We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Heyy girls lisette melina needs to find her new home now!! Lol

I felt a kinda strong kick this morning i jumped biggest one yet so cool!

How r u girls doin any plans today!

Such and awesome feeling hun Leese :cloud9: enjoy and make sure to write in your journal if you are doing that! I had to try and remember a bunch of stuff at the end now! Still here incase you haden't noticed :coffee: Just bought an app for tracking feedings ect on the blackberry....Baby Cog...seemed like the best one...anyone heard of it?

Hope everyone is having a fab weekend and eventually I will post with exciting news....we hope :haha:

Awww, Lisette, hang in there! Melina will be here soon!

Lisa- yay for feeling little guy's kicks!

OK, as promised here are some pics from little guy's room!

room1.jpg

room2.jpg

room3.jpg

room4.jpg

room5.jpg

Hey guys hope everyone had a great weekend? It s a holiday here so we re all off today. I think i was on the go way too much cuz spent all last night in false contractions. Finaly alot better since 10 ish but still really sensitive and starts back up when i pee. When should i go to the dr? Before they stopped they were pretty much every 2 mins for almost 3 hours not pleasant at all...

Lisette hope ur doin good hunny!

Stace the nursery looks fantastic! Love it :)

Leese you ll see the kicks will just keep comimg lol.

Hi to everyone else!!

The room came out awesome Stacie!!

Jessy do you drink lots of water? Pretty much everything made me have BH's, lol, but 3 hours...you probably should get checked if they're that close for over an hour.

Lisette any progress?

Rach, Emma and Kim what's the latest?

Lisa congrats on getting hard kicks!

Is Melina here yet?!!!

Def ask yr doc jessy?

Done a couple of hpts over wkend & stark white so allowed myself a few drinks on a hen do yesterday!!

Hey girls! Yea im layin down now n my belly is bubbling i love it!!

Stace i loveeeee his room looks great ur awsum at decorating!

Jesss sup girl miss u xo

Em hi hunni how r u doing???!

Hey guys hope everyone had a great weekend? It s a holiday here so we re all off today. I think i was on the go way too much cuz spent all last night in false contractions. Finaly alot better since 10 ish but still really sensitive and starts back up when i pee. When should i go to the dr? Before they stopped they were pretty much every 2 mins for almost 3 hours not pleasant at all...

Lisette hope ur doin good hunny!

Stace the nursery looks fantastic! Love it :)

Leese you ll see the kicks will just keep comimg lol.

Hi to everyone else!!

Holy crap jess just saw this... R u ok???!! Let us kno wat goes on

Morning ladies...wish I had an exciting update but nope just a nights worth of nasty hb & diharea every hour on the hour plus crazy nightmares & super sore & achy! I think sheay down now & trying hard cuz I feel a lot of thumping & throbbing a lot lower than usual but not pain or contractions per se :( Fingers crossed ladies...not looking forward to the induction process start tmmr night!

Jessy baby u ok now? Did u call the dr?

Emm how many dpo r u? Good u sneaked in some last drinking girlie, I'm drueling here!

Leese how's the tummy? Man I was on the verge of puking & chocking all night...dont know how u do it everyday :(

Stace super cute room for the lil man :happydance: how's DS reacting to it all?

Lauren hunni how was PEI? Did u have a moment to pray for ur angel?xx

Rach did u get busy girl?

Kim any house progress?

Kris :wave:

Oo Lisette i think a lot of women have diahorrea before going into labour....

Lisette holy crap ur guna meet ur girl very soon!! So excitinf cant wait for u hunni

Im always sick i guess it a little better but im constantly nauseous wat can i do i guess my baby is doing great so i gotta suck it up as much as i wanna cry lol

Ive only had a few contractions here and there during the day and pretty spaced out. Charlie is all ova the place so thats good. I stopped worrying since they settled down. Follow up dr app wednesday morning so i ll talk to him bout it.

Lisette ahhh that could b a good sign hunny. But one way or another ur getting provoked wednesday right? So u have 1 more day to go no mather what!!

Jessy, my Dr. gave me a rule of thumb that i should go get checked out if I had 8-10 contractions in an hr that didn't stop after resting and drinking water. After two visits to Labor and delivery with contractions every 5 minutes, he revised my instrucitons to include contractions getting stronger :) apparently some women just have more contractions. Even a whole bag of IV fluids didn't help mine. But if they come back and are frequent again I would at least call your dr and find out what they advise, there is no way of knowing if the contractions are causing changes in your cervix until you are checked.

Lisette, I hope labor decides to start on its own tonight or tomorrow, but induction isn't that bad. I was induced with DS and other than the contractions getting stronger faster because of the medicine, I imagine labor itself was pretty similar to natural labor (Oh I had to be continuously monitored, I don't know if that is done during all labors or not).

I was also induced and remember my labor was only 3 hours!! :) could happen to you! I wasn't induced with Ellie and I agree with stace that it didn't hurt more, it just hurt sooner. Nothing an epidural can't fix! What's the induction plan?

Maybe though you can ask to be induced in the morning, even if it's the next morning. A nurse gave me that tip because if you're induced at night you're guaranteed no sleep no matter how long it takes.

Lisette- that's great news I had diarrhea and later that day my water broke! Of course I still had to be induced- even with a broke water and regular but light contractions. Hopefully you're labor won't be 24 hours though (although only a few hours were painful).

Which of you preggos are going natural??? Anyone?

Stace- loooveee the nursery it's very picture perfect. Ours now looks like a kid lives in it haha. We've got buckets of toys- people keep giving us every age range of toys. and we bought him the play mat with the piano which he likes but is still confused by at this point.

Anyone have suggestions on how to get Cam out of his evening funk? Every (almost) evening he hates life from 5:30-7:30 unless he's sleeping- thankfully he currently is. The other issue is that he's not hungry but want to only suck on me or DH's pinky during this time and he won't take his pacifier--- but takes it fine the rest of the day... ohhhyvey. Kids. :)

Back to work tomorrow... sad face....It'll be good for both him and I though and I know that he's going to a great place.

Ohh.. and my weekend hasn't been very exciting. We went to dinner & golfing on Wednesday and I woke up Thursday feeling off, by midday I felt like death. Friday I had my 6 week check up and still felt like death so they took my temp which was a 103 (f) degrees so they did blood work and a urine sample to rule out postpartum issues. Got the results today and I have a severe uti, I had food poisoning- some kind of bacteria in my urine, severe dehydration, and clearly had the flu. Awesome... I never get sick but when I do I do it well haha

Thanks for the kind words & encouragement ladies...getting really long now! Plan for induction should start with being admitted tmmr night & getting cervadil (gel to efface/open me up) then 12hrs later if it worked well they start with pitocin to get contractions going so by wend at some point ill be in labor...then who knows how long I can go till they discuss c-section again?! Trying to stay positive it'll happen smooth & the way its supposed to...can't control any of it so I just wait...gonna try taking a walk now!

Jess glad to hear a bit better sweetie :hugs:

Liz that's terrible :( feel better soon!

Yay lisette, can't wait!! Still think you should ask for a morning induction. Doctors are so selfish!! Still, so exciting honey!!

Liz sounds like witching hour! Ugh. You're lucky it's early in the night. DD1 did it from 9pm to 1 am for a while. There is nothing you can do to stop it, they just get over it on their own.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->