We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Stace that's actualy a good question. What exactly r u supose to do if they dont stop?? What would equal something abnormal BH wise?? It's good info to know what to do in case that does happen to me..hmmm...

It wouldn't hurt to call Stace...I would say better safe than sorry. I have never had BH so I don't know how to compare it with regular contractions. Other than your BP being in a good range how else do you feel?

I am not too bad right now. This morning was rough, but has more to do with trying to sleep with a huge belly and now I constantly feel like I am out of breath! Little guy is nice and active between contractions and has the hiccups again at the moment ;) I had another at 10:30, but it was because I had to get up and pee. I am waiting to see if I get another soon, then going to eat lunch and see what happens after that. I don't think 30 minutes apart is anything to be worried about, I just don't know if I should maybe go home and rest to see if they will go away or just keep monitoring them? Well if they don't stop I'll call the Dr. and let you all know what the protocol should be! (or atleast what the Dr. says ;))

Hello my girlies :wave:

Stooopid burning vag is slightly better today! Phew! Been a rough 24hrs for sure & Miss Melina decided to bring back heartburn full force just to spice things up all night!!! Hot burning lava, sure I'd throw up :( AND my first BH!!! If u guys could have seen me pleading with her...pls stay put baby girl! 7more days to heal atleast!!! Lauren I tried the freezing of pads but they weren't the good jumbo ones so they didn't even really freeze!!! My friend suggested baby zincofax which seemed to help some!

Jess hunni sooo happy to hear ur ubber better :) Ur pics are gorgeous! Soo neat & slim but a perfect little bump! LOVE IT!!! And I need to see more nursery pics pllleeeassee! Colors looks awesome & the dark furniture is perfect :)

Stace pretty crazy ur lil man wants to stir trouble for mama! At least u know the diffrence between real contractions so ur not totally freaked out! I would still call the dr though just to check!

Leese babe sorry to hear about the rough tummy day :( better today I hope?

Kris how u doing love?

Lauren heat letting up a bit for ya?

Emm, Rach, Kim we're thinking of ya & sending :dust:

Oooh you guys r getting so close, sooo exciting!

Jess you look amazing! More pics from everyone please!

I'm cd 4 and dh has just told me he's got a stooopid stocktake 2days before I ov...he won't be home till maybe 2am so im gonna have to be crafty this month & stock up on swimmers haha!

Love the bump pics Jess...You look amazing!

Let us know how you get on today Stace...Hope that little man inside of you starts to behave himself.

Glad your vadge is feeling a bit better Lisette! I know how uncomfortable that must be.

It is going to be hot again today so probably heading to the mall to beat the heat and buy some new sandals. Maybe see if I can find some new shirts too...I need some long t-shirts to cover this bump! :)

jess i honestly love your walls for charlies room..i keep looking lol

i wanna do that!

Lisette- Sorry your vadge burn is still bothering you. Ah your first BH, welcome to the club :) Lots of fun huh? Then they always leave you wondering, is this for real or not ;)

Kris- Good luck with your shopping trip! I got a couple tees from motherhood maternity this go around and I think they were on sale 2 for $20 or something like that, but to be honest, the best buys I have got are off of Walmart's website. They have some really comfy stuff for a decent price!

3 more BH over lunch, but I am betting it had to do with me walking around, they seem to get worse as I move around. I have only had one that was painful at all, so just waiting to see. I hope they go away! Plus if I have to go home and rest or go into the Dr. then I have to tell my two male bosses and they will act like I am going to birth this kid in my cubicle or something and want me to stay home the rest of the week, LOL. They pretty much think pregnant women are invalids and need special treatment.

Hi Ladies!
I've been on off and on all morning trying to catch up. My sister and her little man are in town so I haven't been online much.

Jessy- love the changing table & glad you're feeing good today!

Lisette- Cant believe your little one will be here so soon!! I hope you have a speedy recovery and hope you're enjoying the time off! I can't believe I'll be back to work in only a few weeks. Terrified of it but also excited to get back into it. I miss my work family...

Emma- glad to hear the testing went well. Fingers Crossed!!!

What else did I miss??

Also, feel free to add me on Facebook its easier to see pics and such there- Elizabeth Marsha

does it look like anything yet? lol

in person you can def tell but i feel pictures it looks smaller..lol

LOL Leese it's a super duper cutie patooty bump hunny!

Liz i cant find you at all on FB just add me my email is [email protected]

Stace r u feelin any better sweety?

I think its my privacy settings, send me your name or something so I can add you

thanks girlies!!

rach are you out there.how you doing hunni?

and kim? any news???

xxoo

stace i just saw your bh times...wow u think that can be like real labor going on ?? are they gone now?

o em a girl from my job her grandaughter is moving to england to be w her fiance, i wonder if its by you lol she said its where lily allen is from lol hammersmith? is that close to you??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->