We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Liz and Lauren!!! Congrats on adorable little ones!!! Cameron and Ryan are precious!!!!

I did a loooonnnggg post earlier today and it didn't submit?!?!?

Rach- how's the new job? Hope you love it!

Had my dr appt today. Got prescriptions- for femera. And he ordered a progesterone blood draw on cd 21. He also gave me a script for provera to go ahead and start my af but I tk I might give it a week or two. Hcg was negative today but there is a ever so little chance I o last week and I may have conceived then and it's just too early to test. I don't think this is the case but I wanna know for sure! Dr said he does not understand why I haven't got pregnant yet because he feels Im in great health. It was all I could do to not say its been over two years! But I managed to keep it together. So he wants to try this round with just the meds and track o with the lab work. And if doesn't happen then continue with the meds and follow o with ultra sounds and give injections to help. But he said without insurance covering it it will get very expensive. The us alone will be 250 each time I get it done :( really hope the first round works.

Lots of prayers and dust your way kim :hugs:

kim i wish you the best hunni!! fxd only 1 time, this is ur time!!!!!!!!!!

whats up em whats goin on how are you???

hi lisette!!

Thanks everybody :) I'm nervous about taking meds because of the listed side effect possibilities..... Just called to get the cost of the femara it 70$ ..... Debating on if I should request dr to call me clomid in instead. Not because of the cost but because they have only used it for fertility for 10 yrs. and clomid has been around since 60s .....there seem to be pros and cons to both. Not sure which way to go..... The femara just hasn't been studied much for fertility because it is a treatment for breast cancer.

Emma - great news for your sil.

Jess- how's Mel???? Give her our love!

aw yay good news em!

yea mel hope ur doing okay!

kim yea 70 does suck, but youve been on clomid before....so i would try it, i mean if you can u know

i feel like everything has crappy side effects..it sucks!! to help one thing, messes up another..but i feel like thats every medicine for the most part- :(

i cant wait for my 12 week scan omggggg so anxious...is it a long ultrasound?

Hi all! I can't believe that everyone is so far along already! Cant wait to hear how everything is going with Kris' little one & I'm impressed you can stay team yellow!

Kim- I hope you don't have to take anything too long before your bfp.

Jessy- we need a new pic. I'll post a post preggo pic soon. Its amazing what our bodies can do!

Kim crossing fingers it only takes 1 shot sweety!! Since u have already taken clomid maybe try this other stuff? Cant hurt right?

Liz have u already lost lots of weight?? I do need to post a new bump shot lol

Leese yupp it s a longer us since they do so many mesurements. Ur gonna love it.

Emma thats great for ur SIL! How r u doin hunny?

Kris ur one tuff chica cuz noooo way could i of stayed team yellow im way to curious by nature to wait!

Being on holidays is the freakin best. We re going boating all day tomorrow so bring on the golden tan session lolol OMG i peeked at my registry and holy crap the only big thing left to buy is the dresser!! The crib, the stroller amd car seat, the matresse, the bedding set, the change table have all been bought! Plus tons of other goodies...Charlie is gonna b a spoiled lil baybay lol

Jessy- I can't believe you looked at your registry! My mom told me some people have alredy bought off mine, so I won't look at it again until after my shower! I want to be surprised at what people bought ;)

I would ck it every day...lol and be like yay!!!!! Wen sumthings taken off haha

Do u guys know when ur showers r or is it secret?

Mine is Aug 19th, but my Mom and sister won't tell me any of the details (other than the date and time). My suspicion is that it is going to be Dr. Suess themed, but it is just a guess ;)

Charlie is going to be one spoiled and well loved little angel! What a stress reliever that you don't have to worry about all that stuff!!! Great family you have.

Oooo Stace where r u registered? Under what name? I ll go peek for u lololol

Mine isnt a secret at all. My mom brought me shopping for all of my favorite candies cuz she s making a huge candy buffet with a popcorn machine too that she already has. She s a huge desert and pastry chef so she s pretty much a pro at this stuff. Ive also found out..and i swear to god u guys this is the most amazimg thing ever..that she s making me a louis vuitton shower cake!! I was like nooo fucking way!

Registry wise it s too hard not to peek lolol i know im bad but once again too curious by nature.

'I've lost about 20lbs already & I swear my stomach was smaller today then when I looked at it yesterday. Jessy- I always checked my registry- I'm way to nosey too! But its great that you've gotten so much because little people seriously need lots of stuff!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->