We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Stace no worries it s gonna b great and u wont have to do the yucky 3 hour test. My 1 hour glucose is next week beurkkk..at my app last week im actualy mesuring less then most women. It really scared me at first but turns out it s not something really uncommom. Everyone is different and u never know bump wise what size u ll b and etc.

Leese we had homemade pizza for din! Yummm

lauren ur being induced thurs right if nothing?

Yup, well no later than thurs I guess. I'll find out more tomorrow! Geesh, I thought I was in la or last night but the contractions stopped. What a tease!

YAY Ryan will be here in the next couple of days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you have a latest bump pic?!

Lisa-we had baked chicken with Italian dressing and veggies (squash, peppers, and tomatoes).

niceee

i had a crispy chicken sandwich & cocoa pebbles...lol

not a good mix....haha

Lauren- I hope things got moving last night! I don't want you to have to wait for Thursday!

We had striploin steak, sweet potatoes and green beans for din last night. Yum!

Just finished the biophysical profile and baby looks perfect! But my fluid is getting low. She disnt think it was overly concerning. See the doc in an hour to find out the plan!

We had striploin steak, sweet potatoes and green beans for din last night. Yum!

Just finished the biophysical profile and baby looks perfect! But my fluid is getting low. She disnt think it was overly concerning. See the doc in an hour to find out the plan!

Tell your doc to just induce today! What is the difference if you wait two more days ;)

I have no clue how that works, can u insiste on inducing?? Or does it really have to be them that decides ok we'll induce today or tomorrow or etc??? Here's to hoping it can actualy get done today and that's it.

Happy wednesday! Eughhh...i mean happy tuesday to all but me since today is my wednesday since i'm off on friday teeeheeheee gotta love that!

It's so weird they we're announcing tons of thunder storms and etc all day today and it's been goddamn blue skies and sunny since freakin 8:30 am and doesn t look like it's gonna change...weird...

I have no clue how that works, can u insiste on inducing?? Or does it really have to be them that decides ok we'll induce today or tomorrow or etc??? Here's to hoping it can actualy get done today and that's it.

Happy wednesday! Eughhh...i mean happy tuesday to all but me since today is my wednesday since i'm off on friday teeeheeheee gotta love that!

It's so weird they we're announcing tons of thunder storms and etc all day today and it's been goddamn blue skies and sunny since freakin 8:30 am and doesn t look like it's gonna change...weird...

Ooooh it is my tuesday/wednesday too ;) I love the weeks I am off on Friday!

When you can be induced (at least here in the U.S.) is up to the Dr. Mine is open to inducing. I asked him yesterday about if I have another big baby and he said he would induce me early if he thought the baby would be big (since DS was 9lbs at 38.5 weeks). Pretty much if I haven't had him by 38/39 weeks I think my Dr. will just tell me to pick a day and schedule an induction. At first I didn't think I wanted one, but as I get further along and see how big my belly is already, I am thinking I will be more than ready by 38/39 weeks ;) I think my Dr. does inductions more out of convenience for himself than us pregnant women though, LOL. However, if he thinks the induction won't work, ie my cervix isn't at all dilated/effaced yet, then I think he would make me wait. This happened to a girl I went to school with. She had to go past her due date with her first even though she begged to be induced, because her Dr. didn't think the induction would work. She ended up with a big baby (I think 9.5 lbs) and a C-section anyway.

At this point since my dr thinks i'll be having a small baby due to bump growth and size do u think he's right or it's still way to early to be able to predict?

Does being induced hurt? I'm guessing u take the epidural right before right? Althought i've heard of some women being induced and it still taking forever to give birth damnit..

At this point since my dr thinks i'll be having a small baby due to bump growth and size do u think he's right or it's still way to early to be able to predict?

Does being induced hurt? I'm guessing u take the epidural right before right? Althought i've heard of some women being induced and it still taking forever to give birth damnit..

