We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

my sister had an emergency c-section with her twins at just 7 months! she had a monitor put on her belly for 1 hour a day. she had mono-amniotic twins. They had a 50/50 chance of living. Anyways... she was hooked up to that monitor and the babies heartbeats were decending and they had to have an emergency c-section. I guess the cord was strangling one of the babies. Such a scary thing! Good thing is... the girls made it and will be 2 in October! :) My sister is trying to sue the hospital because they took Autumn out first (baby b) before Anabella (baby A) when i guess the cord was strangling Anabella. Right now Autumn is doing great but Bella isn't even walking or anything. They thought she was blind, but she's not. Not sure what to think about all that!

Awww thats great that they are doing well rach, some babies take longer to walk :)

Rach, I am glad the babies are doing good and hopefully Anabella catches up to her sister!

Me and my sister were 2 months early, which is common in twins, but my Mom was already in the hospital so they had time to decide to do the C-section. We both weighed less than 3lbs ea. But I am proof that premies can grow up to be healthy adults (and that was almost 30 years ago!)

Good luck with the procedure Lauren! I hope baby Ryan cooperates! If not maybe she just wants the 4th of July as her birthday ;) The more I think about it the more unsure I am of what I would chose... I hope this little guy cooperates and flips head down and doesn't make me chose! Will they set a date to induce you after they flip her or let you go on your own?

Lauren - i hope Ryan cooperates:) the c section really isn't bad. I had an emergency cs with ds. I was really worried about scarring so I kept maderma on it for a couple months. And now it is not noticeable at all:)

Em- glad the bleeding has stopped. Hope time flies by from now til your dr visit!

Jess- hope the antibiotics are helping and your feeling better!

im at work and i had to sneeze really bad and theres a full waiting room and i tried to make it quiet and it sound like a big fart and everyone was like um..LOL omgggg!!

Had another weekly apt this afternoon and little man is doing well. I've officially gained 26 lbs which is depressing even though they warned me that they expected I'd gain 30-35, I was seriously hoping not too. OOhhhh Well. He's positioned where he's supposed to be and heartbeat was about 145 which is lower than it had been but completely normal still. Had the Strep B test which was no biggie and she checked my cervix which was starting to open which really means nothing other than it's starting to do what it's supposed to. He appears to be about 5-5.5 lbs and on track to be 7.5 lbs. In other news, our changing table arrived today! Finally! And our crib is due in tomorrow! YAY!!! After 10 weeks of waiting...

OMG girlies I missed sooo much!!!!!

Lauren babe this is such a crazy update! So ECV tmmr or Friday? Holy smokes Ryan will be here ssssssooooooonnnnnn!!!!! Lots of strength your way sweetie, I know you can do this :hugs:

Emm great news on the bleeding stopped! I would be getting down asap but I agree maybe be careful just till AF and you can see your Dr too....

Jess sweetie you ok? Glad your home taking it easy :hugs:

Happy 36 Liz!

Kim hunni how you doing? xxx

Can't belive how fast time is going now....eeeeekkkkkkkk

I have missed so much too Lis! How are you doing doll?

Glad the bleeding has stopped Em and you can get back on the TTC train soon!

Rach...That is a great reading from Mesina. Hope it is all true for you hun!

Hope you feel better soon Jess...You have a had a lot of trouble with UTIs hey? So painful and annoying!

I did not take meds Leese either...sorry can't help! But I am really excited to hear about your scan tomorrow!

Liz...don't worry about the weight gain hun! That will all come off so fast when the baby gets here. So body gains what it needs to so think of it being for baby Cameron! I gained 80 pounds with RJ and haven't gained any weight at all with this pregnancy yet so remember everyone is different!

Lauren...I would try to turn the babe around. If it doesn't work at least you are in the safest place you can be. I can't believe either way that your Ryan will be here next week. I am so excited for you!

