We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

I was thinking the SAME thing about Jessy earlier! So incredibly crazy how fast everyones pregnancies are going. So jealous of all of you!

Lauren my eyes are just UGH. I want to die lol.. hence, my status on fb. They're driving me crazy. I wake up in the night and they're crusted shut and it freaks me the hell out! They seem to be doing a little better, but i don't wanna hold my breath. I pray this all is gone this time next week. I also hope Ryan is here this time next week!! :)

Jess i like the hot dog saying on ur ticker...bet u cant wait to grab one....hahaa

Good morning ladies!

Lauren- Any updates for us?

Rach- I hope your eye clears up quickly!

How are the rest of the PUPOs doing?

Well Dr. appt today! (With glucose test :() But I only have to work half of a day.

my friend told me this morning that after the dr did her sono she said o your around 7 weeks..due feb 18.

which makes no sense..bc she would be 9 weeks or so like how i am.....

it didnt bother her but id be scared to hear that---

Morning all! Lauren- baby yet?!? You must be getting soooo sick of being asked. We have another 9 days until D-day and I'm already over everyone asking and my coworkers being like "ooooh you're still here?" Blah!

I feel crappy today. My stomach has been a wreck off and on for a week. I feel like I'm back in the 1st tri. Some days I'm constipated then others diarrhea and usually an overall feeling of nausea is lingering. Of course I say this too my hubby and he's like "lets see if you have a fever and drink this bottle of water. We don't need you dehydrated, maybe you should call your midwife." I told him if my stomach was still off this afternoon I'd call.

my friend told me this morning that after the dr did her sono she said o your around 7 weeks..due feb 18.

which makes no sense..bc she would be 9 weeks or so like how i am.....

it didnt bother her but id be scared to hear that---

Her Dr. may have been talking in fetal age, not gestational age. That would account for the two week difference.

Morning all! Lauren- baby yet?!? You must be getting soooo sick of being asked. We have another 9 days until D-day and I'm already over everyone asking and my coworkers being like "ooooh you're still here?" Blah!

I feel crappy today. My stomach has been a wreck off and on for a week. I feel like I'm back in the 1st tri. Some days I'm constipated then others diarrhea and usually an overall feeling of nausea is lingering. Of course I say this too my hubby and he's like "lets see if you have a fever and drink this bottle of water. We don't need you dehydrated, maybe you should call your midwife." I told him if my stomach was still off this afternoon I'd call.

I still think it is your body getting ready to deliver ;) Just think you could have your little man by the end of the week! At this rate he could share a birthday with baby Ryan!

I think so too. He's definetly dropped and I'm not the only one who's noticed, but trying to convince my DH that everything is fine with little man (who currently is enjoying beating my bladder) when I feel like crap is like talking to a wall. The man is going to be so upset post labor when I feel like I've been hit by a bus (I'm assuming that's how it'll feel). He's not good at being a tough guy when I'm sick. Cameron's first cold will probably send him into a panic...

Awww, your DH sounds sweet. I just told mine that our childbirth class is from 9 to 4 on Saturday and he asked if he could bring the kindle with him! I guess since he has done this before, he is being a little more relaxed about it than I am. Even though I have been through birth once (9 years ago), I am still trying to prepare as much as possible! I told him maybe I should let him, since that is what he will probably be doing in the room anyway (that or sleeping), so he really will be prepairing if he takes it ;)

but isnt that weird? lol

idk of a dr that tells you your 7 weeks gestation, instead of 9 weeks pregnant. who knows...

It is kind of weird, but not unheard of. My Dr. always talks in gestational age (ie 40week pregnancy), never fetal age (ie 38 week pregnancy) so I have never had any confusion.

i hear ya..im sure everything was fine. but i personally would be bugging out only bc of what ive been thru u know!

back to work..sucks so much omggggggggggggggggggg

Thank the sweet baby jesus i only have a 4 day week this week. So thursday at 5pm i'm, officialy off until august 6th eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.....I feel sooo weird today my vagina insides are all bloated...like i have huge gas bubbles or something inside my uterus and im scared that if i try to do some kind of vagina fart i'll just pee instead...damnit...plus Charlie kicks right on top of it so it makes it even worse gahhhh...

Lauren? Update?? Baby?? Anything?????? LOL ya must b gettin sick of the asking for sure LOL.

Liz i'm guessing it's Cameron gettin ready for his grand entrance for sure!

Rach i know i saw ur FB posts!! I cant believe it's in both now...how the first one gotten better with the new meds the dr gave u??

How was everyone s weekend? Monday morning so far? I've got so much work shit to do to get ready for my 2 weeks off it's pretty bad booooooooooo

N'uh huh it totaly looks like mine did at 9 weeks so it was not big LOL.

I didn't miss your belly pic Lisa! I am just super jealous of the fabulous looking belly ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->