We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

yayy lets see! lol

i bet by 12 weeks i will have an obvious bump. im already super bloated and cant really suck in anymore..hahahah ....so weird, idk why but all i get super super bloated when pg.

yayy lets see! lol

i bet by 12 weeks i will have an obvious bump. im already super bloated and cant really suck in anymore..hahahah ....so weird, idk why but all i get super super bloated when pg.

i thing the bloat will go away after a bit, mine mostly did. At first I felt like i looked pregnant because of the bloat but when the bloat went away there was no bump just a slight curve. I always have a bigger bump in the evening than I do fist thing in the morning. lol it's a poop bump!! hahah

Ill do a belly pic at maybe week 9...lol i bet it will be big by then...hahahah

Lisa I can't wait to see ur cute lil bloat girl ;)

I have a 28week pic and next week I'm due for my 32week one so I'll post both for you ladies to see what a nice round tug boat i'm becoming! LOL

Congrats Crystal! Welcome to team blue! LOL. I am glad you could even out the score some ;) It is so funny that you were so scared to have a girl, I want a baby girl so badly! I wouldn't give up this little guy for the world, but I am still not giving up on pink in my future!

Lisa- There is hope, I went straight from bloat to bump (around 12 weeks or so it was all bump). Of course they say that happens to second pregnancies, but you never know, you may get a nice bump earlier ;) I just hope I am able to stand up right by the time I deliver! My belly is so heavy already and it takes me forever just to roll over in bed. I think every bit of weight I have gained has went straight to my bump! I joke and tell DH that our baby didn't just want a home for 9 months, he wanted a mansion!

Lol funny

yea lisette lets see!!!

I cant wait to go home omggg!!! I have a dinner tonight w dh for work at 8..so annoying and i dont want any food other then like pasta and bread waaa!!!

Aww i would love to meet up wi you guys :hugs: Ive told dh out of his big bonus next august that i'm coming to visit u guys haha!! Told him he couldnt come - dont think he was too impressed! Well i hope to be good & pregnant by then anyways, or have a newborn...

Lisa i like the last one too, i think the yellow ones will really suit your colouring :thumbup:

Congrats on a boy Crystal!

Happy 31weeks Lisette!

So i'm still having a bit of pinkish discharge.....ugh...it's been 21 freaking days of bleeding.....how am i even stil alive?!?!:growlmad:
We had a fab 'hen do' on sunday for my workmate and i had to work monday - i was sooooo ill!

Emm- hugs sweetie! 21 days:( thoughts and prayers for ya girl!

I wanna meet up one day too! How awesome woul that be!

Kris- congrats on the team blue!!!!im with stace I too want pink at some point in my future.
Gonna bd again tonight!went to Victoria secret and got me a cute lil nighty;) I text dh a pic of the bag. Lol.

Crystal congrats on team blue sweety!! Of course DH would of been happy with whatever. But it s normal to be thrilled when u already have 2 girls.

Leese lolol im sure ur not overly bloaty sweety.

Stace i think ur bump is gorgeous! U are not mansion type bump at all lolol.

Naturaly my DH thinks i m half close to death and wanted to take me to the emergency..in case.. Dude chillllll it s all good im feelin tons better with the pee pills and cranberry.

Honestly thrilled it s wednesday tommorrow and the week is half over already. Plus it s another long weekend cuz of canada day. Happy happy happy!

oh girls how i wish i could join you on the pregnancy train. *sigh* can't believe exactly 1 month from now will be 1 year ago i got my BFP... :nope:

Rach- goes the tww??? When are you gonna test?I'm with you, so ready to join the train too! Time is flying by

Rach i cant wait for u either..

I hope its this month for u...

You too kim and em. I cant wait

2WW is going like any other. Nothing feels different. How many dpo are you Kim?!

Well i wrote Mesina. I don't know if i said that or not. I told her what her reading had said didn't come true and was wondering why. This is what she said:

The reading is interesting, as I do not sense issues that surround fertility at this point, but rather divine timing. While I am aware that your fertility is being affected in some way or form – it is almost a sense in the reading that it is merely to slow things down, not to stop it altogether. I can see so much energy going into this baby to come, that there is a lot of emotion and love that begins the intention, so this child is coming from the most pure space. On the other hand, I sense fear and unease – partly with the child’s soul that he is nervous and partly within you that your womb is carrying some trauma from a previous experience. I know that emotionally you have tried to heal your body, yet I feel some residual energy resting there almost creating a slight blockage within the body.

My feelings are that perhaps you need to cleanse and rebalance your body’s energy. I feel that you could do this yourself, through meditation practises and also some chakra rebalancing to release the emotions that are pent up within and create a deeper flow in the womb. I sense that as the summer progresses, so shall the likelihood that this pregnancy will come – yet the timing seems to be non fixed with you, something that is not always typical. I do believe that your son will arrive here, so to see you pregnant up ahead is not a struggle at all. This child is very destined into your life and I believe that between the nerves and residual energy the timing just hasn’t found itself coming together to bring the pregnancy forward.

