We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

i called and the receptionist said that the girls would have to call me back then took my name and stuff i guess they werent in the lab yet...ANNOYING!!!!

Jess you've got me fired up! Your SIL is a bitch. I would LOVE to get my hands on her after shes had her baby. :grr: I hate people with a passion. I don't know how in the world you kept your cool and didn't say anything to her nasty comments. Shows you are a much bigger person than her. Who gives a flyin FUCK if she's 'bigger' than you? Maybe her morning sickness wasn't as bad as yours and everything she ate went to her stomach rather than it being 'baby'. Oh fuck her!!!! I can't handle people.

Jessy- it's sad that you're little one will have to deal with drama at such a young age. My DH's family (the disaster) is the same way. Thankfully none of his siblings are ready to have kids yet because it would totally and completely be a battle over who's kid is best and blah blah blah. They are already so competitive in their own lives and all have a hard time being happy for one another (over any good event)- this is what happens when you have 3 boys in 3 years! Although, my sister and I aren't that much better. Fortunetly she lives 14 hours away so it won't be so bad. She had a hard time when I got engaged, married, and bought a house first. My DH and I literally discussed how much she would hate me if we got preggo first. We didn't tell anyone we were trying and she announced it to the world. We'd been trying a bit when they got pregnant on the first try. So luckily we never had to find out how miserable she would have been about it. My Dh's Aunt bought alot of items for our little one and gave them to us privately because she didn't want his siblings to feel like when they have kids that she's obligated to spend the same amount on them. She knows that if they saw the $400 of stuff she bought little man they would automatically assume that they deserve the same amount or more when they have kids. I completely understand her perspective because that is how they would be but it's sad that she can't be acknowledged for being so generous.

I'm totally the snotty girl who would ignore the sister in law and look like the good one when she says shit she shouldn't.

And I totally agree with Lauren- at first I was distracted by the fact that they chose someone elses big day to announce their news. Urghh..
Dh's Brother used his dad's wedding last year as a time to celebrate his wedding (he was too cheap to have a real wedding of his own)- they even asked to have a first dance. Oh the nerve!

I agree with Lauren as well. I also agree with Liz that it's sickening they announced it on someone else's big day. What a whore.

hey all my betas were

****10, 400*****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! omg yay!!! he said we were prob just a tad early w the 5w5d scan!!!

so happy, seeing him thurs for 6w5d scan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey all my betas were

****10, 400*****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! omg yay!!! he said we were prob just a tad early w the 5w5d scan!!!

so happy, seeing him thurs for 6w5d scan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

woo hoo!! keep it going baby!

Thats freakin awsome Leese!! Go go beany!

Trust me id love to kick her ass..it would b easy peasy too since im 5'7 and she only 5'1. As for her tummy wise she kinda had a bit of a weight problem to start..but see once again i would never say well ya she has a bump since u know she aleeady had one to begin with. I hate putting people down like that soooo..whatevez i know my lil Charlie will b soecial no mather what sO she can go fuck herself :)

That is awesome Lisa!!! You so deserve it. I am so happy it's all coming together the way it should have in the first place! WOOHOOO :happydance:

thank you so much rach, means alot and trust me i CANT WAIT until you join me hunni!!! <3333

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->