We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

And there's never been a baby under 7.5lbs in my family. So, I'm hoping our little man isn't too much bigger than that! He's on track to be 7.5lbs as of last week.

jess we need a topic of the day lets get this thread rockin like old times..lol

Hi guys, no sign of baby yet! I cleaned all morning then went grocery shopping, I'm beat!!
I'm going for an hour and half massage tonight, yay!! Dr tomorrow. If Ryan turned again I'm going to try to get him to give me a c section tomorrow, lol

Congrats sweetz!! Great news.

Liz you look awesome, and love the room. Definitely so much of the weight is just fluid and tissues. I lost 20lbs in the first week after DD!

I'll update y'all after my appt tomorrow. I'm fasting tonight after midnight and everything, just in case!

:hi::hi::hi::hi:Happy Birthday Emma :)
congrats on the 2 new BFP's
Hang in there Rach!!!! your doing great at being positive and patient :) I think the more positive you are the better for you and the baby when it happens :)
Lauren OMG you must be so excited!!!
hello everyone else , I'm jealous of all the pool time you girls are getting !!!!

Had my 20 week ultrasound today and baby is still a boy .. woohooo...
but he must be planning on being on the football team with Charlie !!!
some not so good news/weird news... the doc think I may have caught measles
( german measles) they are sending me for blood work to see. I'm so freaking itchy and tired and grumpy !!! I took benedryl and it just made me barf so all I have been eating for the last 4 days is ensure!!!
when i eat solid food my stomach is in so much pain and I just throw it up like an hr later. They gave me some laxative to help move things along but it caused a sever reaction, pain, cramps, blacked out, threw up. After I was done throwing up there was a puddle on the floor and thought my water broke from such sever cramping , but the Er doc checked and turned out I just peed my self . lol I have never been happier to find out i pissed my pants!! lol my obgyn has ordered me to stay away from people at all costs!! :( because my immune system is going crazy right now. I think I was exposed to something when I was in Edmonton ( its crowder there)

Eeek Measles?! I know nothing about them but it doesn't sound fun and neither do any of your symptoms! Hope you feel better soon!

Ouchh Crystal that sucks! Is is very dangerous for the baby??? Can they give u anything so u can keep ur food down?? I feel for u sweety..

Ouchh Crystal that sucks! Is is very dangerous for the baby??? Can they give u anything so u can keep ur food down?? I feel for u sweety..

well they said if it is measles then right now is the best time to get it because the baby is already formed and I'm not close to delivery. nausea is from the benedryl and the other issue...

the food issue is another issue altogether :( my digestive system is not working properly so the food is just sitting around in my stomach and getting too full and fermenting in there sort of so if I eat anything it wont fit and I throwup , and the laxatives are to harsh . I think they are going to try reglan it helps your stomach recognize that there is food in your tummy and then your stomach will move the food through. I was on it for months with my son and after it made me soooo sleepy :( they did a test after he was born and said 65% of my stomach was not working and I would have to take reglan forever but after maybe a year it went back to normal and now with this pregnancy it's acting up again. It all has to do with my autoimmune problems, my immune system goes overboard and will attack any random system or body part in my own body, the only way to calm the immune system is with steroids and to suppress the immune system and I don't want to go down that road because at times my body behaves normal for a year or so at a time . I like being normal :)

Eeek Measles?! I know nothing about them but it doesn't sound fun and neither do any of your symptoms! Hope you feel better soon!

thanks :) I'm just sooo hungry!!! and for the itch I have just been laying here naked on my bed so nothing rubs the spots!! lol

your belly is so cute by the way :) I wanted to paint my belly today to announce it's a boy but I just look bloated !! not so attractive .....

oooh no crystal measels!

i really hope u get better :( im happy ur at a stage in ur pgncy that baby is okay!

hope u get better soon!

how is everyone?? rach, kim, everyone?!

dh is like wow u look preg already..OMG my belly i feel is huge, its so weird..unless im just bugging out...lol

Just a quick update....kinda bummed don't want to be a downer. Cd 19 still neg opk. I'm pretty sure I didn't miss it as I have been testing 2x a day with smiley and a cheapie. I have an dr appt July 23rd.
Hope everybody is doing well. Love ya girls.

Oh crystal that's terrible! I hope things get better soon :(

Kimberly what do you think is going on? :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"