We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Good ideas Jess...You are soooo organized! I just went to Toysrus and went crazy with the gun lol! It was sooo much fun...enjoy it Leese! :)

No weekend plans for me...just supper Saturday night for my mom's bday and that is it. Lots of sleep and maybe some cleaning if I get around to it!

Good ideas Jess...You are soooo organized! I just went to Toysrus and went crazy with the gun lol! It was sooo much fun...enjoy it Leese! :)

No weekend plans for me...just supper Saturday night for my mom's bday and that is it. Lots of sleep and maybe some cleaning if I get around to it!

Thankfully i'm not one of those OCD organizing people. I just looked into what we would need and then when we we're at Babies r us we made damn sure to do aisle by aisle to not forget anything. :thumbup::thumbup:

Lisa I have a list too that I sent Lisette...let me know if you want it and I can email it to you!

Hi girls! Great list for Lisa:) my suggestion is to save gift reciepts because I know we had people who didn't use the registry and we ended up with duplicates but they were great about exchanging for what we needed.
Lisette!!! So. Funny lil Melina is already the boss;) sending hugs your way! Can't wait for your pics of her.
Emma- is it testing time yet???:) keep us posted.
Going to look for a new home between working this weekend! Wish us luck. 35 days and we will be homeless if we don't find something lol.

Aw Lisette i was hoping Melina would be here!

Kim i'm not due af for another week yet, haven't got any tests either :nope: I don't know whether to get any 2moro coz i know i will be tempted to use them and it's way early. I have no willpower haha! Haven't got any symptoms tho so feeling out for this month...

thank you so much guys!!

i started adding some stuff if you have time ck it out let me know what you think lol

babies r us. lisa musacchia

lisette how are you hunni!??

Thanks Em! I can't believe how fast it has gone. This bubs will be here in 3 months...c-section booked for December 5th! :happydance:

OMG Kris you've got ur date :happydance: and its a great one! I have 3 close people in my life with that bday :)

Lisa hunni take Lauren's list its awesome & with Jessy's you'll be sure to have all your bases covered :) I did mine online cuz I was just exhausted but going in with the gun is sooo fun :)

Kim hunni loads of positive house hunting vibes ur way xxx

Emm stay positive hunni...what do u have planned to stay busy this weekend?

Stace how's the carpet instal going? Can't we to see some pics soon!

AFM as u can see I'm still here...playing around with baby journalling & about to make some pizza dough with my momma :)

Thanks Em! I can't believe how fast it has gone. This bubs will be here in 3 months...c-section booked for December 5th! :happydance:

Oooo a day earlier and your baby can share my birthday :)

Who knows it might bc if the baby is a regular size and my placenta moves up they are going to let me deliver vaginally!

The 5th is a great number and day for us too Lis...my mom has a rule about numbers and birthdays for people joining the family (married in or born in) so the 5th is one of those numbers! :)

Yes I will send it to you Lisa! Its on my laptop I think so I have to dig it up. If lisette still has it and finds it first she can forward it :)

Have fun house shopping Kim! Buying is the easy part, right?!

Carpet is installed, we have a long weekend ahead of us getting everything put back where it belongs, but I hope to have little guys room all done this weekend, then I can share pics :) I just need to find some motivation to get some stuff done!

Aw stace thats great cant wait to see!!

Kim how u feelin hunni

Kris so awsum u have a date!!!! :)

Happy Saturday girlies :wave:

Still her with my stubborn lil baby snug & comfy! So much for the full moon theories ;)

How's everyone doing today?

Whaaaa.... Lisette I feel for ya girlie! You have to be past ready! I thought for sure you were delivering this am!!! Any changes?

Whaaaa.... Lisette I feel for ya girlie! You have to be past ready! I thought for sure you were delivering this am!!! Any changes?

Thanks girlie :hugs: I have my moments of total meltdown when my body just feels like its shutting down, achy & irritable all over but then is passes & I'm more human...realizing this is the last of "me time" for a long while so I'm watching my shows or reading & snacking to my heart desires :) How r u doing hunni? Any new good house prospects to visit this weekend?

I'm checking in from PEI! Hang in there Lisette!

Hi everyone !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"