We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

We started last night;) and the plan is to go E O D. My opk was neg today hope to get my positive around cd 15

best din everrrrrrrrrrrr yummmylish!!!

Attachments

• delish.png
    delish.png
    366.1 KB · Views: 6
i wanted it SO bad. but i already feel like its getting me nauseous...omg lol

Shudda said that huh lol

Its a ground beef quesadilla w salsa cheese avocado and sour cream w lime tostidos chips yummmmm

good morning! nope still here :) I have days where I think it's coming...then days where I think she'll probably stay in there til her due date :) I'll get some news at the doc tomorrow though!

it's soooo rainy here, and we're going to get a humid and hot heat wave through the week/weekend. sunday, feels like 37!! eek!! in F that's 98.6 ick!!!

its 65 here and really nice, supposed to go to 80-ish

dog poop and pregnancy do not mix let me tell you lol, i gag everytime i clean up after cookie & this morning was So bad...yuck!!

and dog food too nasty uh!!

Morning ladies, after a 11.5 hr work day yesterday I am finally caught up! (Well almost ;))

Lisa- great beta! I can't wait for your ultrasound on Thursday!

Jessy- you SIL sounds like a jerk!

Liz- I can totally relate to the competition thing. My SIL is the same way. We never say anything, but her kids get way more from my in laws. Then the minute they want to do anything for us, she asks them what they are going to do for her/her kids??!! WTF! My in laws paid off her car and her house. She was supposed to make payments but didn't make them for like 2 years. They did pay off our house, but we make payments every months, so basically like an interest free loan. My in laws plan on giving us the rest of the house in the next couple years, but I don't think that is very fair considering my SIL didn't even pay on hers for a long time. Then my FIL was going to give us this beat up old truck for my husband to have to haul materials to fix up our house and my SIL, flat out asked them if they were giving her a car. I told DH to say no thank you and just give SIL the truck, if we want one we will buy our own. I don't care if my in laws are fair to us, but when they show favorites to her kids it really irks me!

It is only going to be 88 here today, but it is going to be 103 on Thursday and 104 on Friday! I do belive I am going to melt. The A/C isn't working in my car, so I have DH's :) and the A/C at work is shitty, so even though it was only 90 yesterday it was 80 in our office building!

thanks stace, me either bc i feel it will go good!! especially after getting that beta result, i wasnt expecting it to be that high at all!!

i had a dream lastnight that all the pupos hung out..lol it was really fun hahah!

I hope we do all get together some day!!! Next summer, right?

Stacie that's pretty awesome of your in-laws to do that! I know it sucks when certain siblings are favored. I LOVE my little brother, but he is absolutely spoiled rotten by my parents...I can't even tell you how much money they've spent on him/given him. They are super generous to me too, but the expectation was always that they don't have to help me as much because I don't need it, where as he supposedly needs their help. But really they're just enabling his terrible habits and irresponsibility!! It's frustrating. I talk to them about it all the time, but they always give in to him. ugh. I suppose we're better off for it in the long run, right? we can take care of ourselves!

Not sure what our meeting spot would be..lol

we have canada ny stace is illinois i think right stace? Rach & liz im going blank. I wanna say virginia & ..ahhh not sure! Ding donggggg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->