We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Grge bump Liz!

Aw crystal i had german measles as a kid and it was awful, poor you :hugs:

Lauren what the heck are you doing up at this time?! You in labour? :haha:

I wish Emma! I get up to pee then can't get back to sleep! Ah!

Big day today! Dr at 9;30, we go to stake out the new lot at noon, then a lunch date with hubby! Ah, I love not working!

Hope everyone has a wonderful day!

Emma i thought the same thing w lauren lol ahh hopefully soon!!

Happy 4th of july everyone!!!

Happy 4th of July my US hunnies! :) Hope you have a great holiday and have a place to cool off!

Hope you feel better soon Crystal and the measles aren't too serious!

Congrats Sweets!

Love the pics of the Cameron's room Liz! What a great idea to have a futon in the room...I am thinking you are going to have many nights sleeping on that wonderful invention! You look gorgeous too...I wouldn't worry about all the water retention it will disappear in no time!

Awww Kim...You aren't a downer hun! We are here for you darling! I hope you see that smiley soon...Thinking of you and sending you hugs!

Hope you are having a great appt Lauren...Maybe you are having a baby right now!? If not I hope you have a wonderful day off getting errands done! :)

Hi girls, here's the report...Head down, engaged, 2cm dilated, 50% effaced. Gave me a sweep and thinks def within a week. I'm the same as last time at 39 weeks and I went on my due date. Ahhhh!!!

Yaaaahhh Lauren! So exciting! Glad Ryan cooperated and stayed put!

Lauren soooo happy for u that lil Ryan stayed in position like a good girl and it's practicly a go!

Kim u are in no way being a debbie downer. We are here for u no mather what hunny bunny. And feel free to talk about anything cycle wise or body wise on here.

Happy 4th of july to all my US hunnies!! Why is it that one of the things to do to comemorate it is to have some type of eating contest??? I know u have that hot dog thinggy at Conney Island...we dont have stuff like that here do we???

Soooo my lil Charlie has now become a professionnel footballer player...as the best motherfucking kicker in the whole damn league LOLOL. She kicks almost 200 times a day during the whole day and is completly conked out when i go to bed. I believe i now have the devil's child growing inside me LOLOL. She does not in any way shape or form listen to mommy when mommy begs her to stop crazily doing the stamped on mommy's uterus..and i the whole bottom inside part of my vagina is killin me gahhhhhhhhhhh

Also to follow my fabulous ticker's description i have not exactly progressed to manical screaming..yet...

Hey LADIIIIEESS,

Havent been here in a while and I see there are 2 new BFP's. Congrats!!!!

Hi to Amy, hope your quickie BFP will bring lots of baby dust to this forum.

Liz you look AmAzInG and the room is so cute.

Lauren cant wait to see that Lil cutie pie of your.

Leese OMG its going so fast; soon out of your 1st trimester

Rach and Kim how are you holding up; anything new in you cycles?!

Had an app with obgyn yesterday (the one that did the lap) she prescribed another 3 months of clomid and since I have no issues whatsoever she's not concerned with doing it 6 months straight AND she told me whenever I get preg to straight up call her cause she wants to be my obgyn and follow through the pregnancy--> the clomid is basically to keep me going until august 3rd which is my first app at the reproductive center of McGill where we are going to start IUI and IVF....OMG so excited! Nervous, curious, excited and fearful....its a whole lotta emotions. Never thought it would have to come down to it but at this point anything that can get me knocked up is fine with us :D.

Hope everyone had a nice Canada day and 4th of July; This w-end was a booze filled one with lotsa chips and fast food and party= took the edge off a bit...but added some weight!lol

It's so quiet here today...where is everyone????? Helloooo???

Happy 4th of July my American friends!!

Here is a pic of my CUTE twin nieces!!

Attachments

• twins.jpg
    twins.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 5
that's awesome Mel!! They're taking great care of you!

Rach the twins are cuties!!

Happy 4th of July! I like being an American living in Canada because I can celebrate ALL the holidays :)

Hey girls,

Sorry I've been MIA all day, cray cray for me... Dentist first thing with tooth pulled...extreme pain, vomitting & stitches :( then to my u/s & dr's appt! Little Melina is doing great thank God...measuring 10days ahead!

Happy 4th of July to all my american PUPO's!

Lauren awesome update on lil Ryan! Such a good girl already ;)

Rach adorbale nieces :)

Hope everyone is doing great, almost Friday tmmr! Phew

Morning ladies! I can't take a day off because I miss so much!

Crystal- sorry about the measles! That stinks! I hope you are feeling better and your little man is doing OK!

Lauren- yeah for ryan soon! My friend is being induced on Monday. I can't wait for two little babies, lots of pictures I hope!

Rach- cute pic of the girls!

Mel- glad you got 3 more months of clomid and that your Dr. wants to keep you on the whole pregnancy!

Jessy- sorry Charlie doesn't listen to you, but get used to it, LOL. But you have to admit the crazy kicking is so reassuring! Little dude was extra quiet this morning (which is not like him) so I decided once I got to work I would start counting kicks to make sure he is moving enough, well when I sat down he gave me like 5 big kicks in a row! He is a little quieter now, I guess he is just having a lazy day ;)

Kim- sorry for no positive OPK. But Dr. appt soon. I really hope you can convince him to give you a prescription for clomid and maybe provera. I know you said your insurance won't cover it right now, but for sanity sake maybe you can pay out of pocket. Feel free to rant, whine, obsess, whatever you need to do. We are here for you!

Congrats to our two new BFPs! (I know I caught one earlier). I hope it brings this tread some more luck!

AFM- not much to report... I cleaned DS's room yesterday (oh dear Lord that was awful too!), so we are just about ready to empty little dude's room and start decorating! Oh and our dresser is in, so we should be able to pick it up this weekend! yeah!

Damnit i'm having the worse thursday ever. DH has had an extreme cold since sunday and now low and behold when i woke up this morning i felt like complete shit. Sore troath, stuffed nose all around ickyness. And i cant take a fucking thing damnit gahhhh...i'm sitting in front of my computer at work and it's just horrible booo..

Ohh no Lisette what happend exactly?? R u feeling better this morning??

Stace i get that sometimes...she usualy kicks like a demented baby when i'm sitting down at work in the morning and then sometimes she's so quiet i'm like whaa?? Then the kicking starts and it's all good LOL

ughh jess you always get sick poor girl!!!

hope u feel better!!

hope ur doing okay crystal!

rach they are adorable awwww!!!!

mel, missed ya girl, glad you have a game plan it will def happen this year!!!!!! i got a little while before 1st tri over..lolo hopefully it flys

yay lauren soon!!!!!!!!!!

Leese trust me it sucks!! Althought i havent had a bad cold in a few months..this is payback LOL. Summer colds are always the worse since it's hot and u feel like crap. Imma vicks the crap outta myself tonight trust me.

How u doing??Feelin any better?

lol vicks is good!!! hope it goes away soon

i still feel the same. trying to hang in, i cant believe 8 weeks so..it is kinda going quick no?? a month from this weekend 2nd tri! 2 weeks til my scan

I know the feelin it's almost as if i blinked and all of a sudden became 22 weeks pregnant..very cray cray..when i come back from my vacation i'll be going into freakin 3rd trimester...

How was everyone 's 4th of july yesterday? Anything special?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->