We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Hye girlies :wave:

So here's the official update...no beds tonight to start me on the gel & admit me but they'll take me tmmr at 6am & see how open I am to decide gel first for 12hrs or straight induction start! Eeeekkkkk...few more hours in my own house & then ready or not the process begins miss Melina...watch her come on her own now! LMAO

Emm praying dust from stubborn Melina come ur way tmmr & we see a beautiful line for ya :)

Kris hunni feel better hugs ur way :hugs:

Lauren I'm virtually rubbing against u for ur luck! Gel & natual contractions would be the greatest of scenarios indeed :)

Love to u all tonight! Keep ya posted from the hospital tmmr :)

Oooohhh Lisette! Tomorrow you will meet your daughter! I am so excited for you and your DH! Can't wait to see pics and I know that you will have an amazing birth! GL sweetie...try to get some sleep tonight. lol

Just wanted to post quick quick before getting up for work. Thinking of u bunches Lisette!! Hope ur in the hospital now and that it s all good! Good luck hunny and keep us posted :)

Ooo lisette, can't wait to see Melina aaaaaaahhhhh!!

Another bfn this morn :-( But tbh I would be worried if it was positive coz I have no symptoms whatsoever!!

Heard from Lisette and she's in the hospital, she's still only 1cm dilated, but having mini contractions on her own, and getting the gel soon! she said she's not able to post here on her phone so hopefully she'll keep sending updates! The baby looks great :)

Good morning my loves :wave:

Officially at the hospital & strapped on the monitors! Got checked...still on 1cm so cervadil is on its way...good news is I'm having contractions on my own :) Not regular yet or super strong but still a very good sign they tell me so all the bits crossed girlies...monitor has to show more regular or frequent stuff to get the next internal check or else its in 12hrs!

How's everyone doing today?

Thanks lauren, just moved me to a recovery room so better reception but kinda sucky cuz we've been downgraded! Lol

Sorry for the bfn Emm :hugs:

Praying Em :) Gonna try & sleep a few hours till the strong contractions start up...come on baby!!!

lol

rest up and good luck!! oxoxox

sorry i hadn't read that you got a bfn Emma...praying that changes!!

Lisette- Yay for contractions on your own!!! Hoping the gel kick starts something and you don't need the pitocin

Emma- sorry for the BFN, but maybe it was just a little early

Lauren- thanks for keeping us updated! How are your girls doing?

Kris- FX'd that you passed! I hope the nausea is only temporary! I definately feel sick if I try to eat too much :) I don't think there is any room left for my stomach to expand, little guy is taking up every square inch possible!

Sitting at work with contractions again! I just took a dose of medicine, so hopefully it eases them some. I guess if it doesn't I will start timing them. It has been 2 weeks since I have had anything regular (well except for a couple hours after my Dr. appt last week, but they weren't bad)... why now, LOL? Little guy is not as active today either (still moving, just not his crazy normal self), which scares me that it is a sign of labor. Hopefully he is just having a chillaxing sort of day and not getting ready to try to come out butt first! Maybe he has flipped and I just didn't notice :)

Stace.. your baby REALLY wants to come out!! LOL. Not too much longer. Can't even believe you're 35 weeks. It seems JUST like yesterday you posted that pic of the BFP.

Lisette i can't wait to see baby Melina!! I'm so happy you're having contractions on your own. Try and update as much as possible. We def will be here waiting!!! good luck!!!

Lisa awwhhh your baby nicholas is beautiful! Def has a weewee. I couldn't be happier for you.

Emma i got a bfn as well. No symptoms here either. The last 2 days i've had severely swelled feet which i've never had before but now it's gone. I'm catching a cold too. UGH.

Hope everyone else is well. Haven't been on to write much lately. Went home to NY to visit for a few days and within those few days my step-grandpa passed away. He had brain cancer. The next day we had to put my cat down that i've had since i was 6. It was awful, but i am so happy i got to be with my family through it. Still no AF but i think i O'd a week later than i had thought. Sucks!!

Sorry to hear about the BFN Emma...Thinking of you hun!

Yaahhh Lisette! Today is a great day for Melina to come, it is my mom's birthday. When I was in labour with RJ they gave me the gel to speed things up and it worked great! Thinking of you hun...can't wait to see pics of your daughter!

Hi Rach...Sorry to hear about your losses this week. Sending you lots of virtual hugs and love hun!

Stace...Maybe you will be next with that little boy causing you all this trouble. What a little scamp already...I hope that I don't feel like this til the end either. lol I tried smaller meals yesterday and it seemed to help a bit so I guess we will see!

Good morning Lauren!

Rach- Sorry for your losses and for the BFN, hoping you just O'd late and a BFP is still on the way!

Well medicine calmed the contractions, so everything is good. Today is supposed to be my last day on the medicine. I really hope I don't have BH contractions all day long when I stop it! I guess I will see :) I ate a little cupcake and now little guy is wiggling around, LOL. I think he just isn't a fan of contractions, which I can't blame him because I am not either! ;)

Emma i'm sorry bout the bfn. But it could still definetly be early!!

Rach i'm thinking it was a late O and that there is a bfp on the way!! Sorry for ur losses but i'm glad u we're with ur family :)

Go go Lisette!! Hopefully it wont take long and you'll be at full on showing ur hoohah to the dr's and pushing Melina outttttt. Has DH started the whole ok ok now remember the breathing techniques like this innnn...outttt......LOL When i had my BH sunday night that's what he kept doing i was like hunny...ur freakin me out right now LOL.

Happy hump day to everyone! I had my app with my new urologist this am and it was to follow up on the kidney stones i had a few weeks ago. They also found out the tube for my uretha is squished and that's why i always have so many UTI's!!! It's like when i go to pee it doesnt all come out and that causes bacteria. Soo i've been approved for a really simple procedure after having Charlie to get it fixed and after that....i will probably never have another UTI evaaaaaaaaa...i swear to god i could almost start crying from happiness right now :) :)

Great news Jessy! I can't believe they didn't find out the problems sooner! So can pregnancy make you problem worse? I mean with everything being squished does it effect that too?

Great news Jessy! I can't believe they didn't find out the problems sooner! So can pregnancy make you problem worse? I mean with everything being squished does it effect that too?

Basicly it's not as bad cuz when ur pregnant u pretty much pee all the time right? So ur always emptying ur bladder which helps make sure they insnt alot of urine left that can cause bacteria.

I fucking agree i cant believe they didnt find it sooner!! And just they it was found out when they we're looking for kidney stones not what can cause uti's...that's the part that really gets me! I guess dr's sometimes prefer to just give meds since it takes it away?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->