she used to be a midwife) and ended up delivering the baby at home! Geez, no one do that please! Everything seems to be fine though. crazy.

I feel good Lisa, thanks!! Full term today...I'm ready to go!!

So what things should I try to get the baby to come? Sex, massage, peppermint tea....???

scan in a couple hours??!! yay!!!

Jessy how was the sex fest last night?

OMG! I can understand being in denial about the contractions to a point (but once they are like 5-10 minutes apart it is hard to be in denial), but the water breaking???!!! There is no way in the world I would ever take the chance of delivering at home. With my luck I will go to the hospital so early that they will try to send me home ;) I want to make damn sure a Dr. or nurse or someone is there when I am ready to deliver!

Lauren- how big was DD?? To me 7-7.5 would be small, LOL, although I am hoping this one falls close the that range (a woman can dream right???)

Lisa- Good Luck today!

How is everyone else???

Ugh, I just at a bunch of frosted mini donuts for breakfast (exactly what I didn't need!) Luckily I brought a salad for lunch so that makes up for it right?

stacie yes definitely...the salad will make up for it!

DD was 6 lbs 7 oz...which isn't THAT small...maybe for a full term baby he thought so. But yeah 7-7.5 is still a good range to me!!! I'm happy with that!

Yeah that girl, when I re-read her entry I saw that the paramedics got there 30 seconds before the baby was born...lol. geez!! I like to play it on the safe side :) I went in when my water broke and then went home for 7 hours before the contractions got bad. I guess it's hard to judge because sometimes at the hospitals they make you feel stupid!

i say message!

so cool full term ahhH!!!!

thanks girls. im like shitting my pants, an hour left. ahhh!! deep down i feel everything will be okay please god!!

xxoox

DD was 6 lbs 7 oz...which isn't THAT small...maybe for a full term baby he thought so. But yeah 7-7.5 is still a good range to me!!! I'm happy with that!

Yeah that girl, when I re-read her entry I saw that the paramedics got there 30 seconds before the baby was born...lol. geez!! I like to play it on the safe side :) I went in when my water broke and then went home for 7 hours before the contractions got bad. I guess it's hard to judge because sometimes at the hospitals they make you feel stupid!

They sent your back home after your water broke???? My Dr. won't let you go home after your water breaks and they tell you to come immediately in if it does? I was induced with DS, so the Dr. broke my water at the hospital. I would hate for my water to break at home/work. It is less of embarassment, more of I just hated the feeling of it running down my legs. I didn't mind that I was already at the hospital when they broke it ;)

Good morning my loves :wave:

Leese all my prayers and thoughts your way this morning! Its gonna be just perfect you'll see chica :hugs:

Just caught up quickly, hope I didn't forget anything....

lauren you definately look hot and for 37?!?!! Pfffttt I'm 33 and most days dragging my ass feeling like I look like HELL! Is DD all better now? Poor sweetie!

Stace glad you kept Liam safe with the fall but still my God :( I've been tilting and almost falling all over the place lately!!!

Kris hunni I have no words...just be kind to yourself and allow yourself to feel sad some days :hugs:

Rach how you feeling girl? Gotta do a chart stalk on ya ;)

Jessy your bump is just too dam cute sweetie!!! Rergistry looks great and ohhh sooo much like mine :)

Kim I haven't forgotten, pic's tonight I promise!

Hope everyone is having a good day and staying nice and cool in strong AC!!! Its cray cray hot again here today!!! I'm like melting at the thought but I gotta be brave and go out at lunch today! Bath and Body is having a sale girlies!!! Teeehheeee

Ugh, braxton hicks continuing and little dude seems to think it is a great idea to spend all day kicking me in the cervix. I really think he has found the escape hatch and is insisting on trying to stick a foot out! LOL. I keep telling him he has 13 more weeks before I will let him out, but like every other man he seems to have selective hearing ;)

Good morning my loves :wave:

Leese all my prayers and thoughts your way this morning! Its gonna be just perfect you'll see chica :hugs:

Just caught up quickly, hope I didn't forget anything....

lauren you definately look hot and for 37?!?!! Pfffttt I'm 33 and most days dragging my ass feeling like I look like HELL! Is DD all better now? Poor sweetie!

Stace glad you kept Liam safe with the fall but still my God :( I've been tilting and almost falling all over the place lately!!!

Kris hunni I have no words...just be kind to yourself and allow yourself to feel sad some days :hugs:

Rach how you feeling girl? Gotta do a chart stalk on ya ;)

Jessy your bump is just too dam cute sweetie!!! Rergistry looks great and ohhh sooo much like mine :)

Kim I haven't forgotten, pic's tonight I promise!

Hope everyone is having a good day and staying nice and cool in strong AC!!! Its cray cray hot again here today!!! I'm like melting at the thought but I gotta be brave and go out at lunch today! Bath and Body is having a sale girlies!!! Teeehheeee

Ooooh sale at Bath and Body! I was rubbing some yummy smelly lotion on my belly last night and it was like heaven!

They sent your back home after your water broke???? My Dr. won't let you go home after your water breaks and they tell you to come immediately in if it does? I was induced with DS, so the Dr. broke my water at the hospital. I would hate for my water to break at home/work. It is less of embarassment, more of I just hated the feeling of it running down my legs. I didn't mind that I was already at the hospital when they broke it ;)

Yup - my water broke and 10pm but I wasn't having any contractions until 2:30am, and the nurse I had was such an idiot when I went in after my water broke. She's like...ok, so go home and come back when your contractions are 5 mins apart, or if you need something for pain. I was like, don't I need to deliver within 24 hours of my water breaking? She was like...um...no. I said, what about the baby drying out in there, or meconium, or infection, etc???? (I knew all this to be true and wasn't going to listen to her anyway). And she's like, no it's fine! Then another nurse was like, no....she has to come back in within 24 hours. GOD!! what if I didn't otherwise know about that!!! it's scary!

but it was kind of nice because I got to go home and sleep for a few hours before my contractions started!

Thanks lisette baby!! DD is totally better now, thank goodness.

Lisa you must be at your appt now?? can't wait to hear! I should see an update when I get back from lunch :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->