We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Looks like I am going to be super busy at work today :( So I will try to catch up when I can. Imagine that, they want me to actually work all day for my paycheck! The nerve! :)

Happy birthday em!!!!!!! <3

Sorry I have been Mia again. I was just working and picked up yesterday too. But I'm here:) still no smiley for me and I'm cd 19. I'm really concerned about my egg quality..... And questioning if I should just stop bding so I don't place myself at a higher risk of mc. What do you girls suggest?

Lisa- I'm happy to hear you have been so nauseous ;) grow lil baby!!!
Rach- how are ya girlie? Xoxo
Stace- don't work to hard!
Lauren- any luck jump starting those contractions?:) I suggest walking and have your man play with your nippies (it releases hormones that cause the labor to start) :)

kim, i would just bd it out. there is a chance you just missed the surge when you were testing....fxd for you!!

my manager just irritated the shit out of me..ehh i cant wait to not work here anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy 30th dearest Emma!!! Here's to having a year of all your hopes and dreams coming true! Sending u tons of positive vibes sweety.

Back to damn work today grrrrrrrrrrrr. Plus it's absolutly gorgeous outside!! We going to see LMFAO at the bluesfest here in ottawa on thursday night and i freakin cant wait!!!

Leese take the pills!! LOL

Rach spotting?? Anything?? Deets??

Kim hmmmm...i'm not sure if it does comprise the quality of the egg or not..like i said before i really think it's cuz of the weird cycle from last time. Do u have an app with ur dr soon?? Could be good to see if there is anything u can get checked out while ur playing the waiting game..

Lisette r u as brokenhearted as i am to being back to the grind??

stace working for u paycheck??!! The nerve of those people!! LOL

Happy 30th Birthday Emma! Hope you have a wonderful day!

Took this photo last wednesday at 36 weeks, and the nursery ones last night... Still a few things to get- like a hamper and storage baskets. We have a crib matress but it's sitting at my mom's so just got to pick it up. We put the car seat in the car last night- which takes up a ton of room btw (and we have a Jeep Grand Cherokee). Full Term Tomorrow Eeeek!:happydance:

Attachments

• 428808_776229128791_946756156_n.jpg
    428808_776229128791_946756156_n.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 11
  • 552436_776228954141_749633861_n.jpg
    552436_776228954141_749633861_n.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 13
  • 482952_776228999051_1992167233_n.jpg
    482952_776228999051_1992167233_n.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 8
Wow Liz u look fantastic and the room looks amazing!!! Betcha cant wait for baby Cameron huh?

Liz ur so tiny omg!!! So cutee love camerons room!!

I guna give it another couple days jess and see!! Ahhhh

hows little charlie girl doing???

Thanks! I'm so glad that we finally have furniture! I wish the curtains matched a bit better and I need to find long skinny baskets to fit in the changing table but I'm glad it's almost done. Dh's step mom made all the bedding which she hasn't given us yet so it still looks a bit bare. I'm ready for little man! and DH is even more anxious haha. Occasionally he just randomly goes "there's only 25 days until D-day you know"... like I don't know silly man. But honestly I'm just happy that overall I'm still pretty comfortable and not a miserable blimp.... that might change given another 3 weeks though! And I definetly feel huge! It'll be weird being able to see my feet (and other locations) again.

No I was tiny... now... not so much! :haha: But I shouldn't complain I'm still very little in the world of pregnant people and no one can believe I'm due in 3 weeks so I should be happy. However, I keep gaining weight like crazy. I'm pretty sure I'm going to be up like 3 lbs from last week which is weird because I really don't eat anymore or worse than I ever have. It's just all sticking I guess. I'm looking forward to my face and feet being skinny again. I've only noticed my face getting fatter in the last week or so but I don't like it.

Attachments

• pre.jpg
    pre.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 3
  • DSCN5029.jpg
    DSCN5029.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 3
It's a gorgeous baby bump trust me. As for the weight gain very possible it's simply water retention. Which is the best kind cuz u pretty much loose all of it after giving birth so no biggy.

Lisa i'm going good and Charlie has now transformed into a professionnal footballer LOL. She kicks like a demented lil baby all the time LOLOL.

Holy crap in the 2nd week of my vacation time my due date will be in the double digits!! Shizz it's going by fast..

aww go charlie ..little soccer player!

leo had a dream lastnight that we are having a girl..hes like it would be cute to have a little girl..it was so cute he said that lol

and we have a new name on the table for a girl

Alexandria Rose

dh is obsessed lol

OMG Liz! I know you feel huge, but you are SO tiny! I am guessing a nice 7lb baby for you ;)

I love the room too! It looks so pulled together and organized. There is no room in my house that looks like this (except maybe the bathrooms we just remodeled).

I can not wait to start decorating little dude's room. We are going neutral on the wall so I am hoping I can get enough color in the other furniture and decorations that it will look like a boy's room. We shall see!

Well ladies....I finally got my :bfp:!!!! July 1st I saw those beautiful 2 lines!!! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->