We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Rach wow if i wasnt sick id prob eat the whole damn thing..looks great!

Lis yea it felt pretty awsum....i still cant believe its happening...16 days holy shit i cant wait to see little melina!!!

Laurens hows it going hunni..u have any pics of the 2 sisters together aww

I could eat 5-12 of those cupcakes too....mmmm

I'll send a pic!

Can you see these?

Eloise at the wedding

https://eloiseclara.shutterfly.com/pictures/1095

Ryan 2 weeks

https://eloiseclara.shutterfly.com/pictures/1085

Morning everyone!

How u girls all doing this weekend?

Bit of a setback on pain level for me today :( boooo to that! I guess its just the way a burn heals?!? Ouch!!!

Lauren hunni ur girls are just edible I tell ya! I can't wait to meet my little monkey & cuddle her up through the pain & exhaustion ill surely feel!

Leese believe it sweetie! Baby M is a peach :happydance:

Thanks girls!

Lisette :cry:!! Did you try frozen pads? Also you might be able to use lidocaine spray for temporary relief? Not 100% sure though.

cute pics lauren!

Lisette- I hope the pain gets better soon!

We stopped at Walmart today to pick up curtains for DS's room and little guys room and the checker asked me when I was due, I told her Oct 4th and she asked me if I was having twins! Seriously, I am feeling huge, but come on! Although I have almost gained 40lbs and I still have over 7 weeks until my due date! I am either giving birth to an elephant, or I am going to have some major weight to lose! I have been working in the little guys room, I am hoping I will be able to upload pics soon :)

Lol stace!! Ur belly is soo cute i loved ur last pic aw!

I cant wait for big belly!!

Stacie, I find people are clueless about pregnancy sizes...don't listen to them, I've seen your pics and you look great!

Rach those look delicious!!

Stace pfff fuck em u look fantastic!!

Lisette stoopid evil vadge burns..how long give or take for it to heal? A week?

Leese maternity jeans are the comfiest thing evaaaaaa

You girls are too nice :) To be fair my belly is kind of huge ;) It seems like it has grown since my last pic a couple weeks ago! I am getting to the point where most of my maternity pants are getting kind of snug.

Well DH is leaving for his business trip tomorrow morning! He won't be back until Friday :( I have to do DS's meet the teacher night and first day of school without him, plus I have a Dr. appt Thursday. I really hope little guy behaves himself this week. The last thing I need to add is an unscheduled trip to the hospital! My Dad is so funny too, we were discussing having DS spend the night at my parents house a couple nights, so I don't have to drop him off so early and he said that DS has to stay with me so I am not alone. I am not sure what he thinks my 8 year old will do in an emergency, he is so unobservent and spacy, I would have better luck getting help from the dog! LOL

haha...that's funny stacie...good point! and actually that was always my fear, being home alone WITH my DD when I was pregnant...in case something happened I'd have to take care of myself AND her. of course nothing will happen, but it's a fear for girls like us!

Lisette how's the cooch this morning?

Jessy you look too damn good in your facebook bump picture!! can't wait to see pics of all of your babies!!

Emma, Kim and Rach...what's the latest? Amy, Crystal - you still there? how are you feeling? Kris how about you? Lisa how is the sickness today?

oh Thursday I see the psychic again. The last time I saw him was over a year ago, so haven't been since my m/c and since then a few family members of close friends have passed. I hope it's interesting! I"m typically disappointed when I leave, but I'm holding out hope!

lauren i had a bad day yesterday lauren, threw up all day and had an annoying headache..today so far no throwing up but nauseous...

well see!!!!

how are you doing??

Well I am convinced this little guy is intent on causing trouble this week! I have had several braxton hicks already this morning. I am convinced he knows how to cause them and is being naughty while Dad is away :) I was in the middle of a heated game of Dr. Mario last night with DH (yes, old school nintendo game, downloaded on our wii) when he starts kicking me (or punching me who knows?) in the cervix. I was yelling "Ow stop that!" and DH accused me of blaming my losing performance on the baby, LOL. I so badly wanted to kick him in the balls and then tell him to play the game ;) But I was playing pretty poorly, so I think it was just an off night and little guys tricks just made it worse!

Oufff this back to work stuff is tough cookies lolol.

Since some of u guys dont have facebook i wanted to post my 28 week bump shot here!!

28 week bump.jpg
28 week bump.....jpg

And this is our first baby present we've received so far from my MIL and SIL. DH set it up yesterday and i'm absolutly in love with this change table!!! :happydance::happydance:

Change table.jpg

Happy monday morning guys!!

Thx guys i do admit i feel fantastic which is a very welcome change!! LOL

Did everyone have a good weekend?

OK, well like I said in my previous post I have been having lots of BH today, so I started tracking them.
8:45
9:11
9:43
10:06- very short one though
10:18

So, ignoring the one at 10:06 they are coming regularly every 30 minutes or so. I told you this baby was going to cause trouble today! I am going to give it another hour or so then if they don't stop by then call the Dr. They are not strong at all, so not to worried I am going to deliver this stinker at work or anything (they really don't even feel strong enough to dilate me), and are still really short (maybe 20 seconds or so). Plus I know the minute I call the Dr. they are going to stop, but they will have me come in anyway and feel like an idiot!!! Oh and BP this morning still in the OK range 141/85 :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->