We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

i looveee the accent he has lol i wanna guess its in london ? no clue lol but love that accent hahah!

oooo so london is down south? lol i wanna go to england bc i LOVE to hear you guys talk lol:hugs:

apprently there is alot of different accents tho huh?

Stace hope ur ok sweetie?

Leese I love ur lil bump ;)

Emm get crafty babe!

Liz how's that lil chuncker? Is he having a blast with his cousin? Must be soo nice hanging with ur sis too!

AFM I've been pretty useless today but got in a nice 2hour nap so ill be ready for another all nighter! Lol

OK, quick update since I am supposed to be off my feet, not sitting at our computer, LOL. BH haven't stopped, still about 20 minutes apart, sometimes more sometimes less. I called my Dr. office and pretty much they told me that it still sounds like BH not preterm labor, to stay off my feet and to drink plenty and monitor them. If they get to be extremely regular (like every 10 minutes) or if I have 8-10 in an hour I have to go to labor and delivery. So pretty much just chillin and waiting them out. I am just not sure how long I am supposed to wait for them to stop? I guess if they last all night I will call again in the morning. But good news is they aren't really getting worse.

Omg stace crazy i hope they getting better for a little while have dh n ds just take care of u :) lol xoxox

Jesus Stace thats cray cray!! How r they now? If it keeps up maybe ur dr will get u to stop work early? I hope they r gettin better hunny..

Accents r totaly swoon worthy especialy british and australien...mhhhhhh melt!

Any news from Rach? How u doin hunny? Thinkin of ya bunches xxxxxx

Lisette i betcha that nap definetly felt rejuvanating huh? Does it burn really baddly when i pee or not really?

Yes jess..like tom hardy hes so freaking sexy his accent is like omg just screams sex lol wat i wud do lmao

Ooooo I love accents! I love an Irish accent :)

Well still having BH, but still not getting worse. Going to go to bed soon and hope they stop over night.

Lisa- DH is out of town, so only DS to take care of me :( he won't be back until Friday evening.

Hi girlies!! I have missed y'all! Sorry this week is crazy at work and will be til next Monday. But I have been dropping in but no chance to write so let's see if I can remember....
Lisette- I'm so sorry you have had to go through that awful procedure! Glad you seem to be getting a lil better each day. Loved laurens suggestion. Of freezing the maxi. If that doesn't work for you. Maybe try adding ice to your squirt bottle. Hugs hunny! Hope it completely heals fast! Can't believe how close your dd is!!!!
Jess- so glad you are feeling better! And you look amazing! Love the changing table too. How exciting to decorate the nursery!
Lisa- your bump is precious! Hope you have a vomit/nausea free day tomorrow:) and soooo awesome they think tiny peeny for you! I bet they are right!
Emma- I'm all a out planning around schedules for some baby making time! If you need help thinking of a plan let me know :) and I'm soooooo happy your results were good!
Rach- please send me a cupcake! They look yummy!!! I love to bake! It's fun, just not the cleaning part!
Liz-and Lauren yall's sweet lil ones are so adorable! Enjoy every second:)
Lauren- how are the house plans???
Stace- you tell lil Liam he's not donne baking:) hope the bh stop soon.
Hi kris and amy:)
Afm- well fri was my 10th anniversary!!! So last minute dh and I went to a place called grove park inn and got a couples massage and spent a very romantic day at the spa! It was very relaxing:) I'm cd 17 today and on our anniversary I got an almost positive opk but not quite there and ever since they have just gotten more negative. I also had ew cm that day. But I don't think I missed it testing because I tested at 6:15 the day prior then on the almost positive Day i tested at 3:00 then again at 9:00 the 3:00 one was the one that was close to positive then At 9:00 it had changed to much lighter. Soooo all that to say I don't think I had a great ovulation I think it was probably enough to bring on af but as far as conceiving I have my doubts. Go Sunday for blood work to get an actual number but I'm not sure if I will use opk's anymore... Would y'all??? We have been maintaining the EOD schedule ;) but I have to be out of town for work wed-sun. Dh will join me but not til fri night.
So enough from me:) love and hugs girls!! Xoxo

Well I am the only crazy person up at this time in the morning! STILL having BH contractions :( they were up to 12-15 minutes apart before I went to bed, but now seem to be more like 20-25 minutes apart. I don't know what else to do! I have tried laying in bed, changing positions, drinking plenty of water (which just makes me have to pee!), I even tried a warm bath last night. I give up!

Hey kim!!!

Thank you hunni!

I hope so too lol

stace i hope u have a good day hunni

i have a question for all of you 50 shades of grey fans or if you just know..

im looking on etsy alot bc i love there stuff and such cute baby stuff..

but they have shirts that say like "laters baby" and it says it has to do with 50 shades of grey..like what does that mean.

Laters Baby is just a catch phrase they use in the book. That is how they would say good bye or see ya later! Nothing scandalous at all...

Hope the BHs stop today Stace. How annoying to be up all night with those, especially when it seems you can't do anything to make it yourself comfortable.

Happy Anniversary Kim! That sounds like a lovely date night...I wish I could do that with my hubby. I had to remind him yesterday that today is our 2nd anniversary. He totally forgot...I got a promotion at work and he is kind of freaking out so I don't blame him, well not totally anyway. We will see how he recovers and what he brings me home from work. lol

Hope everyone has a fabulous Monday! My mom has found a job and she starts today so now start the days that I am home alone with 2 dogs and a 1 year old. I wonder if I will go crazy or not?!?! hahahaha. At least I have you mamas!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->