We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Sorry Em :( that is a good thing that you didnt have spotting though! Your time is coming!

Still no more news from Lisette. I hope she had her by now!!!

Poor Lisette! The sucks to have to wait so much and still have to wait again even for a c-section! I thought 24 hours was long enough. Fortunetly my hospital skipped the whole gel thing and when straight to the drip or I probably would have been the same way...

So Liz were you dilated much when you started the drip? I guess it didn't matter anyway for lisette since it didnt work!

i never even heard of using gel, what do they do just put it up by your cervix?

Yeah he inserted something with an applicator up there.

How's everyone today? I'm in the waiting room for a God damn colposcopy follow up. Abnormal cells. This is the break I get away from the kids. Lucky me!! Lol

Lauren...That does not sound like fun at all! Hope you are ok! :) Glad your friend is doing ok too...sending her lots of healing!

Thinking of poor Lisette! Birth never really goes as people plan. I had the gel with RJ but I was already in labour so it worked for me...Can't wait to see pics of Melina when she gets here!

Sorry to hear about AF Em but happy to hear that you didn't have spotting this month and it was just a regular AF! :)

Happy Friday everyone else! :happydance:

I didn't need the gel either when I was induced, but I was already dilated to either a 2 or 3 and maybe 50% effaced??? I can't remember. The pitocin worked for me, so obviously my body was ready for labor anyway (I was also already having contractions). I am afraid they are going to want to induce me with this one and even with the contractions I have had I am not dilated at all yet. I think it has to do with his butt being down and not engaged. DS was engaged early and I think his fat head pushing against my cervix helped dilate me earlier.

I was 1-2 and 50% and having contractions every 2 mins but I couldn't feel them, when they started me on pictocin

i have a question for you guys?

were you very like wet down there during ur pgnacy?

i have always been this time but today its like very wet- tmi much!

is this normal?

Sooooo normal! All of your bodily fluids increase when you are pregnant! I drool more, blow my nose more, and have more discharge! So much fun! lol

Yup, I sometimes have to wear panty liners so it doesn't soak through to my pants! Mine will also be pretty watery at times, which tends to freak me out at first too :)

Yup same for me. The discharge helps keep infection away from your cervix!

Nothing yet from lisette :(

MELINA!!
She's perfect at 8 lbs 12 oz born by c section at 4:30am her time.

Congratulations lisette!! I have a pic to post but I'm on my phone. I'll do that ASAP :)

omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yay lisette congrats sweeti! so happy for you cant wait to see that precious little one <3<3<3

Yup, I sometimes have to wear panty liners so it doesn't soak through to my pants! Mine will also be pretty watery at times, which tends to freak me out at first too :)

thanks girls

yea bc im like omg is this amniotic fluid like i cant freaking relax i swear!

it was like the most i ever go and very watery...i was going to call my dr should i just chill out-?

Yay congrats Lisette!!!! Can't wait to see chunky lil Melina!!

Lisa I'm sure it's fine, but definitely call if you're worried!

Yay! Happy birthday melina! What a big little girl. I can't wait to see the pic!

Liz how big is Cameron now? We haven't had Ryan weighed in a whole but she feels so heavy!! Solid like :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->