We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

So, now I feel stupid b/c I just called him and said, how come you don't hear me when I say that it upsets me a lot that you leave us for a whole day to golf on the weekend? and he was like...well if it upsets you I won't play simple as that. and I said good. and he said done.

then i feel like a bitch, you know? but i got what i wanted so now i'm happy.

Aw Lauren hunny, my dh seriously doesn't even have time for sports, he leaves home at 7am & gets home at 8pm 5 days a week.....And he is not only working on my 30TH bday but stocktaking as well so wont be home till stoooopid o clock....happy effing birthday eh?!

Pfff my DH is a huge fishing and hunting guy. And he was actualy planning on renting a hunting land with 5 other guys for the 3 first weeks in november! I was like WTF it's right smack in my due date and u think ur going hunting???? He was like well it's close to home and i always have my cell on me. I was like and if reception is bad and i go into labour and u miss ur dauther being born?? FUCK THAT!! Sooo he understood and didnt take it...damnit..

See maybe just letting him know how it hurt u is the best case scenario since it worked. Do not feel like a bitch in any way! U need him there damnit and it's just too damn bad. He has the whole summer to go golfing since it's only just started. He'll deal with it and that's that.

Emma nuttin for ur bday??? I bet i can plan something for u and i live in freakin canada! Men sucks for planning and etc. I'm always the one that takes charge for special nights out like that cuz i know he'll wait until last minute and then be like ooohh crap ok where do u want to go? What's the number? Huh? I'm lost...help me...LOL.

Awww man...why the hell are men all the same for some stuff!!!! grrrrrrr!!!!!! Sorry Lauren baby...I totally know what you mean! Like why the hell do we have to spell it out and get all bitchy and shit to get anything done! Totally makes us feel bad and takes the pleasure out of it even if they DO something afterall!!! I say you still take your night off Lauren...sometimes its all we can do is be a little selfish and let them feel it on their skin! You deserve a break hunni :hugs:

Emma sooo not cool :( Can you do something fun with DS and pamper yourself a little?

Man I wish we all lived closer...we'd totally hang out and have our own little parties!!!

Jessy off topic but did you register for a Bebe au lait cover up? Supposed to be the greatest things EVER!

aw Emma :( Work is a better excuse than golf though! But still that sucks...you should go out and treat yourself too!

Jessy...haha...as if that was even remotely acceptable!! Chris said no to a bachelor party in montreal this weekend because it was just too close to my due date. damn right!

Wow Stacie.. you have grown! SOOO CUTE.

Lauren i couldn't even imagine how uncomfortable you have to be right now. I can't wait for baby Ryan to come! Ellie is soooooo adorb i can't imagine what Ryan is going to look like!!

OMG, I think our DH's are all long lost brothers or something! Mine is golfing both Saturday and Sunday this week! And the course he is going to on Sunday is 45 minutes away so he said his going to make sure and golf 18 holes. He is going to be gone most of the day!!! He just doesn't get it that I want him to spend time with me and DH instead of playing all weekend. Then I look like the bad guy when he can't go out with his friends! We got in a huge fight over his golf league because it is on Sunday mornings, so he can't go to church with us for like 4 months straight. He originally quit after last season, then I gave in (so I wouldn't be the bitchy wife) and told him he could play. So my dilemma is whether or not to let him play next season with a 9 month old??? Hmmm...

Thanks for the kind words about my bump ladies, and Lauren your bump is awesome! You are definately all bump, I bet you are back in your regular clothes right after you have her! Right now I am mostly bump still, and a little extra butt and boobs, I am thinking this could change in the next few months though. We'll see!

Lisa- I am sure things are great, so no worries about the beta!

Rach- how are you feeling about this cycle? Are you definately in the 2WW?

Emma- sucks DH is working on your birthday, hopefully you get to do something nice to celebrate anyway. I am creeping toward the big 3-0 in December... I am not sure if I am excited or not :(

I was shopping with my Mom and my cousin and her kids happened to be in the same store. So she is asking me all these stupid questions. Like, "Were you hoping for a girl?" Why do people ask stuff like this. What am I supposed to say, yes and I really don't like this baby now that I know it is a boy? I mean come on, yeah most people have a dream of the perfect little family, a boy and a girl. But that doesn't mean I am not happy to have this little man you know??? Ugh! Stupid people with stupid questions annoy me right now!!!

Stace the exact same thing was going on with me before we found out it was a Charlie. I was sure it would be a boy and my in laws were all well there if it turns out to be a girl i hope you'll love her just the same and not be overly dissapointed and blablabla. I was like WTF?? When did i ever say i didnt want a girl????????? I swear people are just goddamn stoopid sometimes.

As for golfing i dont think ur being a bitch wanting him home! Especialy like u said when u have a 9 month old...u need some R&R too u know!

I dont think men do it on purpose..they are just realizationaly slower...by alot..

OMG I missed so much this morning! That will teach me to get on BnB late!

Stace...You look gorgeous hun! Love the bump pic!

Lis...Love the pics of your little Melina and the nursery! It looks so cozy and welcoming!

GL Kim with the clomid. FXd for you doll!

Hi Rach and Leese! Leese...sorry your office is stinky!

Lauren and Stace...I think my DH is your DH's long lost brother too. He golfs a minumum 18 holes on every day off and I hate it. I just want to spend time with him but I hate telling him that he can't bc I feel like a bitch too. It is so hard...why don't they want to stay home with us right?! Uggghhh Men!

I have been seeing the Magic Mike trailer on tv...Can't wait to see all those hot bods stripping! :)

My DH wanted to go to the NASCAR Race in NH the weekend (3 days before) my due date... it's 3.5 hours from our house... assuming you can even get out the parking lot. I was like ummm No. He still asks randomly about it. And speaking of golf- he's headed out to play a round right now. Although, I do get a nice dinner out afterwards..

Lesse- awesome us news! I would think to much about the dates it can get so confusing this early on. As you know;) btw love adriana for a girl super cute! I think we all need to gender guess for you!! Put our votes in now because with all your check ups I'm sure you will find out the sex early on:)
I say- boy :) but I have been guessing wrong here lately;)

Tonight's my last night of clomid!!!! Hope this is my month!

I just saw this kim!! Lol i say boy as well..i kno its super early but i really think!! :)

Yay for last day clomid..i prayyy its ur month kim. Do u take estrodial w the clomid? And use preseed? And did ur dr give u progesterome for after?

Hi girls sry I have been Mia. I have been reading just not able to post. Let's see if I can catch up.

Stace gorgeous bump! Love it!
Lauren you too dear! Amazing for full term. I can totally relate to you because my hubby also loves golf but the real biatch for me is football! I'm a total widow during that time. Glad he compromised for you:)

Today's my b day:/ 29! And I'm already dreading next year! :)

Rach - how's it going hunny???? Tww! I'm ready to join ya!

Lisa- I just took provera and the clomid.but... If I do get a bfp then I'm requesting progesterone. ....

Happy birthday Kimberly!!!! 30's are great so don't you worry about next year :) hope you have a great day!

Thanks girls:) no special plans I actually had to work but when I got off dh had made my favorite dinner and a cake and he had got me a new Lockett. Well in off to work . Hope everybody has a great day! Xoxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->