We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Kim fxd for you sweeti, i kno plenty of people who had bleeding and perfectly healthy kids! Keep us posted xoxoxooxoo
and ew...dick for saying that??? I hate people i really do-.....:(

i hope stace updates soon!!!!

Nurse called back and dr said its not indicated at this time. Thanks for all the support girls. Please continue to pray for me I really want a healthy baby.

Thinking of you Kim...Try to stay as calm and positive as possible! I know it is hard but we are here for you hun!

Thanks girls for all of RJs bday wishes...Really doesn't feel like a year, feels like it was just yesterday. Keep reliving the day it happened and I found out he had passed every morning when I wake up and every night when I go to bed. Can't seem to shake it but I am sure it is bc this LO is getting close to being here...9 more weeks for me. It has gone by so fast!

Oh hunny I'm sure. I'm having the same with my mc and that does not even compare to your lost. I can't imagine how difficult it has been for you. I hope you gain some peace this week. I'm here for you. We all are. feel free to vent with us. Thanks for your encouragement. Im trying my hardest to stay positive.
Thinking of you Kim...Try to stay as calm and positive as possible! I know it is hard but we are here for you hun!

Thanks girls for all of RJs bday wishes...Really doesn't feel like a year, feels like it was just yesterday. Keep reliving the day it happened and I found out he had passed every morning when I wake up and every night when I go to bed. Can't seem to shake it but I am sure it is bc this LO is getting close to being here...9 more weeks for me. It has gone by so fast!

Oh oh I think baby Liam might be here!!! One of stacies friends just tagged her on fb saying she was sneaking a peek at Liam!!

Yuppp pretty sure lil Liam has made his grand entrance lolol congrats Stace!!

Yay she posted a pic but no deets yet!! Hes a total cutie pie!!

Congrats Stace! Can't wait to see pics of little Liam! :)

Kim how you doing honey? what's going on with the spotting?

Awww YAY lil Liam is here! FB pic looks soo cute! Perfect lil c-section head & face :cloud9:

Kris hunni I can only begin to imagine the range of intense emotions you're going through :( please know like the others have said you can talk to us anytime about anything you are feeling :hugs:

Kim sweetie take it one hour at a time right now...can u do something fun to take ur mind off it all tonight? What time is ur appt tmmr? Will the give you results on the spot? Hang in there xoxo

Kim i am sorry u have to wait fxd for u honey xoxoxoxx

Kris.. U are so strong girl ... Hes looking down on you and loves u so much he will always b w u xoxoxox

Stace congrats hunni!!!! Cant wait to hear from u and see liam!!!!!

Lauren how r u doing girl???

Happy friday everyone !!!

Thanks girls. It's a steady light flow now. I'm getting my labs done about 630 am before I go into work but im suppose to wait til Monday to get the results. I could be bad and access my own record but they really do watch it carefully here and at this point I really need my job. The nurse said the one this week won't tell us much it will be the follow up one that I have done in one week to see if the hcg is increasing properly. With this much bleeding I'm not expecting it to. But I have tried to enjoy just being pregnant today. I will be working 7-7 Tommorrow but will try to post an update when I get off.

Quick update, doing good. C-section is not bad at all! I don't know if I can post pics from my phone, I will try later. Little guy is not fond of eating but is a champ at sleeping ;)

Kim be strong hunni got my fxd crossed for u!!!!

Stace so happy for u !! Cant wait to see him!!

Sending u positive vibes Kim. Stay strong my tuff lil cookie xxxxx

Congrats again Stace he s a total cutie pie!

Beurkkk up since 6:30 this morning with tons of lower back pain. Charlie feel free to come out anytime sweety lolol shopping day with my lil bro since hubby is moose hunting. Were going out for breakfast and i want choco banana pancakes mhhmmmm..there is currently a bit of drool right now just thinkin bout it hiihii

Ah jess that sucks w the back pain but those pancakes do sound yummy!! Have funnnnnn :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->