We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

peacock or snowman!!!

it looks like my grand total weight gain will be 35 pounds, same as with DD. oh well, I lost it last time I can do it again! and i find all i'm doing the last couple weeks is eating!!

Stacie it was around your time that I started feeling immense and so uncomfortable and not imagining it going any longer, but then things eased up a bit...as I got used to my size...lol.

US and Canada are very different with parental leave stuff. One of the perks of me moving here! but my job in Boston paid 4 months maternity full pay, which was pretty incredible...and they'd hold your job up to a year. so it just depends on the company!

I ate spicy food for lunch. what else can I do...I want Ryan to come out!!!!!!! if nothing else I'll bet the sweep weds will work. with DD I had a sweep on my due date and my water broke that night. here's hoping!!

Lauren- I can't believe that you still haven't went into labor! Walking maybe? Maybe she is just comfy and doesn't want to leave ;) My cousin had a sweep done and it still took her like 5 days for her water to break!

Jessy- I would love to move down the street from you, but I don't think DH would go for that idea ;)

Well I think we are officially buying a new car! I am not too keen on the idea so soon to my due date, I me an why not wait a few more months and see how much extra money we are going to have? But the A/C in my cary is shitty, so DH want to get a new one ASAP. I think we are going to get a Chevy Cruz...

What exactly is a sweep? For some strange deluisional reason i actualy thought u just meant u would do uber amounts of housework to speed up the process LOL

Stace boooo to DH lolol. It's hot like a bitch out so me thinks u deserve a new flashy car with AC!

LOL DH loves to spend our money. We just paid off my car in February now he wants to buy a new one! But it would be nice to have a new car before winter... maybe one with remote start? ;)

Ooo the Chevy Cruz is nice. My College Roomate just got one. I bit smaller than I'm used to-- we have a jeep and it's a beast haha (I like big cars/trucks) but nice standard features and gets great gas mileage I hear. I had a chevy cobalt before my jeep and I really liked it but hate the dealership around here so we probably won't own a chevy again

LOL DH loves to spend our money. We just paid off my car in February now he wants to buy a new one! But it would be nice to have a new car before winter... maybe one with remote start? ;)

Mine is always parked in our heated garage during the winter time LOL.

R u thinking car or SUV? What vehicules do u guys already have?

I took my first zofran 30 mins ago...maybe working a little..stace it says every 8 hours. How many times a dat u take it??

Our DH's would totally get along. I don't think we've ever owned anything long enough to get it paid off. Our snowmobile will be the first and DH would have sold it and bought a new one long ago if I hadn't told him that if he sold it he wasn't getting a new one. Fortunetly we're both pretty financially savy so we never take a hit on our short term investments. My Dh wants a new car every 2 years and his last one he only had for 11 months.

I took my first zofran 30 mins ago...maybe working a little..stace it says every 8 hours. How many times a dat u take it??

I only had 2 weeks worth, so I wanted it to last longer so I tried to take it twice a day. I figured I didn't really need it while I was sleeping, so I took it in the morning and then in the afternoon and just went to bed early. But if your Dr. gave you plenty I would take it every 8 hrs! At least for a few days, then maybe see if you can wean yourself down to 2 twice a day if you need to. I had to wean myself quickly because I wanted to be able to poop! :) But I really only needed it to get me through a rough week, then my nausea was much more manageable!

Our DH's would totally get along. I don't think we've ever owned anything long enough to get it paid off. Our snowmobile will be the first and DH would have sold it and bought a new one long ago if I hadn't told him that if he sold it he wasn't getting a new one. Fortunetly we're both pretty financially savy so we never take a hit on our short term investments. My Dh wants a new car every 2 years and his last one he only had for 11 months.

OMG! 11 months! I would kill DH if he only kept a car 11 months. Do you always buy or do you lease? Mine wants to trade them in as soon as the warranty expires, "so we don't get stuck with major repair bills". I can't get him to admit that we could just be saving the car payment to cover any possible "repair bills". I have a Mazda 3 right now, and other than the A/C, it is running fine and only has 86,000 miles on it. He thinks they are going to give us $7,000 trade it on it and I think he is dreaming!

We buy new but always at 0% interest. We both like shiney and new and my DH is handy (he used to race cars on short tracks) but has no interest in fixing a car once anything goes wrong with it. And we can't do leases because we put wayyyy to many miles on them- we only have one car at the moment. We'd both rather spend the money on something with a warranty then spend the money on something that we'd have to repair so although we always look at used we always end up with brand new. We both grew up with parents who never could afford anything new. My mom has only had one new car in her entire life and that car last through her and all three of us kids learning to drive so she definetly got her money's worth but it was literally falling apart when she sold it. Although I hate that my DH clearly has car ADD, I can't complain too much because the last time (the 11 month car) we ended up making $3000 on when we traded it in towards our Jeep.

I only had 2 weeks worth, so I wanted it to last longer so I tried to take it twice a day. I figured I didn't really need it while I was sleeping, so I took it in the morning and then in the afternoon and just went to bed early. But if your Dr. gave you plenty I would take it every 8 hrs! At least for a few days, then maybe see if you can wean yourself down to 2 twice a day if you need to. I had to wean myself quickly because I wanted to be able to poop! :) But I really only needed it to get me through a rough week, then my nausea was much more manageable!

i feel like alot better right...i guess the meds do work...still a lilttle nauseous but alot better...wow...i hope it keeps working...!

when i called the pharm im like wow. the copay is only 9 bucks....cheap! i open the bottle. there are 9 pills...lmao

1 a pill!

it says every 8 hours. but i think ill try the 2 a day. and he gave me 3 refills...they are the dissolving ones..they taste like SHIT. lol

Back to the nausea..maybe it needs sum time to build up...who knows..

Trying to decide wat to eat for din.

Www.buycostumes.com it s the freakin best!! Ive already gotten costumes on there for me and they r the best. Great prices too.

12 weeks is a lime i think..Leese its normal it took over a day for my meds to kick in. Hang in there hunny it will get bette!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->