August is still a hugely significant month for this boy, the strength of that month is important. I also feel that you should not worry about losing this pregnancy, that there is nothing in the energy or reading that all would be lost, especially if you continue to encourage him on his journey while you are pregnant – this is very important. In a way I believe that your own fears and worries have been difficult and there has been, in the past, some blockages created from that. Yet now I sense that you are further away from those emotions, the rest is just stored memories in a way in what your body has endured. Trust the timing, I know that things have been tough waiting and hoping for this baby – yet I also know that life has a habit of putting things in our path just when we need them most.

Try the chakra rebalancing – this can be done yourself with some cheaply obtained stones and meditation. If you are comfortable this could help release some of that blockage. The rest is up to him and I feel that you need to turn to the coming months ahead for more signs of his arrival – I believe he will do his best to try and come again.

Also your partner feels to have been through a bit of a struggle in some way – perhaps he needs a little down time, even if only each night to relax. I believe this would help his fertility in some way, as I feel he has a tense energy.

These timings are never always fixed in place, but where we are on our journey. I hope that you and your partner find some relief in the pregnancy by conceiving, but please above all don’t give up hope. I sense that your determination will take you very far.

Good luck!

Blessings,
Mesina

--what do y'all think?

Thank you, so much, for having this thread. I just started TTC in April... got lucky and got pregnant right away to become very unlucky and lose "her" at about 5 weeks. I had my first period, and am now on my second cycle, on my TWW... seeing all of you who have managed to get pregnant (and are fairly far along) helps to give me a hope that I feel like I had lost.

I am gonna consider myself PUPO and stop freaking myself out from every single stupid twinge/symptom/etc... even if it doesn't happen this month for us you ladies have helped to give me hope.

Omg rach!! August!!! That was a good reading i think. I guess shes really saying u gotta take a deep breath and relax easier said then done trust me i get it..but that was great!!! Myb its better not to feel as many symptoms maybe thats a symptom! Lol xoxo fxd for u!!!

Hey amy!!! Welcome!!! Thats so awsum that u found this thread so helpful!! We are all good friends and are always here for each other..we help each other get thru hard times and talk about everything and i mean everything lol glad ya came!

Ugh, so i just accidently found out that my SIL is 8weeks preggers with a surprise........:cry: She sent me a text that was meant for someone else then rang me straight away. She said they have been soooo worried about telling us and was sorry i found out like that. Obviously i'm happy for them, coz we are close and all our boys are close but it's really hard....
Cant even have a moan to my bff as she has just started ttc and i dont want her to feel awkward when she gets pg....

Ok so crystal, you're having a boy?? congratuations honey!! glad everything is looking great!

Rach, I love that reading, and I totally believe it. I think it's just a timing thing for you and when the time is right you will have no issues!! xxx

Amy, welcome! There is definitely hope for every one of us!!

Emma I'm sorry :( moan about it to us all you want!! It's nice that your SIL is being sensitive about it to you...but I understand that it still hurts. And wtf about the bleeding!!?? Should you get that checked? It's not a lot still, right?

I can't wait for everyone to join us on the pregnancy train!
Amy- Welcome!

Emma- it sucks that you had to find out like that and the timing sucks with all that has been going on with you. Hopefully you get answers at your upcoming appointment and you're little ones can be close too!

Crystal- congrats on the little man! My DH still occasionally brings up "what if he is a she!?". He said it again last night. We've only had one u/s and it seemed pretty obvious but there's always that question...

Hey girls!

How's everyone doing today?

Rach sweetie that's an amazing reading....really glad she did it for you and was able to give you that little bit of reassurance that nothing is wrong per se just a timing a thing...I know its not THAT much consolation when you've been waiting as long as you have but I hope it atleast eases your fears or more problems ahead not being the case! I can't wait for you to join us sweetie...you're gonna be the cutest lil preggo there ever was :hugs:

Emma - I'm sooo sorry you had to get a text like that :cry: like seriously life can be so cruel at times and it makes no sense....I'm sure she felt terrible...be sure you can always come and moan to us...what you've been through is no joke and you need to be able to talk about it as much as you want! We're all here for ya :hugs:

Amy I'm sorry for your loss...welcome to our crazy PUPO train! Hope we can help make you LOL a little :)

Question for you ladies...have you ever seen cute velcro flip flops? I mean besides the Adidas or sporty ones? I have a HUGE aversion the the ones with the thing between your toes (nomatter how comfy they claim to be) and I have not been able to find anything remotely cute!!! Thinking it may be a good business to go into! LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->