We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Happy belated birthday Kim!

Well I went and registered yesterday and it was a big pain in the ass! First, at babies R us, we registered for most of the stuff we wanted there then I went and ordered the dresser since I had a 20% off coupon. Well the girl at the checkout forgot to take the coupon off, so I had to wait for like 20 minutes while she found a manager to issue a return so she could take the discount off. Then we went to target to finish up registering and the first store we went to the registry machines were down. So we went to a different target and we filled out all the registry info and the machine quit working and we had to redo it! I was completely frustrated by the time we were done. But we did go to Red Lobster for dinner yum!

uhh stace that sucks!! like so irritating...but red lobster SOOOO yummy did you have those biscuits omg!!!!!

Sorry it was soooo much trouble stace! That's crazy! Glad u got it done tho.

Leese- it's a pasta dish with grilled chicken sweet carmalizes onions and baby Bella mushrooms and a marsala sauce / soooooo good! And a summer salad:)

mmmmm sounds sooo good Kim!! I love love love caramelized onions. I could eat them by themselves! :haha: Glad you had a good birthday!

Stacie i prob would have thrown their machines once i found out it wasn't working anymore. That shit drives me crazy!!!!!!

Hey chicas :wave:

Hope everyone's having a great weekend!

Kim sweetie happy belated bday!! Sounds like DH did an awesome job spoiling u a little :) praying for u this cycle hunni!

Stace sounds like a nightmare!!! Gggrrrr!!! Best advise I think through this whole PG was to register online! I did BRU & Sears in one afternoon from the comfort of my home with food & bathroom breaks & being abel to calmly read reviews or text my friends who have LO's! Glad u got some yummy comfort food afterwards atleast! Thanks for remidning me I have a great copy cat recepie for those biscuits & its super easy! Must make :)

Jess definately google bebe au lait and yes they sell at BRU so go add it online ;) award winning ect ect!

What's everyone up to today? I'm just on my way to the in-laws for a bbq but I'm happpy I got some good R+R with H & my pool this weekend & we get an extra day off here tmmr! YAY :)

Awh sounds SOOOOO relaxing Lisette!!!!!! I hope you have tons of fun. I wish i could go swimming It's 93 here.

:) thanks girls! Lisette I need some pool time!
Ds is staying w grandparents all week and today is cd 11 so time for some baby dancing!

Woo Hoo Kim, get your sexy on!

It is crazy hot here today! Somewhere around 98! I went to a different babies R us today and bought a few things for little dude and added to my registry. It was a much better trip.

Now I am just try to decide what to have for dinner, since it is too hot to cook!

How are my favorite girls this morning? Today is the last monday at work for me until January! yay. I bought a few things for the baby yesterday, pulled out the breast pump and the rest of the newborn clothes I could find. I think we're pretty much ready. I should probably pack a hospital bag? haha. and a bag for DD for her to stay at the sitter's overnight. so maybe we're not ready. lol

hopefully we'll be signing the contract this week for the new house and the builder says he'll get started this week! fun stuff. I also will have 3 kitchen designers to choose from. If they send me sketches I'll share with you guys so you can help me :)

Hope everyone has a very happy Monday!

I am so jealous Lauren! I am going on leave 3 months after you and return 2 months before you :(

You don't have your hospital bag packed yet??? You better get on that!

It is so unbearably hot in our office building again today! I think they turn the A/C off on the weekends. It was 83 when I got here and the lady that gets here earlier than me said it was 86 when she got here. Luckily it is going to be a tad cooler today (I think high around 90) so hopefully it cools off soon.

This is going to be a super busy work week for me, so I doubt I get to post much, but I will try to stalk when I have a few minutes!

Hey everyone!! It s holiday monday here and just perfectly cool outside thank god! I hope everyone had a kick ass weekend! I know mine was...interesting..i ll share. And just b warned this will b a pretty bad bitch session.

10 mins before leaving for my MIL s wedding on saturday my SIL made the big annoucement that she was pregnant. She told us so we wouldnt b suprised at the wedding since she was annoucing it in front of everyone before dinner. She s 12 weeks now and just...grrrr..sorry i get pissed thinking bout this next part. She startd saying she hoped we werent mad since we wouldnt b in the spotlight anymore. That ohhh wow how come she has a nice bump at only 12 weeks and im 21 weeks and dont? Oohh how cool is it that they got preg on the first try it took us longer right? Huh guess it s cuz they are exteemely fertile and haahaahaa isnt it awsome.