It is still too early to know if Charlie is going to be small, but since neither you or your husband seem to be big and you seem to be fairly small I would bet your will have a smaller sized baby. BUT, DS was always "average" on his ultrasounds and I always measured average at my appts, but he was 9lbs, so I think sometimes it is hard to know for sure. To me the weight isn't as much a factor as how big their head and shoulders are. I have a friend who is built like you Jessy and both of her babies were a little over 8lbs and she had "easy" deliveries with both (not a lot of pushing/tearing). In fact with her 2nd she only had to push 1 and half times and her daughter was born and she didn't need any stitches! DS on the other hand had a huge head and broad shoulders. I think even if he weighed 8lbs I would have still had trouble delivering him. I will have to post one of his baby pics sometime ;)

Induction itself doesn't hurt, they are just giving you medicine to make you contract, which you would do anyway if you went into labor naturally. The bad part is you have to be hooked up to an IV and if they don't give you the dosage correctly your labor can progress quicker than you are dilating, which happened to me ( which delayed me even more because they had to turn the medicine back down and then increase it more slowly). It is usually a longer labor because it is medicine forcing the contractions, not your body doing it naturally. Oh and I didn't get my epidural right away, you can be induced and not get pain meds if you choose. It is the same as a natural labor, when/if you get an epidural is up to you.

Getting induced now!!! Omg, I'm really nervous. I just got struck with the fear that I could bleed and die and never see Eloise again. We just dropped her bag off so I could say goodbye, and I cried. I know it's because of how my miscarriage went and all the blood loss. :( I'm excited too though!

GL Lauren! Thinking of you hun! You are going to do fantastic...Stay strong and we can't wait to meet Baby Ryan!

Getting induced now!!! Omg, I'm really nervous. I just got struck with the fear that I could bleed and die and never see Eloise again. We just dropped her bag off so I could say goodbye, and I cried. I know it's because of how my miscarriage went and all the blood loss. :( I'm excited too though!

Oh glad your Dr. agreed to induce! Good luck! You can't compare this to your miscarriage. It will be a happy occasion and the next time you see Eloise she will have a baby sister!

I bet since you are overdue that your labor goes smoothly and you have a baby before you know it and all those fears will be gone!

Oh my god Lauren eeeekk!!!! So excited for you babe! Everything will be fine & ellie will adore her baby I'm sure. Keep calm & push hehe!! Xxxxx

Whaaaaaaaaaaaa Lauren that's freakin awsome!! Keep us in da loop how everything goes. Dont worry sweety everyhting will be fine and ur sooo close to holding baby Ryan in your arms!!!

Thoughts and prayers it's a super duper easy peasy labour :hugs::hugs:

It is still too early to know if Charlie is going to be small, but since neither you or your husband seem to be big and you seem to be fairly small I would bet your will have a smaller sized baby. BUT, DS was always "average" on his ultrasounds and I always measured average at my appts, but he was 9lbs, so I think sometimes it is hard to know for sure. To me the weight isn't as much a factor as how big their head and shoulders are. I have a friend who is built like you Jessy and both of her babies were a little over 8lbs and she had "easy" deliveries with both (not a lot of pushing/tearing). In fact with her 2nd she only had to push 1 and half times and her daughter was born and she didn't need any stitches! DS on the other hand had a huge head and broad shoulders. I think even if he weighed 8lbs I would have still had trouble delivering him. I will have to post one of his baby pics sometime ;)

Induction itself doesn't hurt, they are just giving you medicine to make you contract, which you would do anyway if you went into labor naturally. The bad part is you have to be hooked up to an IV and if they don't give you the dosage correctly your labor can progress quicker than you are dilating, which happened to me ( which delayed me even more because they had to turn the medicine back down and then increase it more slowly). It is usually a longer labor because it is medicine forcing the contractions, not your body doing it naturally. Oh and I didn't get my epidural right away, you can be induced and not get pain meds if you choose. It is the same as a natural labor, when/if you get an epidural is up to you.

I guess he just really freaked me out when he said my tummy was mesuring small for 23 weeks and that's why he wants another us in my 3rd trimester to make sure the baby is a good size and nuttin too too small.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->