We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:Uhh..em im sorry hunni

idk what to say, it just sucks and im thinking of you xo

THIS SITE HAS SOME CUTE ONES!

https://www.gojane.com/shop-by-category-shoes-sandals.html

Lisa one year I found a pair of polo ralph lauren ones (black and pink) at DSW outlet in NJ i think! I am weraing them EVERYDAY with EVERY outfit!!!! They are more precious than gold!!! If you find them stock up girlie! xxx

Thong :haha:To me that means g-string haha!!

Thanks for the support girls :hugs: I'm kinda glad i found out that way coz i could put the phone down then have a bit of a cry. If she had told me face to face i prob would have burst into tears! In a way it will be nice coz i was worrying about there being a big gap between my ds and a new baby but now our baby can be close to its cousin. We were preg at the same time last time - there's 6 months between our sons, so would be nice if it happens again.

lol funny em--

thats true, over phone is alot better then face to face, i remember when my best friend got preggo after i was trying for 6 months, it was in person, and it was SO hard not to break down, as soon as we go in our seperate cars forget it!!

when are you going to start again 3 cycles or?

Em- I agree over the phone is way better. My friend told me she was pregnant face to face and it was really hard not to burst out in tears! And our other friend knew and didn't warn me! Seriously, I realize it wasn't her news to spill, but given the circumstances she could have given me a heads up!

Lisette- I bought a pair of black leather sandals at Kohls that are just slide on with no "thong" and they are my faves right now. I wear them probably 5 days a week! They may be hard to get on if my feet swell much, but they have a little room!

Welcome Amy!

Don't know if i dare say it out loud but i think my bleeding/spotting/whatever has finally stopped :happydance: For the last week it's just been like pink/brown but had nothing so far today except what might be a bit of ewcm???! I asked dh what the plan was & he said "Let's just have as much sex as possible!!!" Poor guy's been missing it! But i guess we should really wait for af?

Girls questionnnnnn--

besides jess did any of you take an nausea medications when preg?

don't know if i dare say it out loud but i think my bleeding/spotting/whatever has finally stopped :happydance: For the last week it's just been like pink/brown but had nothing so far today except what might be a bit of ewcm???! I asked dh what the plan was & he said "let's just have as much sex as possible!!!" poor guy's been missing it! But i guess we should really wait for af?

lolo awww!!

Yea i would wait a cycle as much as it sucks !!!

Don't know if i dare say it out loud but i think my bleeding/spotting/whatever has finally stopped :happydance: For the last week it's just been like pink/brown but had nothing so far today except what might be a bit of ewcm???! I asked dh what the plan was & he said "Let's just have as much sex as possible!!!" Poor guy's been missing it! But i guess we should really wait for af?

When is your appt with the recurrent miscarriage Drs? or do you have one? I can't remember. It might be good to wait until after AF, just to be sure of your dates, should you get pregnant right away.

Rach seriously that is a good reading. It s reassuring to not give up hope in the least. The timming thing naturaly sucks cuz it s the one thing u cant controle. But i think this will b your summer without a doubt.

Amy welcOme to the mad house lolol. The whole point is to meet incredible woman and just managed to lol a lil bit more each day with the shitty situation we ve been dealt. Dont hesitate to post as many crazy things possible.

Emma im sorry u found out like that hunny. Like u said tho at least u got to deal with it on ur own without being face to face. Feel free to talk about it as much as u want on here hunny.

How is everyone else doing? Im so so still home since it s now in my kidneys. But i spoke with my dr and she called the pharmacy to prescribe good antibiotics. So i should b in better shape later.

Happy humP day all

I went to the dentist today to get my teeth cleaned and no cavities! Yay! But my gums bled like crazy! Oh the joys of hormones ;)

I might have got a speeding ticket too. It was one of those photo vans :( and to make matters worse it was in a contruction zone and I was in my sister's car. Keeping my fingers crossed it didn't take a photo of me! I don't need a $350 ticket!!!

Jessy baby, sorry the UTI is still going strong. I hope the meds help!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->