We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Hope everyone had a great weekend. It's been a whirlwind around here with all the visitors but thankfully it's slowed today. Currently attempting to get used to not having much to do with my day. I haven't had a "free" day in literally years so getting used to being home is a change of pace. However, the thought of trying to go anywhere is kinda overwhelming. We did make it to the pediatrician and back without an issue so that was a relief. It's hard to do anything when little man wants to eat once an hour. I'm just glad that my milk is coming in and that seems to be helping today. Otherwise, all is going well here, just getting used to the lack of sleep (well, getting used to being up all night).

Attachments

• 283746_10151940328460697_101722753_n.jpg
    283746_10151940328460697_101722753_n.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 9
  • mail.jpg
    mail.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 9
Good to hear from you Liz! Glad it's all going well and you're getting used to being a mummy, Cam is a total cutie! Xxx

Awww love the pics of your little man! The whole wanting to eat every hour is what scares me the most about breastfeeding! I didn't breastfeed DS and he ate a lot even right after he was born. He came home from the hospital eating 3oz of formula at a time! I am afraid I might give up on breastfeeding when little dude wants to eat all the time and my milk hasn't come in yet. I would be the parent who gives in and gives him a bottle ;)

Liz absolutely beautiful pics girl :cloud9:

How's everyone doing today? Super F*&^^# HOT here!!!!!! My dam building cheaps out on AC on the weekend and I swear I'm ready to melt with a mini fan blwoing in my face!!! Ouf...4more days to go after today :happydance:

LOL, Lisette that is how our office building is! I know to dress minimally on Mondays. Yikes you are so close to being done!

Liz cameron is soooo adorable congrats hunni!

Lisette ur icon pic is super pretty girl xo

I ordered a salad from this place by my job and they put gargonzola cheese on it...i lov this cheese but they tell u to chill w eatting it...if i pick as much as i can off u think its okay ? Like wud u guys eat any cheeses like that??

Sorry Lisa a little late to reply! Did u eat sweetie? Lol, I would pick it off from a resto essp at the beggining but if ur buying it most packed ones are good & will say pasturized milk so its good then :)

I didnt eat most of it i picked alot out!

It was so delish lol but now im gettinf nauseous from it...figures!!!

I second that Lisa! Jess you've been holding back & u too Stace! Come on I need to know I'm not the only one getting rolly polly up in here :)

Kris hunni is ur appt this week? We need a belly shot from u too pls!xo

Love the family picture of you Liz!! You have a gorgeous little man. Congrats to you and your DH!!!!!

Liz and Lauren!!! Congrats on adorable little ones!!! Cameron and Ryan are precious!!!!

I did a loooonnnggg post earlier today and it didn't submit?!?!?

Rach- how's the new job? Hope you love it!

Had my dr appt today. Got prescriptions- for femera. And he ordered a progesterone blood draw on cd 21. He also gave me a script for provera to go ahead and start my af but I tk I might give it a week or two. Hcg was negative today but there is a ever so little chance I o last week and I may have conceived then and it's just too early to test. I don't think this is the case but I wanna know for sure! Dr said he does not understand why I haven't got pregnant yet because he feels Im in great health. It was all I could do to not say its been over two years! But I managed to keep it together. So he wants to try this round with just the meds and track o with the lab work. And if doesn't happen then continue with the meds and follow o with ultra sounds and give injections to help. But he said without insurance covering it it will get very expensive. The us alone will be 250 each time I get it done :( really hope the first round works.

Wow Kim. Sounds like your doctor is taking great care of you. I sure hope it works the first month as well because $250 adds up quite quickly. I hope and pray it all gets you a BFP the first cycle. I'm glad you went and got questions somewhat answered. I understand about wanting to wait to start provera. Wouldn't that be something if you were PG right now?! What a miracle and life saver that would be as far as money goes. I'm praying for you darling. I hope we can get our rainbows very very VERY soon!

Liz what a handsome little guy!! Leaving the house is def intimidating at first but gets easier the more you do it. Breastfeeding is hard! Sounds like you're doing awesome

Kim I'm glad your appt went well! It's gonna work!!

Hope everyone else is well! Xoxo

Lauren and Liz...Your little ones are so darn precious. I just want to cuddle them and smooch them...Enjoy every little moment with them! I can't wait.

I have been in the lurking mood lately...sorry ladies! :) My detailed scan is Wednesday so I will have a pic of bubs to share with you and I will also share another bump pic as well. We have stuck to our decision to stay team yellow but I am still excited to see our bubs. Still doesn't feel real that I am preggo again...Can't believe that I am almost 20 weeks already!

Can`t wait to see a bump pic from you Leese...12 weeks has come up fast! :)

I want another pic from you too Lis and Stace! Hope you all are well!

Hope you are enjoying your holidays Jess!

Kim- awesome news from your Dr.! I hope the meds help and work quickly, that would suck to have to pay out of pocket for the U/S, but I am sure if it helps you get your rainbow you would gladly pay $250 :)

Kris- Everything will work out with your little rainbow! I can't wait to see pics and we can all take gender guesses :)

I will try to remember to do a bump pic on Thursday when I am 30 weeks. Hard to believe I only have 10 weeks left!

I don't remember what I have posted and what I haven't so sorry if I repeat myself! I got a call back from my Dr. and it was my vit D test that was bad, not the glucose :) So I am back on a prescription for high dose vit D to help bring it up more. But good news is I avoided the dreaded 3 hr glucose test! yay! Me and DH went and picked out carpet for little guys room last night. A guy is coming to measure today and then we have to order it. So hopefully I will be in full decorating mode in 2 weeks or so! I am also trying to plan a surprise diaper party for DH, so if anyone has any suggestions let me know. Right now it is going to basically be a BBQ, with hot dogs, brats, chips, soda, beer, and maybe some cupcakes. I am going to try to set up washers, bean bags, and hill billy golf. Any other suggestions?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->