We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

i never had a uti and only had 1 yeast infection in my lifeee

i cant imagine what it feels like :(

happy 31 jess holy SHIT!

Think of it like this it feels like u have to pee all the time and burns inside u no mather what u do. And yet there is no pee since u dont really have to go. It's one of the most painfull things ever.

I know right?? 31 weeks where the fuck did time fly???

ok how embarrasing-

i wanted a white pizza slice for din, i havent had one in a while and no sauce was nice-

so i ate it and like 20 minutes after started feeling nauseous then soon after i got the urge to throw up and couldnt even make to toilet threw up in sink, worst of all sink is broke and i had to clean it out! like kill meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

when will it end!!!!!!!!!!! lol

Oh that sucks Lisa, but at least it is in the sink and not on like the carpet or something... the sink should be much easier to clean out :)

Lisette are you holding your sweet girl in your arms yet:)????? Thinking of ya!

Lisette update: as of 7am (my time) this morning she was 1.5 cm dilated and the doctor was going to come in to talk about a plan! It's been 24 hours so far and she is tired but the pain has been bearable (can't get an epidural yet!)

come on Melina! :)

Rach honey so sorry to hear about the deaths in your family :( xoxo

crystal your pictures are gorgeous!

Did they start pitocin or is she contracting on her own? Poor thing! I guess Melina is just way too comfortable in Mommy's belly! Thanks for the update Lauren!

as of this morning she had only had the gel, no pitocin. But that was over 3 hours ago that she updated...so here's hoping!! She said with the gel she got back to back contractions and she had to take some morphine for the pain. Last update she said they are 4-5 mins apart...and I believe he took the gel stuff out. What a trooper...she must be exhausted!

Awwww poor Lisette! Thinking of you mama! Thanks for the update Lauren!

as of this morning she had only had the gel, no pitocin. But that was over 3 hours ago that she updated...so here's hoping!! She said with the gel she got back to back contractions and she had to take some morphine for the pain. Last update she said they are 4-5 mins apart...and I believe he took the gel stuff out. What a trooper...she must be exhausted!

She is quite the trooper! I hope they give her some pitocin to get the contractions stronger soon. They are just wasting time and making her exhausted if they are letting her contract every 4-5 minutes, but they aren't strong enough to dilate her farther than 1.5! They need to get her dilating so she can get some real pain relief! :)

She is quite the trooper! I hope they give her some pitocin to get the contractions stronger soon. They are just wasting time and making her exhausted if they are letting her contract every 4-5 minutes, but they aren't strong enough to dilate her farther than 1.5! They need to get her dilating so she can get some real pain relief! :)

agreed!! she'll be in heaven when she gets the epidural!

I dont get it why r they doing it this way?? I mean what would of been do bad to give her the pictocin way sooner?? Poor thing she s gonna b dead on her feet when the real pain comes...i hope the epidural pretty much knocke her out and she can rest up.

I dont get it why r they doing it this way?? I mean what would of been do bad to give her the pictocin way sooner?? Poor thing she s gonna b dead on her feet when the real pain comes...i hope the epidural pretty much knocke her out and she can rest up.

I am guessing that the Dr. didn't think that her cervix would dilate without having the gel for several hours to soften it. If they try to induce you when your cervix isn't ready to dilate, it won't work anyway.

yeah i think they have to get the cervix more open first? or she'd have crazy contractions but no where for the baby to go! I wonder if they'll let this go on or take her for a c section? i haven't heard another update, so hopefully things are moving along well!!

my friend had to have a d&c yesterday...lost her baby at 7 weeks. they gave her a local anesthetic for the procedure and did it in the office. Is that normal? I was under general and in the OR, but I don't know if that was related to my hemorrhaging. It seemed kind of cruel for them to do it that way. she said it was painful and really scary. :(

Erm no Lauren I have never heard of it being done that way....that sounds horrendous. Hope she's doing ok?

My sil is in hospital after having a bit of bleeding. They listened in to baby & said everything sounds ok but they wanna keep her overnight to keep an eye on her.

Lauren- mine was under general in the OR too, but the info my Dr. gave me on D&Cs said some are done under a local, but I can't believe it would be done in the Dr. office. It is still surgery, wouldn't it need to be a steril environment (I mean the office isn't completely sterile). Plus my Dr. sent the "Products of Conception" (great description for it huh?) to the pathology lab. Would they still be able to do that from the office? I didn't get testing done, but they made sure that it was normal tissue and not molar or anything. Crazy!

Emma- I hope everything goes well with you SIL!

Is today Ellie's birthday Lauren? I see on your ticker it says it is. If so, Happy Birthday little Eloise!! :)

Good catch Rach! I didn't even notice that! Happy Birthday Ellie! 2 is such a fun age!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->