We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Lauren- I can see you are on this thread... I hope you are posting that you are in labor!

my belly is getting like hard too...especially on the very bottom of my abdomen, maybe my uterus is started to inch up??

Yup Leese that's exactly what happend to me. So far it's only the bottom of my tummy that is bumping and it's super hard.

Lisa your belly is so cute !!!
Rach sorry about your eyes and the ???? HPT's
Lauren hang in there your almost done !!!!
sorry for forgetting everyone else's news :(

AFM I spent friday until this morning in the hospital.. FUN.. not :( I was dehydrated and puking and anemic . They gave me iron by IV and OMG I will never let them do that again!!! my hands swelled up and I couldn't close them and then my back and stomach started to spasm but thankfully it only lasted for like an hr, but I was so scared because I did not know what was happening and the nurse's had no idea either. Apparently I had an adverse reaction to the iron. Good news on the measles or whatever it was , the new tests camd back "undetermined" but the rash is gone :) Baby Ethan is doing great he must have been trying to distract me through the pain by kicking me non stop!! he even kicked the doppler .. lol takes after his daddy that's for sure his Dad's name in English means storm so we call baby Ethan " our little storm"

thanks!

omg crystal thats horrible, thats great w the testing, i hope ur feeling better!!!

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :( nothing!! i thought this morning looked more promising with more plug and contractions, but no. I have my baby stress test tomorrow morning, then see the OB at 10:50, so I'll get some answers! Worst case is being induced Thursday...so really not too much longer either way!

Lisa you look fabulous!

Rach I'm sorry honey!! it's got to get better soon, right?!

Liz wow only 9 more days!! you could actually go before me! haha. I'm still hoping for tonight though.

Well Lauren at least u know it's pretty much garanteed to be this week no mather what right? I am crossing my fingers for u tho that u dont have to b induced...

Crystal ouchhhh poor you! At least ur feeling better know? Big hugs sweety xxxxxx

crystal- that sounds horrible!
Lauren- we will all keep our fingers crossed for tonight ;)

Well had my Dr. appt and all in all uneventful. My BP was up a little, but my Dr. didn't say anything about it (I think it was 138/88 so not terrible). Baby's heart rate was back up to 150, but I am pretty sure he was just on a sugar high from the lovely glucose drink (yuck). Despite my ever expanding waistline I am measuring right on target. Now I just have to wait and see if I get a call back on my glucose test and my vit D test to see if I need more vit D or if I have to do the 3 hr fasting screening. If I don't get a call then everything was fine. I don't know if they will have the results back tomorrow or maybe the next day, so fingers crossed I don't get a call from my Dr. office!

Oh it was kind of cute, little dude was all curled up on my left side today and the Dr. physically had to move him to find his heart rate on the doppler. He is my little trouble maker.

Stace hope everything is fine!

Crystal omg I forgot to comment- you're having a rough go you poor thing!! Glad you're doing better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->