I had a Dr. appt today. Everything was great...BP was super, heard the HB and...GOT MY C-Section Date! December 5th, 8am! They do something special here at my hospital and the surgery in done in the maternity ward so the baby never leaves you, even when you are in recovery from the spinal. I am so excited as that was one of my worst fears. They will consider letting me give birth vaginally if the baby is small enough but they doubt that that will happen. I can't believe I got it already. He also gave me a plan of action for my pregnancy. 1 u/s every month starting at 24 weeks. At 32 weeks I will have an NST every week as well as a u/s. They plan on taking good care of me and I am so excited!

im seeing him tomaro i will probably ask...

i can hardly clean up dog poop i barf everytime lol

i bought preggo pops...had one like half hour ago..they are okay i guess..not as nauseous...ill see!

thanks girlies!

I have missed so much too Lis! How are you doing doll?

Glad the bleeding has stopped Em and you can get back on the TTC train soon!

Rach...That is a great reading from Mesina. Hope it is all true for you hun!

Hope you feel better soon Jess...You have a had a lot of trouble with UTIs hey? So painful and annoying!

I did not take meds Leese either...sorry can't help! But I am really excited to hear about your scan tomorrow!

Liz...don't worry about the weight gain hun! That will all come off so fast when the baby gets here. So body gains what it needs to so think of it being for baby Cameron! I gained 80 pounds with RJ and haven't gained any weight at all with this pregnancy yet so remember everyone is different!

Lauren...I would try to turn the babe around. If it doesn't work at least you are in the safest place you can be. I can't believe either way that your Ryan will be here next week. I am so excited for you!

I had a Dr. appt today. Everything was great...BP was super, heard the HB and...GOT MY C-Section Date! December 5th, 8am! They do something special here at my hospital and the surgery in done in the maternity ward so the baby never leaves you, even when you are in recovery from the spinal. I am so excited as that was one of my worst fears. They will consider letting me give birth vaginally if the baby is small enough but they doubt that that will happen. I can't believe I got it already. He also gave me a plan of action for my pregnancy. 1 u/s every month starting at 24 weeks. At 32 weeks I will have an NST every week as well as a u/s. They plan on taking good care of me and I am so excited!

kim thats so great im so happy for you hunni :) :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Kris- that's awesome Hunni! That sounds like a great plan!

Y'all tell me what you think.... I have been doing the opk's. Today is cd 13 and they have been progressing nicely. I feel like I will get the positive one with in the next three days. So we have been doing the every other day but I'm thinking of going to every day from cd 14-18. With the thought that I will ovulate around cd 17ish....but I'm scared of overdoing it. Ugh... I don't know???what would y'all do?

I would do it every other day so that your DHs sperm doesn't get spent...but do what you think is right Kim! FXd for you hun!

I wud do every other day til u get positive opk then do it everynight

I ovulated on a saturday and we did it thursday night 2 times fri..

Kris- that's awesome Hunni! That sounds like a great plan!

Y'all tell me what you think.... I have been doing the opk's. Today is cd 13 and they have been progressing nicely. I feel like I will get the positive one with in the next three days. So we have been doing the every other day but I'm thinking of going to every day from cd 14-18. With the thought that I will ovulate around cd 17ish....but I'm scared of overdoing it. Ugh... I don't know???what would y'all do?

are you doing it on odd or even days? if I were u Id skip today, do it tmrw, skip the next and bd CD 16 17 18 and 20

I'm doing it on even nights so tonight is an off night;)
Leese- you said you ovulated on that Saturday when did you get your positive opk? I notice you were "loaded up" prior to o. In the past we have been doing it plenty once I get the positive opk, that's why I'm thinking about starting every day tomorrow to stay loaded;) I know this sound ridiculous but dh and I always find something funny after we do it and he makes me start laughing and I feel like I lose everything! Lol.
Last night I told him " quiet! Do not make me laugh!"

Thanks girls. Tomorrow at 8am we go in and we'll see what happens. I'm nervous

Laughing totally shoots sperm out of you!

Kris that's awesome honey!!!!! Good news.

I'm a big every other day fan!! But you all know that. :)

Rach my friend had mono-amniotic twins too, and they're doing great now. Does your niece see therapists because she's behind? She could totally still catch up, I hope she does!

Thanks Lauren! She does see a few different therapists. The doctors hope she can 're-wire' her brain to where she will start catching on. Good luck tmrw!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->