We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

a bunch of people are getting like suspicious they are wondering y i am taking a bizzillion trips to br, 2 girls told me im "glowing" lol i feel like i look hideous idk what they see..lol

a bunch of people are getting like suspicious they are wondering y i am taking a bizzillion trips to br, 2 girls told me im "glowing" lol i feel like i look hideous idk what they see..lol

Pfff silly Leese i highly doubt u look hideous hunny. I guess ur waiting until ur 12 weeks to tell people right?

yea some people know. close family & friends...

but after my 12 week scan, i will tell everyone!!!

yea some people know. close family & friends...

but after my 12 week scan, i will tell everyone!!!

That's what i did too. Only a select few knew before my 12 weeks which was close friends and our parents.

I had also told my boss at work right from the begining cuz we have special time off specificly for dr's app for pregnancy and etc. Sooo he kinda would of found out right away if not huh?

true yea. ive been late to work a bunch of times for this preg already...

now i dont need to be late again til 7/19 my aunt is actually the assistant manager, she knows..lol i didnt tell the other manager! shes clueless and old anyways..ugh so annoying lol

Jessy- colds suck! When I was pregnant with DS, I could take plain old Sudafed (nothing with any of the letters behind it). You could call your Dr. to ask. That and a saline nasal spray for my stuffy nose and tylenol for a sore throat.

We had no big plans, we went to my Mom's for a BBQ, that was it. We didn't even go to see any fireworks displays, because it was so hot and we all just wanted to go to bed, LOL.

after my fil i went to my friends they did fireworks in the front of the house..so pretty love them!

Lisa- a couple of the girls in my office guessed at like 6 weeks because I was eating dry toast for breakfast ;) both of the ladies that sit next to me actually asked me, which I think is ballsy, well one just asked why I was eating my toast plain, so I fessed up. Oh and my boss told one lady, because he thought she knew. I made them all swear to keep their mouths shut until after my scan where we saw a heartbeat. Then the rest found out. I wanted to wait until 12 weeks, but everyone had started guessing by then, plus I looked like a bloated cow by then and it was obvious to most people that I was pregnant.

Jessy- I've had my cold for a week and a half and it's just letting up. But I haven't taken anything for it. It was honestly less annoying when it was a head cold, about 3 days ago it turned into a chest cold which is way more annoying. Baby doesn't like it when I cough.

We had a picnic on the lake and then went a local baseball game with some family. We had a pretty crazy storm go through last night so that killed the firework plans but we'd already watched some on Sunday night anyway.

im telling you my belly is SOOOOO bloated i should post a pic of my belly hahah i was guna wait til 9 weeks. but it already looks like 12 weeks. hahhaha

LOL i have such a tinny bump it's funny.

I've started looking into going for pregnancy massages. Our insurance covers up to 500$ so that's kinda nice huh? It's 500$ for me and 500$ for DH for any kind of massage.

A massage sound so freaking awesome right now! and I am normally not a fan ;) I am super jealous now.

Soooo in latest news Vicks is a gigantic no no due to the menthol and shizz in there and supose to be extremely harmfull to the baby. So i wont be taking that. They gave me the most discusting salt water nasal spray that burns like a bitch ewwwwwww

ewwwww saltwater spray yucky lol

what do you have like a sinus infection or a bad cold?

I got worried bc i didnt feel as nauseous as usual for an hour, and it just hit me again...lol

first tri please fly by!!!!!

When they show you the fruits like baby sizes does that mean at the end of the week they look that way? Curious lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->