We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Jess baby ask ur dr for Omeprazole...found it only in the 3rd tri after suffering mass hb + acid reflux & trying everything!

Girls i totally forgot. Can you guess my baby nub shot boy or girl? Lol

Attachments

• BABYPORV.jpg
    BABYPORV.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 5
Some ppl are saying p some vajay..not sure lol the dr wouldnt guess she said its unclear tech was like o def boy..i really dont know!

Awww Lisette! I am sorry to hear that it was so painful! But I am so happy for you that you don't have to have a c-section! You will heal quick hun, don't worry! And then Miss. Melina will be here! How exciting! :)

Lisette- that sucks! But at least it is taken care of and you don't have to worry about it now. You will already be a pro with the squirt bottle and sitz baths after you have your girlie! That squirt bottle was my friend for a couple weeks after having DS :)

Lisa- I am terrible at guessing, but to me the nub looks girlie, but idk. I think you will just have to wait for the next scan :)

Lisette ouchhh im sorry u had to go threw that sweety. But at least u got the ok to preceed with a natural birth so thats some good news. Do u have pain meds or creams??

Leese i have no clue what it is..i still dont understand how they could even tell my daughter s vagina sooo ya..waiting game for u lolol

Eughhhh im so fucking pissed the dr warned me what kind of reaction my body would have to the meds and damnit it s happend. Whats happend exactly? Well my vagina has now swollen like a fucking blob and the inside of my butt looks like a gigantic cauliflowe gahhhhhh..i now have globs of vaginal yeast cream on and fucking butt cream on damnit grrrrrr Can somebody plz tell me why i always get the shitty stuff one right after another????

Thanks chicas :hugs: nothing but tylonal...wish I got some nice thick cream or something cuz ddaaymmm it feels really burned & raw now! Bblleeekkkk

Jessy sweetie not cool :( I'm sorry ur having such a rough ride these days too :hugs:

Lisa my guess is still girlie but the u/s tech's are ussually spot on esspecially when they guess boy ;)

Stace I wanna see fun bedding & furniture pics!!!

Kris :wave: how u feeling today hun?

I know right??? I mean it s as if im having some kind of horrible karma week!!

In other bad karma news just found out my SIL is having a girl too 'sigh'

Oh noooo Jess...That really sucks. My SIL is pregnant and due 4 weeks before me, we are both team yellow but it is hard not to feel like your thunder is stolen. I hope that we have opposite sexes at least to make it easier. Your Charlie is due first right? At least you have that.

Feeling good today...Thanks Lisette. Just been really sore...Muscles in abdomen are not strong from having pregnancies so close together and walking and working out has been hard. So I bought a pregnancy belt that hopefully helps with some support.

Leese...I am horrible at guessing but I am guessing girl bc everyone seems to be having a girl lately! ;)

Hi girls! I'm so lost because I haven't been at the computer all day so I'm missing a lot!

Lisette that sounds awful but glad its all taken care of and you don't need a c section. Freeze some jumbo maxi pads in the freezer and put it on your vag for some relief. That helped a lot with my episiotomy and tear. Hugs!!

Nice u/s picture Lisa!! So cute.

Jessy sorry about your hospitalization! Jeez louise!! Giant puffy vags happen anyway with pregnancy so don't feel to bad. Hope things are better soon.
Im do sorry but that's all I caught up on. I hope everyone is well!

It's a billion degrees and so humid and im sweating my ass off with this little ball of heat on me!

Love yas

Good plan lauren, gonna try that now! Thanks hunni! We miss ya lots but understand ofcourse :hugs:

Kris I can only imagine the soreness ur going through, good on u for not becoming a total couch potatoe & getting happy & fat ;)

Jess don't let the sil biaatcchh get to u! Little charlie bear is gonna be super special just like her momma & everyone knows it! Come on, she's ur daughter after all :)

Morning everyone! Me and DS are going to a sibling class at the hospital today, hopefully he learns something and it isn't too babyish for him. Odds are he will be the oldest one in the class.

Then maybe some cleaning and organizing? DS is going to six flags with a friend so just me and the hubby today! I hope we can get something accomplished!

Morning y all!! How is everyone doin? Thankfully im sooo much better do to miraculous creams lol. All the swelling both front and back are almost all gone. I can sit like a normal person eeeeeeeeee

Lisette oooo thats good advice from Lauren the cold would definetly help. Other then that how r u feelin? Does ur dr think Melina will b coming soonish or around due date or late? Can they even really tell? Have u started dilating at all yet? Do u have all ur baby essentiels already bought arr still a few bits and pieces u need?

Leese how u doin hunny bunny?

Stace that sounds like fun!!

Hey jess :)

I am feeling okay still sick...i went to motherhood today bout jeans that was fun they r so comfy!!

How r u?!

Made these today! Got the box to make the cupcakes from the store but the cream filling and frosting is home made!! They're delicious.

Attachments

• cupcakes.jpg
    cupcakes.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 1
Mmmm Rach look delicious girlie, I'm comin ova :)

Jess sooo happy to know ur feeling a whole lot better today sweetie! Me too! Phew just gotta keep going slow! R u off work next week or no?
I'm pretty much ready for miss Melina, just doing little decor projects & preppring annoucement/thank you cards...fun stuff that is easy peasy! Just gotta figure out short term disability pay next week with my HR & prep my gov site account for after she's born. Special BF workshop class wend morning with H so that'll be nice!

Stace how was the class with DS today? Hope the projects went well & u post pics soon :)

Leese yay for Motherhood trip! Feels great isure :hugs:

Glad you're better Jessy!

Lisette too! Wow 17 days!!!! Awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back