We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Yeh Liz my ds went thru that for a few weeks from bout 7-9pm - just when dh was getting home from work so for a few weeks that's all he saw of his son!!

DS had a couple weeks where he had really fussy evenings. We ended up switching formulas and it helped (obviously not his problem is you are breastfeeding though). The only thing you can do is keep trying different soothing mechanisms until you find something that works or he grows out of it. You have probably already tried everything under the sun, but some suggestions Swinging, swaddling (if he likes to be swaddled), bouncy seat, carseat on the dryer next to a humming fan etc, car ride, rocking, holding in a different position (DS liked to be held either across my lap or in my arms belly down, like you are burping him when he got really fussy, I think he liked the pressure on his belly). I am sure there are about 100 other things to try too :) and unfortunately sometimes there is nothing you can do!

Well back at work today :( This is the first time I have went to work for a full day in over 2 weeks! I am going to be completely exhausted! The girls at work planned a baby shower for me today, then after work I have a funeral to go to :( I will probably be crawling in be and pass out by 9 tonight!

Liz ouchhh i definetly know what a goddamn horrible UTI feels like. Thank god it didnt reach ur kidneys tho extremely painfull process and it takes a while for the antibiotics to kick in cuz by then it's pretty severe. I'm sending u tons of positive vibes chica!!

Lisette ok so basicly ur only gonna b provoked in the morning then for sure like u said right?? I had no clue they started off with a gel to get u to open up! Guess i'll be discussing everything with my dr at my next appointment what will be the what if i have to be provoked and etc.

Stace dayummm girl ur gonna b pretty pooped tonight huh? At least a work baby shower equals chocolaty food delight right??? They damn well better bring chocolat for snack food....

I'm so glad it's only a 4 day week this week. And i only have 26 days of work left eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

lisette omg!!! so soon, i hope (and know) everything will be great sweeti cant wait to see beautiful melina! <3

jess how are you doing sweeti !!

how is everyone!!!

my visit went sooooooooo great i saw nicky & he is perfect, i will show you guys my fave pics, ill post soon! xo

my sweet little boy :)

Attachments

• love.jpg
    love.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 6
  • love1.jpg
    love1.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 6
Leese ooooo he seems to be pretty 'equiped' man part wise teeheeheee. I'm doing good! On and off small contractions which have to be BH and i feel sooo full tummy wise it's uncomfy. Oh well it was to be expected i guess huh?

In other news we've all of a sudden become a sex crazed married couple and seem to be getting it on..well alot LOL. Weirdest thing is that the first few thrusts feel weird cuz i feel extremely tighter??!! Is that normal? Could be due to the full feeling i have now...althought if pregnancy causes ur lady bits to tighten then awsomeeeee LOL

leos like yup thats def my son.. it does look big tho no? lol i was hysterical im like shit my son is packin..LMAO

Lol Jess I love u my sex crazed chica ;)

Leese gorgeous pics of ur lil boy :cloud9:

AFM I just talked to birthing center & its not a gurantee I go in tonight!!! There's a whole list & priority bla bla ... Some girls that were due the 26+27th...ill know around 8pm...still good hope but no its not 100% & all dr's do that & don't explain right to their patients!!! sssoooooo impressive eh :( bllleeeekkkkkk sooo annoyed! H is off for nothing this means too! Pls pray lil monkey comes on her own! About to go shopping to move around a bit & see if that helps!

So wait then when would they take u????????? In another freakin week????????????

Lisa- I love that your little guy isn't shy, it is a great potty shot. At our ultrasound last week the tech took another peek to make sure he is still a boy, LOL. We could see a scrotum, but his little thing was hiding behind his leg, LOL. But atleast we know we won't have a delivery room surprise :)

Jessy- sex can cause contractions too :) so just be aware while you are going at it like rabbits that you might be causing some more discomfort! And your lady parts swell during pregnancy and become engorged with the extra blood flow, so yup completely normal that you feel "tighter". I loved pregnancy sex with DS and the minute I can convince DH to start having sex again (he wants to wait until after my next dr appt, for fear of starting something while little guy is still breech) you know we will be going at it :) I don't have too many more days to enjoy it before I am sleep deprived and feeling "non human" for several months!

Agreed Stace! Everytime we have sex thought the contractions pretty much only start a good while hours later. Like say 12 hours later. So i dunno if it's what 's contributing for them or not..

Mehhh yummy sex is still yummy sex and kinda worth the discomfort huh?

i could care less for sex right now...lol

i just wanna sleep...lmao

honestly my son is like always w the legs spread every sono...lolol too funny!

I want to state that going back to work and leaving your little one sucks... can't wait to see him in less than an hour!

I want to state that going back to work and leaving your little one sucks... can't wait to see him in less than an hour!

Awww, I am sure he will be ready to see you too! It really does suck, but unfortunately it is a necessary evil for a lot of us :(

Lisette hope they don't make you wait too long!!

Nice picture Lisa!

Fab pics Leese! No denying that's a lil guy in there!

Jess enjoy all the nookie now coz trust me, you won't be wanting any for a good while after Charlie comes hehe!!

Afm, was expecting spotting today as af due Friday and nothing yet. Mite sneak a little test in the morn!

Oh jessy the gel is a part of the induction process- for me it put me into labor straight away. :) glad you're enjoying all the sex, woo! DH and I are back at it and it doesn't hurt anymore thank God!

I cant imagine liz that sucks hows he doing??

Are u guys bottle or breast feeding? I think i may have asked in the past

Awww Liz...that must be so hard! You must be thinking of Cam all day. I would say I think it gets easier but I don't think it ever does no matter how old they get. I love the pics on facebook btw...what a little cutie!

Hope that you get to go into day Lisette...How annoying that they keep you waiting and wondering. I hope that it starts all by itself for you...Come on Melina, help Momma out!

Hope the contractions don't come back Jess and you can rest the remaining of your pregnancy but I think the girls are right in saying enjoy the sexy time now! lol

Awesome pics Leese of Nicky...what a exhibitionist!

Can't wait to sneak a peek at that test Em! FXd for you hun!

Glad you sexy time is back Lauren...We started really soon after RJ was born, 3 1\2 weeks, it didn't hurt it just felt really weird, for both us! hahahaha! I asked my DH is I felt looser, he was like, ummmmm, not sure what to say. I laughed and said I just pushed out a 10 pound baby I am expecting you to say yes! lol

Glad you are feeling better Stace...I can't believe that you are almost 36 weeks already. Where has the time gone? You will be having your son too...so many babies! I am so excited to see all of them!

AFM...My nausea is back and I am not feeling too well. I am thinking that I am eating to big of meals and it is making me feel sick so I am going to try and eat smaller meals more frequently and drink lots of water. I guess we will see if that helps, sure hope it does. Had my GTT today, FXd I pass. Hope you all had a great long weekend!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->