She screamed it out right after the ceremony and then was pissed her mom didnt start to cry since she did for us. She also made sure to try and take as many pictures of both of us to loudly exclaim wow im the one with the 21 week bump huh jess? Wonder why..r u sure everything is ok with ur baby?

I fucking hate my SIL with such a passion u have no idea. Right then and there i knew goddamn well it s going to b a competition on eho s baby does what first or is healthier or smarter..and i refuse to put my daughter threw that. That had been saying for months that they werent ready and couldnt handle a baby now blablabla..i know goddamn well it s cuz we are and since she s 32 years old she was pissed. Just thank god im due over 2 months before her..

Other then that im just peachy! Sorry bout the rant it just makes me mad in ways u cant imagine..

OH my God Jessy!!!! What a horrible person!

I'm going to share with you my thoughts on people who act like this. I know it doesn't change how much of a stupid bitch she is, but it helps me get by some days!! here it is...

Everyone is insecure in some way, but the people who act out like that are the MOST insecure. The people that have to one up you, or put you down in front of other people, or feel the need to convince you that THEY are perfect in every way and you're the one with the problem. They are only trying to convince themselves!! They're insecure, and unhappy...the only possible reason she could feel in competition with you over this is that she feels inferior and is jealous. Probably that you look amazing at 21 weeks, and she's going to look like a cow. So she has to justify that in some way. In a way, you have to feel sorry for her, that she's that unhappy with herself that she feels the need to make herself look like a total asshole. She's only fooling herself into believing those things she's saying...not anyone else. Be happy that you're a WAY better person!!!

The BEST response to these people is to act like NOTHING they say bothers you!! She wants to knock you down a few pegs so you feel as inferior as she does right now. Nothing pisses people off like that more than you acting like you barely notice anything she's saying and turn everything she's saying into a positive about you. Like, "I guess i"m just one of those lucky ones that doesn't gain a lot of weight in pregnancy!", and "Oh I was never one to need a spotlight, you can have it!", and, I'm so happy for you that you were able to get pregnant right away at 32!

ok maybe some of those are sarcastic, but she doesn't have to know that. It will EAT HER ALIVE that you're happier than her!! Or then there's always the approach, "SIL, why would you say something like that?" (in a nice tone then WAIT for an answer!) people don't know what to do in that situation and it's kind of funny.

I get so fired up when I hear things like this. Can you tell? lol

omg jess...lol

uhh what a jackass!!! UHHH LIKE I CANT!!!!

that sucks jess hugs for you hunni!!!!

how are you girls doin?!

I have no words at all Jess...Lauren said it all! Be the bigger person and you will be the one people want to spend time with and be around. Your SIL sounds like a miserable person trying to make others around her just as miserable. Despicable...

Thanks guys! I completly agree Lauren. We ve had probs since day 1 since she was extremely close with DH and when we startd dating he was always spending time with me. She flat out once told me i had stolen her little brother. 4 years down the road it had gotten so bad with her refusing to b at bdays when i was there or xmas i told him he had to choose cuz i couldnt put up with it anymore. I confronted her and she didnt want to talk about it so fuck it. He threatened to stop speaking to her so she had no choice. It got better and now this 'sigh'.

I will never let my daughter feel like second best. Fuck them. I know my in laws will b fair..i hope..ive spoken to dh and he assures me that if he ever thinks they are showing preference he d definetly give them a piece of his mind. Im glad i have his support in all this shit. He s pretty great lol

Jess- I'm sorry dear! You should not have to deal with that kind of crap! Honestly all she did was embarrass herself!! I'm sure she realizes that now too. Thank goodness for your dh. I say let him deal with it. She sounds so selfish who announces their preggo during another persons wedding reception! Hope your day is better hunny!

I know Kim, right? can you imagine announcing your pregnant at the tail of someone's wedding ceremony?! how inappropriate and selfish!

No of course no one will be comparing your daughter with her kid, except for her. It's too bad because she's only hurting her relationship with her brother!

Lisa do you get your results today?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->