We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Love the look of the possible new place Leese! Hope the appt goes well and you get the place you want! :)

I just saw that cat fight too...I don't know why but I can't keep myself away from that drama. Especially when it doesn't involve me lol! I am so glad we have such a wonderful, kind group! :)

O god how stupid !!!!!

I feel like stopping by and being like u guys are wack get over it! Lmao wtf!

Our group is the best we never fight :)

Lol thanks for the laughs tonight! I love all u girls soo much too :hugs:

Jess baby I'm sorry ur sick hunny pie...totally sucks I know! Hang in there, just sleep a lot to get strong & have H take care of u :)

Leese place looks awesome! WOW! Congrats sweetie!

Crystal how u feeling girl?

Emm I miss ya! How was the bday weekend?xo

Kris ur LO still kicking lots for momma?

Today was a much less painful day thank God...well work & boss wise total nasty but that's ok cuz I've made a mental decision...I'm working till the end of this month & then calling in the hospital for a note on siatic nerve pain! Sorry can't stand let alone drive in an hour away! Tears & all! Done! No more work for me!!! Seriously its a hazard to my health & the safety of those around me! I'm gonna have to go postal! Oh & my replacement starts monday! I'm expected to train a guy who's in his mid 50's..been home out of the workforce for 3yrs & never did a similar position & doesn't know any of our systems!?!?! Guys picture the teacher on the Wonder Years...coke bottle glasses & all!!! He sat with me for 15min & blinked furiously & stuttered "uumm uumm I hope ill be able to get through it all"!!!! Eerrr yea 6weeks with him? NO WAY!!! Anyhoo vent over, here are my 28 & 32 weeks pics! In my defense & small joy in life I've somehow only gained 2lbs over 9weeks yet baby is measuring almost 2weeks big! Very pleased :)

28weekLisette1.jpg

32weeklisette1.jpg

Lisa that place looks great! Hope you get it. I think Cookie will like it too. :)

Lisette you look fab!!!!

Jessy feel better sweety. Sleep with a humidifier in your face if you're not already. It helps you breathe at night.

I keep losing plug and it's getting bloody!!

Rach I'm sorry about your eye...geesh! Did you get some meds?

And to everyone else - weekend is almost here!!! Xoxoxo

Hey lauren :wave: I was just gonna say heeeyyyy where the heck is she today! LOL...exciting news on the plug! how you feeling in general? any sleep happening at nights?

Rach whats wrong with your eye sweetie? Sorry I must have missed that in my attempt at catch up bnb today!

Thanks girls. You didn't miss it Lisette. I had posted about it on facebook. You look awesome! You're getting so close to delivery. I didn't even realize! I am sooo excited!

Lauren omgoshhhhh them new pics of Ellie are sooo cute! LOL. She is a doll. So are you having Ryan next week sometime, like for sure?

Lisa the house loooks beautiful!!! I hope it all works out.

Sorry i haven't really caught up. Been busy with work. I have pinkeye and my stupid **** of a boss never sent me home today! I went to prove to her that i had it and i wasn't calling in because i was 'hungover' from 4th of July. Yeah... she threw a fit and made me stay. I fucking hope she catches it. I just wanna beat her in the face :grr:

Thanks guys hope i get place too..

Crystal..lol i actually had blueberrys a couple days ago and my moms like isnt that the size of baby npw...lol..i havent wanted any fruits or veggies but they were delish!

Lisette u look great! Melina is coming very soon!!!!!! Ahhh

Lauren soon soon omg!!!!!

Good for you Lis! There are times in life to go with the flow and then they are times that you need to take control of the situation! Take control for your mental and physical health! Sorry it has been so stressful though....no one deserves that.

Lauren...I had my bloody show and then I went into labour immediately, I hope that is what is happening to you! Thinking of you lots! :)

Can't wait to see pics of your preggo belly Leese...So happy for you!

Sorry you had pinkeye Rach...That really blows and your boss what a bitch on top of that! Yaaaah life hey? Hugs hun! :)

Hope everyone has a sunny day! we are headed to the beach today! Feeling lots of great movement by my bubs and it makes me smile everyday! Love to you all!

thanks i hope it's soon too!! more plug today, so some is still in there I guess. I predict it will be this weekend!!

Here was my bump pic from yesterday, 39 weeks. Last one maybe??!!

have fun at the beach Kris!

Attachments

• 39w.jpg
    39w.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 9
Lauren and Lisette you guys are freakin hotties!!

Rach what a fucking bitch!! Cant u call human ressources?? That'S definetly against employee protocole...what is wrong with people sometimes?????? Hope u feel better hunny!

Leese it's funny i just seem to stay away from whatever fruit Charlie has become that week,....i think i do it subcontiently tho LOLOL.

TFGIFF to all! Still sick and dribbling all over the place. Last night was horrible i was so stuffy then leaky i started crying sooo much and naturaly that was a huge no no. I could hardly breath due to the teary stuffyness lololol DH was like ok tell me what to do..i dont know what to do to make u feel better...do u want me to hold u? LOLOL he's a sweety.

Lauren and Lis...you both look absolutely gorgeous!

Sorry you are sick Jess! I feel for you girl! But your DH...what a sweetheart!

You gals look great! Lauren hope all goes well and I can't believe lil Ryan will be here so soon!!! Jess hope your felling better babe! And rach you too! Icky pink eye- go away ! Cd 22 today - opk still neg oh well. Going to dr on 23rd. Hope he A successful plan.

My other best friend juat announced shes pregnant..shes like a week behind me. My first thought was godforbid anything happens w baby m i will just die....shes happy and im happy for her it was an accident i hate that i think that way ..ahh neesd to stop!!

My other best friend juat announced shes pregnant..shes like a week behind me. My first thought was godforbid anything happens w baby m i will just die....shes happy and im happy for her it was an accident i hate that i think that way ..ahh neesd to stop!!

Sweety i feel that way every goddamn day since my SIL told us she was pregnant. If ever something we're to happen with Charlie i have no clue what i'd do.

So i definetly understand where ur coming from :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Awww Lisa, baby m is just fine and you and your bff will have sooooo much fun being pg together then having babies together, makes it more special xx

I don't mean that it's not super special anyway but it's fab having someone close going thru it as well xx

And it sounds bitchy and selfish but its like jeez cant it be about me right now...u know? She juat got engaged. And ive celebrated all my friends babys them being pg etc.. its like annoying..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->