We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

I can't wait to see pics of Cameron!!!!!!! I bet he is a ham.

Yes Emma, 60% is actually a good number to me. I knew someone who had less than 5% and she is PG right now!!! Almost 9 weeks!

Liz congrats sweetie :cloud9: lil man sounds adorable, we need a pic asap girl!

Emm hunni I'm sorry its still a bit of limbo right now but it does sound like you've got a good team of dr's on ur side! Is af totally done now atleast?

Kim fx for ya, a positive appt with a plan on Monday :hugs:

Rach how u feeling for this cycle girl? When does the new job start?

Lauren good to hear for u hunni, fb pics are just too dam cute! Hope lil Ryan catches up on lots o feeding now & then let's u rest :) xxxx

Hope everyone is having a great day, I'm just waiting for my friend & her lil 2yr old to come over for a pool day :happydance: thank God my tooth magicaly stopped hurting yesterday & I didn't need to make an emergency trip to the dentist! Phew! If any of u girls need a good laugh I just started reading the girlfriends guide to surviving the first year of motherhood! Total riot :)

I made these last night! They're S'mores Bars. Bottom layer is sugar cookie with graham crackers, 2nd layer is semi-sweet choc chips melted and top layer is mini marshmallows! THEY'RE DELICIOUS!!

Attachments

• smoresbars.jpg
    smoresbars.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 3
those look so good Rach!

Lisette, I'm glad your tooth is better! Kim good luck at your appt!!

For those not on FB, here's pics of Ryan and her big sis! and the one with me is within a minute of her birth :)

Attachments

• IMG_00338.jpg
    IMG_00338.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_00351.jpg
    IMG_00351.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_00352.jpg
    IMG_00352.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 7
  • RyanBirthday.jpg
    RyanBirthday.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 7
Lauren, your girls are beautiful! Your pictures brought a tear to my eye! Congrats!!!

Love the pics Lauren, she is a doll!

We went to our child birth class today. Most of the stuff I already knew, but it was nice to have a refresher! (and we got a tour of the hospital) the nurse giving the class was going over some statistics and mentioned that forcep delivery is pretty rare and that they had over 1000 births last year and only 9 required forceps (which is my worst fear since my first required forceps). I guess I didn't realize how rarerly they use them. she also said that our hospital has a C-section rate of 27% which is below the nationwide average of about 30%. I am hoping for a completely complication free birth as long as little dude cooperates!

It was kind of funny, we were practicing relaxation techniques and DH was supposed to be whispering words of encouragement as we pretended like we were having contractions, instead he was telling me funny things like "suck it up" and "it doesn't hurt that bad". Then as we were doing deep breathing exercises Little guy gets the hiccups. It was so hard to take it seriously with my two guys trying to make me laugh ;)

Thanks girls!

Ah that's so cute stace! I had a forceps delivery with DD1 - it sucked! I'm sure things will go much smoother for you this time.

Liz lets see some pics!

And sorry but on a depressing note, I can't get over that a 6 year old was killed in that theater shooting. It makes me so sick. :(

Lauren love ur pics! Gorgeous happy family. And FYI i hope to look as good as u that soon after the birth. With my luck i ll b sweaty and ickyyy..

Liz cant wait for Camero pics!!

Stace lolol DH and little man wanted to make mommy laugh.

Rach that looks delish!! Can u send me some plz????

How was everyone s saturday? I want shopping with my mom aunt and brother. DH did the roof fun fun fun lol. I dont even him at all..

My sat was great! Didn't even have to leave the house! So, my SILs wedding is in 2 weeks. Need to see what kind of dress fits me! Eek. I'm losing the weight fast, but definitely have that pouch!

Lauren,

And my sister was worried because I got married 2 months after her daughter was born! She was very very happy when she found out I wasn't having any bridesmaids (we wanted a very small/intimate wedding) and that she could at least just find a dress that would work for her and not have to try to buy/order/etc a dress while pregnant that she would be wearing 2 months after!)

Good luck finding something, and remember, if you can, to have it be nursing friendly... my sister didn't even think about that until after she bought her dress. Luckily her MIL is a amazing at crafts/sewing/quilting so she converted the straps to make it work!

And, again, your daughters are beautiful!

Lol, yeah 2-3 weeks will be rough! I'll probably go for comfort over fashion :)

Lol, yeah 2-3 weeks will be rough! I'll probably go for comfort over fashion :)

I recommend finding a high waisted halter dress. My sister's bride's maid dresses were halters and had like an empire waist and were pretty showed off "the girls" and hid any pooch. I was about 30lbs overweight in her wedding and it still looked good on all the brides maids. Plus I am sure you are rocking some awesome boobs right now breastfeeding and a halter top would be easy to feed the baby in ;) If not I would go with a cute pair of dress pants and a nice comfy shirt.

Cant believe how fast the weekend went! Thank god im on holidays for the next 2 weeks. They did all our roof and it s completly finished. An expensive necessity huh? Going to friends place tonight. Then going boatimg the next few days. Cottage all next week.

How is everyone doin? Is it hot like a fucking bitch? It s sooo bad here oufff..

How r the mamas with their new borns doing?

Rach ur starting ur new job tomorrow right? Excited? Nervous? I think it will b great for sure!

Leese still feeling like poo? R have the meds kicked in?

I forget was it Emma or Kim that had a dr app today? Sorry girlz my brain has turned to mush due to the heat so memory is complete crap.

These days i just either lie on the floor in front of the AC or stay in my kiddy pool..it s the only relief i get! I cant even bring myself to enjoy sex since it s so hot and sticky :(

HAHA I MISS YA!!!!

i still feel like crap, but i think it is easing up a bit...taking zofran 2 a day-

i am sooooooo super anxious for nt scan, 15 days...ahhhhh then we are telling everyone!

im sure everything will be just fine :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->