We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Here she is!

Attachments

• melina.jpg
    melina.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 8
Lisette!!! She is precious!!!! Congrats girlie:)

Lisa- I would put on a pantyliner or pad and keep an eye on it if you are unsure. You could also lay down for like 20 minutes and then stand up, they say if it is amniotic fluid it will pool up and you will feel a small gush when you stand. If you really thing it could be amniotic fluid call your Dr. office. They will ask you some questions and if they think you could be leaking they will do a quick test :)

I am excited, I just talked to my sister and her Dr. is starting fertility testing for her. They have been TTC for over a year now. She has really regular cycles (like exactly 28/29 days and a normal 14 day LP) so he is going to check her progesterone just in case, but he thinks it will come out fine. Her husband is going to have a SA done (which I think may be the problem, he is a very sickly person and doesn't have the best health habits). If those test come back fine he said they would start with a HSG. I am excited for her, I can't wait to be an aunt again!

Yaaaaahhhh Melina! Congrats Lisette! What a beautiful little girl! :)

That is really exciting Stace...Being an Auntie is sooooo much fun!

OMG she's gorgeous!!! Congrats Lisette!! And seriously props to you hunny for being such a freakin trouper!! It's unfair tho that they made her go threw all that and ended up with a c-section anywais. Just glad everyone is doing good.

Ahh Stace that's awsome i'm going to b an aunt for the first time with my SIL's baby.

Ok Leese here is the 411 about me vagina. I sometimes have such serious leakage that when i'm wearing a skirt it will almost freakin sweep threw and sorta..leak...on my inner thight...yuppppppppppp fun fun fun!! My dr says it's just cuz of the huge shift of hormones and etc. Completly normal and non worrysome sweety. Some days i am a human fountain..and almost a skirter during sex. DH actualy really likes that part...men r too freaky deaky sometimes huh?

God i'm being extremely crazy busy today and this is the first time i've been on here. Also i'm drinking chocolat milk right now just cuz and it has become somewhat like crack to Charlie cuz she is being a fucking cray cray baby right now...I was like now u listen here young lady dont u get sugar rushy with me. Ya she just kicks harder...already being a pain in mommy's butt LOL. She is most definetly my daughter lololol...poor DH..he has no idea what he's in for pretty soon mouaaaahaaaaaa...

TFGIFF to all my sexy chicas :)

omg lisette shes beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! congrats sweeti hope ur doing well!!!

jess you and your man both are freaking deaky! LMAO!

thanks tho, i feel better xo

jess you made me jel w the choco milk, i get so sick off it but want it SO bad lol

Aw stace that's awesome for your sister!

Ha jessy. I loved chocolate milk when I was pregnant! And normally I never drink milk.

lisa- i would put on a pantyliner or pad and keep an eye on it if you are unsure. You could also lay down for like 20 minutes and then stand up, they say if it is amniotic fluid it will pool up and you will feel a small gush when you stand. If you really thing it could be amniotic fluid call your dr. Office. They will ask you some questions and if they think you could be leaking they will do a quick test :)

thanks stace, im pretty sure im just freaking but im leaving her soon and going to shower and lay down so i will def test that out!

CONGRATS LISETTE AND HUBBY! Melina is soooooooo cute!!! She really does look like you Lisette. So sorry for all the trouble you had to go through to bring her to this world, but i'm so happy she's here and healthy!!!!

Oh how i wish i could say TGIFF, but i'm going on my 4th day of work and won't get a day off until next Thursday. Someone shoot me.

congtats Lisette she is so beautiful <3

oh yea I'm very wet all the time during pregnancy too.

some good news our lawyer who is handling my husbands Vietnamese passport called this morning and said it should be here on monday or tuesday :) and Canadian immigration told me he does not need the visa because he already has the I55 ( temporary green card from USA) so he should be flying directly to Alberta!!!! it feels sureal at this moment, I wont be 100% relieved until I have my arms around my husband safe and sound here in our home!!! I have not seen him since early april so he has not even seen my belly in person and has never felt his son kick!!!

Oh crystal that's awesome!!! What a great reunion it will be!

Lisette, she is beautiful and reminds me of her Mama! I hope you are all doing well. :hugs:

Lisa, I also have the wetness going on, freaks me out but I have been told it is very normal.

Crystal, great news re: your husband's passport, hope baby is extra active and Kicking for Daddy's first touch of the baby bump!

Hope ur doing great lisette !! Xoxox

I went w my mom n aunt today and we booked my shower!! So excited december 2!! ;) at the same place i got married in the small glass room they call it so excited!

Hope u guys r doin good xo

oh shoot Lisa I have to find that registry list for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->