We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Is there anything i can eat that will burn my tastebuds back to be able to fonction??? Anything??

Lisette and Lauren you both look fab!
Lauren- fingers crossed that Monday you'll be posting a new family photo!
Rach- she didn't send you home and you have pink eye?!? eww! Why would she risk getting it herself. Stupid people!
Lisa- I totally understand. I'd be not so excited if one of my friends was sharing the spotlight after all the struggle but it's still nice to have someone to relate to and share this time with. My sister has been a great help and guide since she had a little one only a few months ago.
Jessy- The cold does get better! Honestly the chest cold part is worse than the nasal drip crap. Hopefully you can rid yourself of it before it moves locations. It's now been 12 days and I still have a bit of a cough. Urgh. At least your DH is a sweetheart about it. My DH is the same way- he cannot handle when I'm hurt or ill. I still don't know how he's going to deal with me in labor... :)

Hope you all have great weekends and have something exciting planned. I'm headed to the Hot Air Balloon Festival right after work and tomorrow we are hosting the monthly family dinner for DH's family. Sunday will probably be a beach day! Yay! Dh is going grocery shopping tonight... we have no food so I'm pretty excited that I get to go to the balloon fest and he gets to shop for the groceries haha. And last night he cleaned our shower... being preggo has some serious perks!

Thx Liz i guess it just sucks cuz i keep leaking everywhere and cant taste a damn thing. Tylenol doesnt really do much at all...and i cant take anything else sooooo ya i guess i'm being a big baby. But that's ok we're entitled to some days like that right?

Pfff i had tons of plans for this weekend but i think it's going on the back burner since i feel like crap and pretty much get exausted by just walking for 5 minutes LOL. I dont want to eat out cuz i cant taste anything and then i'm cold and then hot and gahhh.

Does everybody else have fab plans that i can be totaly jelly off???

Thanks girls. An outsider wud think like really get over it but u girls understand. When u fight for sumthing so long and this really may be it. Ur best friends get pref on accident and is due a week after u...it just seems unfait. I think its more godforbid anything happens i cudnt handle to b around her..

Just praying eerything is okay and asked god to not let me be so nerous about this..

i am goin to my fil now to go swimming then we are telling him bout baby m! :)

whats everyone doing??

I just had a dream last night that we all had a carribean vacation planned together! Too funny. I wish!!!

Every time i see your posts Lauren i get all excited hehe!!!! And that would be awesome!

Hey girls. Ugh i woke up this morning with barely being able to open my eye. It hurts SO bad. The doctor has me on antibiotic eye drops and told me to take IBprophen for the swelling. Well this morning my eye is the worst it has been. She told me if it gets worse to go and get it looked at. I guess my eye is a lot more swelled than ppl who have it. FML. Even when i blink it hurts. :(

aww rach im sorry, what are the name of the drops they gave you? just out of curiousity i work at an eye dr.

any news lauren!?

so i was throwing up at work today, and one of the girls went to go to the br she knocked. i came out and she was waiting there and like winked at me..i kinda just walked away..lol

ugh!!!

It's sulfacetamide sodium ophthalmic solution USP 10%

This is my eye. UGH

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 3
Something else weird... I got AF a week ago. Had it for about 4 days. Went away 2 days and then all of a sudden i am spotting again?

Rach ouchhhh hunny that looks painfull. How long do u have to wait to get it rechecked? That AF stuff is weird..uve had normal cycles lately right?

Lauren omgg that would b the best! How r u feelin? Anything sorta coming out of ur vagina yet? Lololol

Im just having a chill day gettin over this godforsaken cold. Im also drinkin hot chocolat mmhhmmm it just makes everything better

Oh Rach honey, that's terrible. I'm sure it will be better soon with the drops.

Nothing is coming out of my vag except more plug! Geez, it's the slowest plug loss in history. Come on baby!!!!

Rach my ds has had conjunctivitis a few times an it takes about a week to clear up. The first time he ha it I used the drops on him & they seemed to make it worse. It cleared up quicker when I stopped using them....

Hey girlies :wave:

Thanks for all the bump love :hugs:

Rach hunni I'm soo sorry to see ur in pain this way :cry: hang in there doll! Hope the meds kick in for ya ASAP :hugs:

Lauren ur lil Ryan aint quite ready :) how u feeling sweetie?

Jess little bit better? Take it super slow hunni & let ur DH pamper u & Charlie!xxx

Emma whatcha up to girl? How long till ur Dr check up?

Lisa how did swimming & telling the fil go? Sorry to hear about the cray cray puling still but its an awesome sign too! I totally get how ur feeling with ur bff honey...honestly it makes no logical sense but I would feel the exact same way! Try & push all those negative thoughts out but know u can vent to us :hugs:

Kim what CD are u on sweetie? Still trying EOD?

Kris hope ur having a great beach weekend with H :)

Liz any signs of lil man getting ready? Are u off work soon too?

Crysatal hope ur feeling ok with the measeles?

AFM I'm having a nice chill weekend with H, happy to be off the antibiotics now & resting up for my training that starts Monday! Oh sweet baby Jesus! Lol - Happy news though, convinced H to go see Magic Mike with me tonight! Woot woot! Love ya girls xxx

owww rach that stinks sorry hunni hopefully the drops work asap!

lis it went really good! they were super excited.

i texted my dr today finally to ask him for something i can take.

he texted me zofran, i gotta call office monday and get an rx. kinda wishing he would have offered to call it in tonight or tmaro but i guess its fine.

i am so confused whether this is from being pregnant or the progesterone my m/s (all day sickness) or maybe both, who knows!

i think i have asked this in the passed....any of you that took progesterone how did you feel? did it amplify pregnancy symptoms??

xo

as far as my friend being preg, yea i need to get over it, and just know everything will be okay. just sucks bc i work w her..see her everday....i am off this week for vacay so its good ill get a week to take it in and talk myself into just being okay w it...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->