We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Happy 21 Weeks Jess!!!! :happydance:

Stace my appt is 20th July, so hopefully i will get af around that time too then we can start fresh after that?

hi girls, just got back from my weekly appt and have to go up for an ultrasound b/c he's pretty sure she's breech :( bah!!!

so options would be an ecv tomorrow or friday, or go straight for a c-section 4th of July!!
what would you pick? ecv isnt' guaranteed to work, and it's painful, and there might be risks (they'll need to prep me for an emergency c-section just in case.) Guess I should wait to see what the u/s says first!

Lisa - no, I didn't take anything for nausea

emma I agree that I might wait a cycle for a fresh new start!!

Lauren how do you feel , any day huh!? So exciting--

i may talk to my dr about it tmaro, im guna pick up preggy pops tonight, ive been throwing up like 3-4 times a day the last like well week or so and nauseated all day- well see! Ill try preggy pops first i know jessy said they are good!

Bah, she is breech. So...ecv tomorrow or c section July 4th.

Help! :) what would you do?

Ughhh that sucks Lauren. Although maybe she'll be awesome and flip before your u/s! haha My Dr won't even offer the ECV so I'm glad that that option wouldn't even be on the table for me. As much as a Csection would suck I feel like ECV is so hit or miss that it might not be worth the pain... No real advice... sorry.

Hmm I'm on the fence. 38 weeks is a little late to do one. Might not work. Might work the she could flip back. Could go into distress. Ahhhh!

Oo happy 36 weeks Liz!!

Lauren, erm i duno hunny?! I think im pretty much terrified of surgery so would prob try for Ecv? Whatever you feel most comfortable with. July 4th is only a week away eeek! Could you have her on the 3rd tho pls then she will be my bday twin hehe!

Ok wait im confused whats an ecv? Is that like being provoked?? Hmmm maybe stick with the c section in case if ur too worried...

Leese definetly ask for meds if ur too sick i only started them after 8 weeks and wish i would of taken it way before. I lost 8 pounds in freakin 4 weeks which is great for the baby beurkkk

OK, here is what I know about ECV (I have a couple OB Nurse friends too). They always give you the worst case scenario when they go into risks (ie baby gets tangled in cord and goes into distress and they have to do emergency C-section). One of the nurses at the hospital I am delivering at said that she has NEVER seen on lead to an emergency C-section and that it is really rare, and that the baby is monitored the whole time, so not as risky as it seems. With that being said, the one person I know that has had one, the baby turned back breech during labor and she ended up with a C-section anyway. So would I do it, probably not but I am seriously scared of every pregnancy complication, so I am not the best person to give advice. I personally would just go with the C-section, but I had a rough vaginal delivery with DS, so to me a C-section is not the worst case scenario in my book. Not sure if I really answered your question!

Lisa- If you are feeling sick definately call and get some meds from your Dr. mine gave me Zofran and it definately took the edge off of the nausea!

Thanks Stacie. I did a little digging since I work at the hospital and the nurses here say my OB is the best, and doesn't push things too far if they don't look good. They monitor me and the baby closely and prepare for an emergency c-section just in case. So I think it might be worth a try! And if it doesn't, I'll be having a 4th of July baby I guess :) eek!

oh yes and ecv = them manually trying to turn her. We'll see tomorrow how tough I am!

stacie I didn't have a great vaginal birth either, so the c section sounds tempting, but then things can go wrong there too so, ahh!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->