We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

I am so glad I posted a lot on this thread! I just started filling out little guy's baby book and I was able to go back and find things like when we first heard the heart beat and when I first felt him move :)

Happy birthday Ellie!

Any news from Lisette?

My SIL is ok, she had diahorrea & sickness on tuesday (which was her 30th bday!) and now this weird bleeding... I dont know what's going on with her! She's almost 19 weeks so if i was her i would be asking for my 20 week scan to be brought forward but she said they hadn't mentioned anything about it and she hadn't asked for it...

Oh and still no spotting, af due 2moro, no symptoms either way, that is all. ;-)

Emma- Glad your SIL is OK, I would have thought they would have did an ultrasound when she went to the hospital. I hope everything stays OK and I hope that the lack of spotting is a good sign for you!

Very good catch Rach Happy bday Ellie!!!

Emma i guess they think everything is fine and no need to being it forward?? Althought i most definetly would of insisted..but thats me..i get easily freaked out soooo..

Hope Lisette is doing good and either knocked out with the epidural or holding lil Melina!

Stace i know it s great to be able to go back and reread old posts.

Hope everyone is having a great day:)

Ellie's birthday was August 5th, but the ticker only goes to 2 years! Lol, but thanks still!!

Update from lisette!!! My god the poor girl!!

"God bless the epidural is all I can say! My dr came by & decided to insert the balloon on top of pitocin to get things going around 10am...omg HELL for 3hrs but it worked!! Now at 6 with strong contractions...bets being placed its tonight before midnight - eeeekkkkk :) thanks for keeping the girls posted cuz the posting on the board if very temperamental & my phone is blowing up with family updates too! Sooon I hope to send u a beautiful announcement pic :)
"

9pm my time: Lisette just woke up from a nap and dr will be checking her soon. 27+ hours in!

Poor Lisette! She must be exhausted! Thanks for the updates Lauren...I keep checking and expecting to see: Melina is here!!!!!!

Holy sweet jesus poor Lisette. I still find it not ok the way they proceeded. Cuz like we were saying once it hits pushing time she ll b so drained it will b hell. Very positive thoughts to her, her DH and baby Melina xxxxxx

Aww lisette sweetie!!! Sending prayers and love your way.
Emma- yay for no spotting hun. I have everything crossed for you!!! Hope you don't see af for 9 months ;)

Is Melina here yet?!!?

Stacie i couldn't agree more as far as having all the information on here. I've had to go back and look at some things i wrote and was so happy i had a little 'journal' on here to go by. :)

Emma make sure to test with FMU i'm hoping for a bright pink bfp!!!!!!!

Holy frig, 1am my time she said they're scheduling a c section! She's been puking her brains out...no wonder. :(
And not only that, there are 3 cases ahead of her!! What an incredibly strong girl she is!

Emma I have everything crossed for you too honey!

Oh yes and my friend that had the d&c is doing fine now. Poor girl.

Oh no poor lisette :-( Melina really doesn't wanna come out yet!

Omggg wat a horrible experience shes having! Were praying for it to go fadt forbu lisette xoxooxx come out melina!!!

Poor Lisette! All that work and to still have a C-section. That situation has to be my biggest fear! (That and my water breaking in public :)) I just hope that Melina gets here safe and sound (whichever way she comes out!)

Thanks guys but you can uncross all fingers for me coz af flew in today as expected. Just glad not to have had the spotting this month. Hope lisette's getting on ok xxx

Thanks guys but you can uncross all fingers for me coz af flew in today as expected. Just glad not to have had the spotting this month. Hope lisette's getting on ok xxx

Sorry Emma, but no spotting is an improvement! Hopefully things are all back on course and you will have good news next month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->